HSEE 2020 Notification @ hsee.iitm.ac.in | HSEE-IIT Madras Dates, Apply Online (Available Now), Eligibility: To provide admissions into the Integrated M.A. Programme offered by the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS) for Academic Year 2020-2021, the officials of Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM) are planning to conduct HSEE 2020. And the registrations will be open from 11th December 2019. The Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE) is a National Level Entrance Exam scheduled for 19th April 2020.
New Update: Candidates can check their Application Status by today that is from 6th March 2020. So, get the direct link from the end of this page.
Therefore, we suggest you check this page to get all the detailed information regarding the IIT Madras HSEE Notification 2020. The direct link to check the HSEE 2020 Notification along with the HSEE Application Form to the end of this page. The last date to get registered for HSEE 2020 is 22nd January 2020. So, check all the sections of this page to get the latest details. Go and apply now with the actual link inserted to the end of this page.
- 1 HSEE 2020 Notification – Information
- 1.1 Important Dates
- 1.2 Courses Offered
- 1.3 HSEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Reservation Of Seats
- 1.6 IIT Madras HSEE Fee Structure
- 1.7 Documents Required Along With HSEE 2020 Application Form
- 1.8 Uploading Of Documents
- 1.9 How To Apply For IIT Madras HSEE 2020 Online?
- 1.10 Frequently Asked Questions
HSEE 2020 Notification – Information
|Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM)|
|Exam Name||Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Starting Date||11th December 2019 (Started)|
|Ending Date||22nd January 2020|
|Sub Category||Arts Entrance Exams|
|Application Status Availability||17th February 2020 To 6th March 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Admissions Into||Integrated M.A. Programme offered by the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS) for Academic Year 2020-2021|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|HSEE Previous Question Papers|
|HSEE Admit Card|
|Online Application and Payment of Examination Fee – Starts|
Payment Option A: Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card – Starts
Payment Option B: Indian Bank Challan – Starts
|11th December 2019 (Started)|
|Last Date for submission of online application||1) 22nd January 2020|
2) 23rd January 2020
|1) for payment made by Option A – Ends|
|2) for payment made by Option B (step -2 must have been completed by January 22, 2020) – Ends|
|Application Status can be Checked from the HSEE website by Candidates – Starts||17th February 2020|
|Application Status can be Checked from the HSEE website by Candidates – Ends||6th March 2020|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from the HSEE Website by Candidates – Starts||18th March 2020|
|Admit card can be downloaded from the HSEE Website by Candidates – Ends||19th April 2020|
|Examination Date for HSEE-2020||19th April 2020|
|Declaration of Result on HSEE Website||15th May 2020|
|Offer letter can be downloaded from the HSEE website by Successful Candidates – Starts||16th May 2020|
HSEE 2020 for admission into the two following courses:
- Integrated M.A. in Development Studies
- Integrated M.A. in English Studies
HSEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates applying for HSEE-2020 must have passed any one of the following qualifying examinations for the first time in 2019 or should be appearing in 2020.
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by a Central or State Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a Board or University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Class XII skill courses of CBSE.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities.
- H.S.C. vocational examination.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
|Payment Mode||Payment Options||Amount|
|Online||Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking||Rs. 2400 (For General and OBC Category)|
Rs. 1200 (For SC, ST, PwD and Female Category)
|Offline||Indian Bank e-Challan||Rs. 2400 (For General and OBC Category)|
Rs. 1200 (For SC, ST, PwD and Female Category)
Reservation Of Seats
Indian nationals belonging to certain categories are admitted under the seats reserved for them in accordance with the rules of the Govt. of India. The categories and the extent of reservation are as follows:
- OBC belonging to Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL) – 27% seats
- SC – 15% Seats
- ST – 15% Seats
- PwD – 3% Seats
IIT Madras HSEE Fee Structure
Documents Required Along With HSEE 2020 Application Form
- Scanned photograph and signatures of the candidate.
- A Scanned copy of the 10th class Public Examination certificate for name and proof of date of birth.
- Scanned copy of the 10+2 class mark sheet (if already passed 10+2 examination).
- Scanned copy of the category certificate (GEN-EWS-Undertaking/ OBC-NCL-Undertaking/ SC/ ST).
- A scanned copy of the PwD/ Dyslexia/ Scribe certificate, if applicable.
Uploading Of Documents
- Photograph: The scanned image of the photograph should be in jpg/jpeg format only. The size of the photo image must be greater than 15 kb and less than 40 kb and the
dimension of the photo image should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5cm (height) only.
- Supporting Documents: Scanned images of 10th Certificate/ 10+2 certificate (if
available)/ Date of Birth Certificate/ GEN-EWS-Undertaking/ OBC-NCL-Undertaking/ SC/
ST/ PwD category certificate (if applicable) should be in jpg/ jpeg format only.
After successfully entering the data, click the ‘finalize’ button. After this, the details
cannot be edited.
- Signatures: The scanned images of the signature should be in jpg/ jpeg format only. The size of the signature image must be greater than 10 kb and less than 30 kb and the
the dimension of the signature image should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 (height) only.
How To Apply For IIT Madras HSEE 2020 Online?
- Candidates should move to the official site of the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM) @ hsee.iitm.ac.in.
- There, you should select the “Apply Online” button from the Menu section.
- After that, enter all the details as per the instructions.
- Upload scanned Photograph, Signature, Supporting Documents as per the prescribed format.
- Pay the fee Online.
- After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the acknowledgment page.
- The completed application form has to be submitted online along with the documents as mentioned earlier.
- Make sure that you have submitted the HSEE Application Form 2020 on or before the last date.
To Check HSEE 2020 Application Status: Click Here – (Link Is Active Now)
To Check & Download IIT Madras HSEE 2020 Information Brochure PDF: Click Here
To Submit Online HSEE Application Form 2020: Click Here
When the application link is active on the official site, we will update the above-provided link. So, keep checking our website @ Freshers Now to get all the updated notifications.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is HSEE?
The Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination or HSEE is a national level entrance test conducted every year by the Indian Institute of Technology Madras for admission to the master program offered by the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS) of the Institute.
Is there any negative marking in the HSEE 2020 Entrance Exam?
There is no negative marking in the HSEE 2020 Entrance Exam.
How can I apply for HSEE 2020?
You need to visit the official site @ http://hsee.iitm.ac.in/. There you can click the link which helps you to apply online for HSEE 2020. Then, you can fill and submit your HSEE Application Form.
Can I apply offline for HSEE 2020?
Answer: No, there is no such possibility. You can only apply by following the instructions given on the FreshersNow.Com site.
When will HSEE 2020 conduct?
On 19th April 2020, IIT Madras officials organize HSEE Entrance Exam.