ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling Registration Started | UG, PG Counselling Schedule, Process: Good News for all the aspirants whoever waiting for the ICAR AIEEA UG PG Counselling 2019. The officials of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research released the ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling Schedule. Therefore, interested candidates can fill the ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling Registration Form from 26th to 30th July 2019. All the aspirants can apply now either from the official website or from the direct link attached at the end of the page.
★★ Entrance Exams ★★
New Update: ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling Registration Started. Candidates should apply for ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling on or before 30th July 2019 with the help of the below-given link.
Along with that, candidates can check the details of the ICAR AIEEA Counselling Process 2019 from the below sections. For the convenience of the appearing candidates can go through the details about the ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling. Get the direct link which is attached at the bottom of the page.
- 1 ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling Schedule – Complete Details
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling Schedule – Complete Details
|ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling Schedule | Registration Process|
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Council of Agricultural Research|
|Name Of The Examination||All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA)|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG Courses|
|Counselling Registration||26th July 2019 (9:00 AM) to 30th July 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Exam Date||1st July 2019|
|Official Website||icar.org.in or ntaicar.nic.in|
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling – Step by Step Procedure
Candidates must check these steps in order to participate in the ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling Process must follow below-given details. And, note down that this will be the same for both UG and PG Courses.
- All the eligible candidates for online counselling will have to get registered by paying a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 400/- through online payment gateway of ICAR by using Credit/Debit card/Net banking.
- After Registering, candidates must Relogin to the Counselling Portal.
- The candidate will be able to select the courses and the university one by one. Only those Sub-subjects under a Major Subject Group will be displayed for which the candidate is eligible.
- There will be provision to add/ modify/ delete choices during the stipulated time period.
- The procedure for exercising choices or seeking other information will be menu-driven and guide the candidates through appropriate messages on the computer screen.
Locking Of Choices
- After completion of choice selection, the candidate will save the choices. He/ she will be able to take a draft printout, with lock status, so that he/ she can discuss the choices filled-with his/ her mentors and update the same if desired.
- Candidate can update his/ her choices any number of times before the last date/ until the choices are locked by the candidate. If by the last date and time, the choices are not locked by the candidate, then the last saved choices will automatically be locked by the system.
After locking the choices, candidates can check seat allotment results and download the Allotment Letter.
Candidates must carry all required documents to the College along with the Allotment Letter.
Reporting To College & Fee Payment
Candidates, at last, must report to the allotted college and then pay the fee accordingly.
|ICAR AIEEA UG PG Counselling 2019 – Events/ Important Dates|
|Registration on online counselling portal, display of seat matrix to the candidates, choice filling and saving of choices by the candidates||26th July 2019 to 30th July 2019|
|First Round of allotment and downloading of provisional admission recommendation letter (without award of Scholarship/Fellowship) from ICAR||1st August 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Reporting at Universities, document verification, deposition of course fee and issue of admission letter by the allotted University||2nd August 2019 to 6th August 2019|
|Second Round of allotment and downloading of provisional admission recommendation letter (without award of Scholarship/Fellowship) from ICAR||8th August 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Reporting at Universities, document verification, deposition of course fee and the issue of admission letter by the allotted University.||9th August 2019 to 14th August 2019|
|Third Round of allotment and downloading of provisional admission recommendation letter (without award of Scholarship/Fellowship) from ICAR||17th August 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Reporting at Universities, document verification, deposition of course fee and issue of admission letter by the allotted University||18th August 2019 to 22nd August 2019 (During Office Timings only)|
How To Apply For ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling?
- Open the official website of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research that is
- On landing to the home page, candidates will find a link of “Merit Ranks and related downloads for candidates of AIEEAA (UG) -2019, AIEEAA (PG)-2019 and AICE-JRF/SRF(PGS)-2019”
- Give a click on it.
- Then, you will be redirected to a new page showing details of Counselling.
- Now, click on the Applicant Login button which is available on the left-hand side.
- Then, enter the details like Application Number, Password and Security Code.
- Click on the Login Button.
- Pay the Fee and hence complete all the steps.
★ To Get Registered For ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling: Click Here (Expired)
Keep on visiting our website Freshers Now. Also, you can bookmark by pressing Ctrl + D to get easy access to our web portal. Get your doubts and queries clarified, by asking us in the comment box provided below. Soon, we will respond to you with suitable answers.