IBPS PO Reference Books – Best Books For IBPS PO Prelims And Mains: The best way to crack the IBPS PO exam is opting for the best book according to the syllabus prescribed in the notification. Here in this article, we are introducing some of the reference books of the IBPS Probationary Officer exam which helps in your examination preparation. The exam will be conducted in two different phases one is prelims and mains and it is going to conduct every year by Indian Banking Personal Institute (IBPS) is an agency that recruits for various private banks in India. Nowadays the trend is going on for the bank jobs and the competition is also increasing day by day more applicants appearing the exam every year for various bank jobs.
In that case, to clear any exam we need a study plan and strategy to follow in the preparation as well as in the examination the books with short tricks, brief explanations, and previous year model papers will make our exam preparation simple and easy. Mainly the IBPS PO exam concentrates on the following subjects they are English language, quantitative aptitude, general awareness, reasoning ability, computer aptitude, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, Data Analysis & Interpretation. applicants are requested to just go through the entire article and find out the IBPS Probationary Officer best reference books.
IBPS PO Prelims And Mains – Exam Pattern
IBPS PO/ MT Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
IBPS PO/ MT Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer ability||45||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25|
Best Books For IBPS PO – Prelims And Mains
IBPS PO Reference Books For Quantitative Aptitude
This Section Question carries more weightage in the examination. The following are the chapters in the aptitude – Percentages, Simplifications, Average, Ratios and Percentages, Data Interpretation, Speed, Distance and Time, Number series, Quadratic Equation, etc… To get a good score in the Aptitude follows the below reference books.
- Quantitative Aptitude Book – Wiley Publication
- Data Interpretation Magical Book Series – BSC Publication
- Data Interpretation – Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude – Sarvesh Verma
- Aptitude Book – Disha Experts
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination – The Pearson Guide
- Teach Yourself Quantitative Aptitude – Arun Sharma
- Rapid Quantitative Aptitude With Short Cuts and Tricks – Disha Publication
IBPS PO Reference Books For English
Here English contains Para Jumbles, Paragraphs, Fill in the Blanks, Wrong sentence Identification, etc… Aspirants refer to the following books.
- Word Power Made Easy By – Norman Lewis
- Object General English – S.P.Bakshi – Arihant Publications
- Objective English For Competitive Examinations – Hari Mohan Prasad, Uma Rani Sinha – Mc Graw Hill Education
- English Grammar & Composition by – Wren and Martin
IBPS PO Reference Books For Reasoning Ability
Here Again, Reasoning Comes with more topics it is also one of the main topics. Aspirants Should mainly focus on verbal and Non- verbal Reasoning. The topics are as follows in the reasoning ability – verbal Reasoning, Nonverbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Seating Arrangement, Blood Relations, coding-Decoding, Input-Output, etc… The following are the reference books for Reasoning Ability.
- Logical Reasoning By K Kundan
- Analytical Reasoning M.K.Pandey
- A New Approach To Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal by BS Sijwali
- A Modern Approach Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by BS Sijwali
- Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal
IBPS PO Books For General Awareness
In these Sections mainly the questions are asked from the Current affairs, International Relationships, Events before 3-4 months before prior to the examination, Aspirants are requested to follow the Newspapers and weekly Magazines thoroughly before going to the Examination.
- Guide to Banking General Awareness – R.Gupta
- Manohar Pandey Book – Arihant Publications
- Manorama Yearbook 2020(English) Paperback – Philip Mathew
IBPS PO Reference Books For Computer Aptitude
In this section, Candidates Should know about the basics of computers, About Software, Operating System, Computer Terminology, and Abbreviations Related to Computer. Follow the listed reference books to score good marks in Computer Aptitude.
- Computer by Rani Ahilya
- Objective Computer Awareness – R.Pillai
- Objective Computer Awareness by Somya Ranjan Behra
IBPS PO Reference Books For Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Data Interpretation Arun Sharma
- Data Interpretation K. Kundan
- Data Analysis & Interpretation Data Sufficiency Kiran Prakashan
Just go through the above reference books undoubtedly aspirants will score best in the IBPS PO Exam. Candidates who are searching for the exam pattern IBPS PO Exam pattern just go through the link you can find the syllabus, weightage, Subjects, and all information you get regarding the examination pattern.
We believe that the information provided above is beneficial for the IBPS PO aspirants. For more information, the latest notifications visit our site freshers now. If any doubt regarding the reference books just drop a comment below our team will reply accordingly…