HTC Global Services presents you an excellent opportunity through the HTC Global Services Walkin 2018. Moreover, they are looking for the Any Graduate, Diploma candidates who have the passion to work as Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical) role. Furthermore, the HTC Global Services Walkin Drive from 24th December 2018 To 28th December 2018. Apparently, the Non Voice Process Jobs in Chennai is the best chance where job seekers can make use of it.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 HTC Global Services Walkin 2018 – Complete Information
HTC Global Services Walkin 2018 – Complete Information
|Company Name||HTC Global Services|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Services, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Center, ITES|
- Strong Analytical and logical skills.
- Be able to operate on a computer
- Fresh Diploma, Graduate
- Be able to understand, read, write and speak in English
- Experience in the publishing domain will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with computer keyboard and mouse with good typing speeds (Minimum 20 words per min)
- Ability to operate on various computer applications will be preferred.
HTC Global Services (HTC) is a leading Global Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) service and solution provider. Moreover, the HTC has over 25 years of experience in providing IT services to Automotive and Manufacturing, Banking and Financial Services, Government, Insurance, Media and Publishing, Healthcare, Retail, and the Education verticals. Furthermore, it is headquartered in Troy, HTC is recognized by awards such as Inc. 500 Hall of Fame, Global Services 100, APACC – Salute to Excellence.
HTC has also invested over 300 crores in India, in the recent past, to expand its current facilities in MEPZ, Chennai and has acquired new facilities in Guindy, Chennai and Begumpet, Hyderabad. In addition, HTC has invested in training facilities at its headquarters in Troy, Michigan and at Malaysia to develop talent within the US and APAC regions. Moreover, HTC has aggressive development plans in Gurgaon, Mumbai, and Bangalore and has major recruitment strategies in these cities to support existing.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
HTC Global Services Walkin Drive 2018 Details
Walkin Date: 24th December 2018 To 28th December 2018
Interview Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Recruiter Name: Kavitha
Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Chennai
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- No PG, Doctorate
- Diploma Required
Venue Of HTC Global Services Walkin Interview
HTC Global Services, No. 3,
Kilambakkam Village, GST Road,
Vandalur, Chennai – 600048
You Can Also Check: ★ HTC Global Services Placement Papers
Essential Testaments For HTC Global Services Walkin In Chennai
Carry all the below mentioned documents which are mandatory for the HTC Global Services Walkin In Chennai. And remember, that these are for the identification purpose.
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies HTC Global Services Walkin In Chennai.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos
You Can Also Check The Other Company Walkins
Finally, you can stick on to our FreshersNow.Com page for more information.