HTET Notification 2020 @ bseh.org.in | BSEH Haryana TET Online Registrations (Extended), Level 1 2 3 Eligibility, Exam Date: The officials of the Board Of School Education Haryana (BSEH) will conduct the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2020 on 2nd, 3rd January 2021. So, candidates who want to register online for the Haryana TET Notification 2020 should check this page. And the direct link to submit the Online HTET Application Form 2020 is given at the end of this page. The Online Registration Process is started on 16th November 2020. And the last date to register for Haryana TET November 2020 is 10th December 2020. Go ahead and get all the detailed information about the BSEH Haryana TET Level 1 2 3 Notification from the below sections.
New Update: HTET 2020 Registrations are Extended. So, aspirants can now start applying through the below application link.
- 1 HTET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 Haryana TET 2020 | Important Dates
- 3 HTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 HTET 2020 Selection Process
- 5 HTET 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Details To Be Filled On Online HTET Application Form 2020
- 7 How To Submit HTET 2020 Application Form Online?
- 8 Important Dates – Haryana TET 2020 Notification PDF & Online Registration Link
- 9 HTET 2020 Admit Card
- 10 HTET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 HTET 2020 Syllabus
- 12 HTET 2020 Result
- 13 HTET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
HTET 2020 Notification – Overview
|HTET 2020 | Dec Session Dates, Application Form|
|Name Of The Organization||Board Of School Education Haryana (BSEH)|
|Name Of The Examination||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Application Starting Date||16th November 2020|
|Application Closing Date||4th December 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|HTET Result||Haryana Employment News|
|HTET Previous Papers||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Graduate Govt Jobs|
Haryana TET 2020 | Important Dates
|HTET Online Registration||16th December 2020|
|Online Form Submission Last Date||10th December 2020|
|Application Correction Starting Date||11th December 2020|
|Application Correction Last Date||13th December 2020|
|Date of Admit Card Issue||To Be Announced|
|HTET Exam||2nd, 3rd January 2021|
HTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Level 1: Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) – Primary Teacher
- Applicants for this category should have passed in Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with 45% marks with a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 4-year B.El.Ed/ 2-year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible (or);
- Applicants with Bachelor Degree (50 % marks) and B.Ed qualification can also apply, or Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of two years Diploma in Elementary Education
Level 2: Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper-II)
- Applicants for this category should have a Bachelor Degree (B.Sc./ B.A./ B.Com etc.)
- Applicants with two years D.Ed./ B.Ed (OR) 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A. (Ed.)/ B.Sc. (Ed.)/ B. Ed (Special Education) with 50% in BA or B.Sc. both Appearing & passed candidates are eligible.
Level 3: For Lecturers of Class XI-XII
- Applicants for this category should possess the Post Graduate (PG) Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary/ Graduation/ Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the Subjects
- Qualifying Marks: 83 marks for SC/ PWD candidates and 90 marks for all others including other State candidates.
HTET 2020 Selection Process
All the applied candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination and Interview.
HTET 2020 Application Fee
The application fee for level 1 for SC and PH is Rs. 500, other candidates Rs. 1000. For level 2 the application fee for SC and PH is 900 and Other categories are Rs. 1800. Moreover, for level 3 the Application Fee for Sc and PH is Rs. 1200 and Other categories os Rs. 2400.
Details To Be Filled On Online HTET Application Form 2020
- Subject for TET
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Contact / mobile number
- Email ID
- Appearing status
- Date of birth
- Bonafide Himachali or not
- District/ revenue subdivision
- Exam center district preference
How To Submit HTET 2020 Application Form Online?
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the Board Of School Education Haryana (BSEH) @ bseh.org.in.
- On the home page itself, you can check the direct link which is highlighted as “Register Online For HTET 2020.”
- Click on the link and then you will be redirected to the new window.
- Then, apply online for HTET Notification 2020 – November Session.
- After that, read all the instructions present in the Haryana TET Notification 2020 PDF.
- Now, enter all your details and then upload the required documents.
- Also upload scanned images of the latest colored photograph & Signature, Thumb Impression.
- Pay the fee through online payment and then take out the printed copy of the Confirmation Page.
- Cross-check all your details and then submit the HTET Application Form 2020 on or before the last date.
Important Dates – Haryana TET 2020 Notification PDF & Online Registration Link
|HTET 2020 Important Links|
|To Submit Online HTET Application Form 2020||Click Here –(Available Now)|
|To Check & Download HTET Information Brochure 2020||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To Check HTET Application Form Extension Notice||Click Here|
HTET 2020 Admit Card
The direct link of the HTET 2020 Admit Card also will be updated here. Once the officials activate the link to download the HTET 2020 Admit Card then e will place you the direct link. So check the link place below and download the Admit Card. Also, make a note that the officials will conduct the HTET 2020 Exam on 2nd, 3rd January 2021.
Download HTET 2020 Admit Card Here
HTET 2020 Exam Pattern
The HTET 2020 Exam pattern for Levels 1, 2, 3 will differ. For level 1 the Exam pattern will have 150 Questions with 150 Marks in total and the time duration is 2 hr 30 Mins. For levels 2 and 3, the Exam pattern is the same Subject Specific as Opted only with 60 Marks and 60 Questions and other subjects will consist of 30 Questions and 30 marks each. Moreover, the time duration is 2Hr and 30 Mins.
HTET 2020 Syllabus
Child Development and Pedagogy, Quantitative Aptitude, Mental and Reasoning Ability, General Knowledge regarding Haryana State, Mathematics (I – V Classes), Environmental Studies, Specific Subject, Educational Psychology of teaching, Understanding the characteristics and needs of diverse learners, interaction with learners and the attributes, Qualities of a good facilitator of learning are the main topics which are related to HTET 2020 Syllabus. So check carefully and get started the preparation
Download HTET 2020 Syllabus Here
HTET 2020 Result
Candidates can check on to the HTET 2020 Result after the examination is done. Moreover, we will update here the HTET 2020 Result once the official announcement is done. So be aware of the Application details and check on the Result carefully from here.
Check HTET 2020 Result Here
We hope that all the candidates will apply for the HTET Notification 2020 from the current article. So, follow us on Freshers Now page to get more information.
HTET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the HTET 2020 Application Process start?
The HTET 2020 Application Process is started on 16th November 2020.
Where can I apply for the HTET 2020 Exam?
Candidates can apply for the HTET 2020 Exam with the help of the direct link provided through our article Freshers Now and also by visiting the official site @ bseh.org.in
Who conducts the HTET 2020 Exam?
Haryana Board of School Education will be conducting the HTET 2020 Exam.
What is level 1 HTET 2020 Application Fee?
The application fee for level 1 for SC and PH is Rs. 500, other candidates Rs. 1000.