IAF Airmen Syllabus 2020 PDF | Group X, Y Exam Pattern: On this page, we have furnished the IAF Airmen Syllabus 2020 in detail. So the applied candidates can prepare well for the Indian Air Force Group X Written Test 2020 by referring to this Indian Air Force Group X Syllabus 2020 article. The higher authorities of the Indian Air Force will conduct the IAF Airmen Written Test 2020. So by knowing the complete Indian Air Force Group Y Syllabus 2020, competitors can achieve the highest score in the Written Test.
In addition, contenders will know the IAF Airmen Selection Process and IAF Airmen Exam Pattern 2020 by the end of this current page. So download the indianairforce.nic.in Airmen Syllabus 2020 in PDF format from the direct link at the bottom of the page. Individuals who are willing to gain a decent score in the Indian Air Force Group Y Written Test must prepare from this Indian Air Force Group Y Syllabus 2020. For more information, check the official portal of the Indian Air Force @ indianairforce.nic.in.
- 1 IAF Airmen Syllabus 2020 – Overview
- 2 Indian Air Force Group X Selection Process
- 3 IAF Airmen Exam Pattern
- 4 Indian Air Force Group Y Syllabus – Subject Wise
- 4.1 indianairforce.nic.in Airmen English Syllabus
- 4.2 Indian Air Force Group X Physics Syllabus
- 4.3 Indian Air Force Group Y Mathematics Syllabus
- 4.4 IAF Airmen Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA) Syllabus
- 5 IAF Airmen Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
IAF Airmen Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|IAF Airmen Group X, Y Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Name Of The Post||Airmen Group X, Y (01/2021 Batch (Airmen))|
You Can Also Check: Indian Air Force Jobs
Indian Air Force Group X Selection Process
The officials of the Indian Air Force will hire the candidates as per performance in the selection procedure. So its best for applicants to know the IAF Airmen Selection Process 2020 to achieve their desired job at Indian Air Force. And they also specified qualifying in each stage is very important to get selected for further levels. So check the below-listed stages in the IAF Airmen Selection Procedure 2020.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Adaptability Test
- Dynamic Factor Test
IAF Airmen Exam Pattern
With the awareness of the IAF Airmen Exam Pattern 2020, the contenders can easily clear the IAF Airmen Written Test 2020 with a good score. To prepare for the Indian Air Force Group Y Exam 2020, every aspirant must look over the Exam Pattern in detail. The IAF Airmen Written Test 202 is a Computer Based Test which contains Objective Type MCQs. All questions in the Indian Air Force Group X Written Test 2020 will appear in English & Hindi Languages except for English Language Paper. The marking scheme of the IAF Airmen Exam 2020 is each question carries 1 mark and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. And the Exam Durations, Subjects as per groups will be as follows.
|Group Names||Subject Names||Duration|
|Group X Trades||English, Physics, Mathematics (as per 10+2 CBSE Syllabus)||60 Minutes|
|Group Y Trades||English (as per 10+2 CBSE Syllabus), Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)||45 Minutes|
|Group X & Y Trades||English, Physics, Mathematics (as per 10+2 CBSE Syllabus), and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)||85 Minutes|
Indian Air Force Group Y Syllabus – Subject Wise
For the benefit of the applicants, we gathered all subjects Sub Topics and provided them in this module. These Sub Topics are very crucial to score more marks in the indianairforce.nic.in Airmen Written Test. So aspirants who appear to the IAF Airmen Exam 2020 prepare all the Sub Topics and get qualified with a good score. So use the direct link which is available at the end of the page to download the Indian Air Force Group X Syllabus 2020 PDF.
indianairforce.nic.in Airmen English Syllabus
- Comprehension-A small passage followed by questions.
- To judge comprehension
- Drawing of inferences
- Use of vocabulary
- Agreement of subject with the verb
- The pattern of the verb and their use.
- A sequence of tenses.
- Transformation of sequences-Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative,
- Idioms and Phrases
- Use of simple idioms
- Use of Common proverbs
- Direct/Indirect sentences: Narration change
- Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form
- Change of various types of sentences from indirect to direct form
- Active and Passive Voices
- Change of all types of sentences from active to passive form
- Change of all types of sentences from passive to the active form
- Word formation
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- One word substitution
- Correct usage of – articles, Prepositions, adjectives-degrees of comparison,
- conjunctions, Nouns and Pronouns and numbers (Singular-Plural)
- Words, which are commonly getting confused
- Word order
- Correct usage of Adverbs
Indian Air Force Group X Physics Syllabus
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behavior of Perfect Gases and the Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Oscillations and Waves
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electro-Magnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
Indian Air Force Group Y Mathematics Syllabus
- Linear Inequalities
- Mathematical Induction
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Cartesian system of rectangular co-ordinates
- Straight lines and family of lines
- Circles and family of circles
- Conic sections
- Sets, Relations & functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Linear Programming
IAF Airmen Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA) Syllabus
Reasoning (Verbal and Non- Verbal )
- Coding & Decoding
- The odd man out.
- Mutual relation problems.
- Tallest, youngest relations.
- Dictionary woods.
- Numerical series.
- Distance and Direction sense Test.
- Mathematical Operations
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
- Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
- Human relation.
- Number coding.
- Number Puzzle.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- LCM & HCF.
- Area of triangle, Square, and Rectangle.
- Surface Area and Volume of Cuboids,
- Cylinder, Cone, and Sphere.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time, Distance, and Speed.
- Simplifications of Numbers.
- Simple Trigonometry.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- General Science
- Current Events
- Basic Computer Operations
To download the IAF Airmen Syllabus 2020 along with Exam Pattern: Click Here
NOTE: The above-provided information regarding the IAF Airmen Syllabus 2020 is for reference purposes. So, you can check the official site of the Indian Air Force for more information.
We hope all applicants have downloaded the IAF Airmen Syllabus 2020 in PDF format from the above – mentioned link. For more latest information, keep checking our website @ Freshers Now regularly.
IAF Airmen Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is Indian Air Force Group X Written Test 2020 will be a Computer Based Test?
Yes, the Indian Air Force Group X Written Test 2020 is the Computer Based Test (Online Mode).
What type of questions will be asked in the IAF Airmen Written Test 2020?
Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the IAF Airmen Written Test 2020.
What is the duration of the IAF Airmen Group X Exam 2020?
The duration of the IAF Airmen Group X Exam 2020 is 60 minutes.
What is the marking scheme of the Indian Air Force Group Y Written Test 2020?
The marking scheme of the Indian Air Force Group Y Written Test 2020 is each question carries 1 mark and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
What is the question Standard in the indianairforce.nic.in Airmen Exam 2020?
Most of the questions in the indianairforce.nic.in Airmen Exam 2020 will be in 10+2 CBSE standards.