ICAR AIEEA 2020 Notification @ icar.nta.nic.in | Result (Out), Application Form, UG & PG Courses Exam Dates, Eligibility: The officials of the National Testing Agency (NTA) had released the AIEEA UG, PG 2020 Admit Card. And the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission (ICAR AIEEA) for the admission of UG, PG, and other doctoral programs in Agriculture and other engineering courses. And, the last date to apply is 30th June 2020. Moreover, the ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Exam will be conducted on 16th, 17th, 22nd September 2020 For UG Courses, 23rd September 2020 For PG Courses.
New Update: ICAR AIEEA 2020 UG, PG Score Card is Released. Therefore, aspirants can check the information and download the Result.
We are here to provide you with detailed information regarding ICAR AIEEA UG, PG Exam Dates 2020, ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form. Also, refer to the links that we are providing you in the below sections to apply for the notification quickly. So, we advise all the aspirants to keep visiting this article for the more important stuff. For more queries, visit the official web portal. The direct link provided below is activated as the officials released the ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form.
- 1 ICAR AIEEA 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 ICAR AIEEA 2020 Dates – UG, PG Courses
- 3 ICAR AIEEA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Education Qualification
- 5 ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form
- 6 How To Register For ICAR AIEEA 2020 Online?
- 7 Online Process
- 8 Offline Process
- 9 ICAR AIEEA 2020 Admit Card
- 10 ICAR AIEEA 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 ICAR AIEEA 2020 Syllabus
- 12 ICAR AIEEA 2020 Result
- 13 ICAR AIEEA 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name Of The Examination||Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission (ICAR AIEEA)|
|Application Release Date||1st March 2020|
|Notification last date||30th June 2020|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Agriculture Entrance Exams|
|CBT Date Of Written Exam (UG, PG)||UG: 16th, 17th, 22nd September 2020|
PG: 23rd September 2020
★ You Can Also Check ★
|ICAR AIEEA Admit Card|
|ICAR AIEEA Syllabus|
|ICAR AIEEA Previous Question Papers|
|ICAR AIEEA Answer Key|
|ICAR AIEEA Result|
|ICAR AIEEA Counselling|
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Dates – UG, PG Courses
|Notification of ICAR AIEEA||22nd August 2019|
|Starting of submission of online Application Form||1st March 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||30th June 2020|
|Correction in particulars of Application Form on the website only||6th To 20th July 2020|
|Admit card available from|
|Exam Date (UG)||16th, 17th, 22nd September 2020 For UG Courses, 23rd September 2020 For PG Courses|
|Publication of Final key||29th October 2020|
|Announcement of Results/ Ranks||2nd November 2020|
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The nationality of the Candidates must be an Indian citizen only.
- Age Limit of the Candidate’s age must be 16 years as of August 31, 2020.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Agriculture/ Home Science subjects.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics/ Agriculture/ Home Science in their Intermediate.
- Candidates who have studied Agriculture and not Physics or Chemistry are eligible for admission in the State of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, and Uttar Pradesh.
- Those who wish to opt stream-A in the entrance exam.
- Candidates looking to opt for Stream-B have to pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
- Candidates need to secure 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 to be eligible.
- Reserved category candidates need to secure 40% aggregate marks in 10+2 to become eligible for ICAR AIEEA 2020.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form
The ICAR AIEEA 2020 Online Application Form will be available in the Online mode. So, aspirants can visit the official web portal of the National Testing Agency (NTA) @ icar.nta.nic.in and start applying for the notification. To apply for this notification aspirants have to pay the Application fee. And, this application fee differs from one category to another. Also, the application fee of UG and PG courses differ from one another. So, here in the below section, we are providing you with detailed information about the application fee details.
- General/ OBC/ UPS: 750/-
- SC/ ST: 375/-
- General/ OBC/ UPS: 1100/-
- SC/ ST: 500/-
Therefore, aspirants can pay the application fee based on their category. And, as you check the below sections, you can get complete details about how to apply for the ICAR AIEEA 2020 Notification in both online and offline mode and application links.
How To Register For ICAR AIEEA 2020 Online?
- Open the official web portal of the National Testing Agency (NTA) @ icar.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the ICAR AIEEA 2020 Notification.
- You will be redirected to the other new window.
- Now the online application form appears on the screen.
- Enter the required details.
- Click on Submit.
- You will get a mail with registration id and password from the higher officials of ICAR.
- With the help of those login credentials login to the official site.
- Fill the empty particulars with appropriate details.
- Enter your educational qualifications, academic details, and other criteria.
- Cross-check the details twice.
- Now click on Submit.
- Pay the application fee with the help of the Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
- Click on OK.
- Save the copy of the application form for further use.
- Like Online Format, first of all, check the official site at icar.nta.nic.in of the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Then search for the ICAR AIEEA 2020 Notification.
- Read the instructions properly.
- Then proceed to apply for the ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form.
- Fill it with appropriate details.
- Take a DD of ICAR AIEEA Application Fee.
- Then submit by sending to the following address by attaching the Passport Size Photo, 10th, 12th Certificates before the final date.
To Check ICAR AIEEA Exam Notice 2020: Click Here
Click Here To Check Application Correction Date Extended Notice PDF
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Admit Card
The officials of the NTA released the admit card for the ICAR AIEEA 2020 for UG Courses and for PG Courses is released on 10th September 2020. And also, the Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission (ICAR AIEEA) will be conducted on 16th, 17th, 22nd September 2020 For UG Courses, 23rd September 2020 For PG Courses. So, we have provided you with the direct link below. And the link will be active when the officials release the ICAR AIEEA 2020 Hall Ticket.
Download ICAR AIEEA 2020 Admit Card Here
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Exam Pattern
For UG Courses, -1 marks for each incorrect answer (MCQ) and for cross-matching type questions 0.2 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer. For PG Courses, +4 for each correct answer (MCQ), and for cross-matching type questions +1 marks will be given for each correct answer. Moreover, the ICAR AIEEA Exam will be conducted for 2:30 hours, 180 questions will be given for 720 marks. Moreover, the exam for the PG Courses will be conducted for 150 MCQ & 10 cross-matching type questions.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Syllabus
Those who are appearing for the ICAR AIEEA PG Exam, they must cover the subjects Plant Biotechnology, Plant Sciences, Physical Science, Entomology & Nematology, Agronomy, Social Sciences, Statistical Sciences, Horticulture, Forestry/ Agroforestry & Silviculture, Agricultural Engineering And Technology, Water Science And Technology, Home Science (Currently Renamed As Community Science), Animal Biotechnology, Veterinary Science, Animal Sciences, Fisheries Science, Dairy Science, Dairy Technology, Food Science Technology, Agri-business Management. Moreover, the questions in the UG Exam will be asked from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and Agriculture. So, check the direct link provided below to download the ICAR AIEEA 2020 Syllabus PDF.
Download ICAR AIEEA 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Result
The officials of the National Testing Agency (NTA) released the results for the Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission (ICAR AIEEA) as per the schedule on 2nd November 2020. So, keep checking this page to know the test results.
Check ICAR AIEEA 2020 Result Here
We hope that the information that we are providing in this article is useful for creating awareness in all aspirants. For any queries, about ICAR AIEEA 2020, you can comment in the comment box that is given below. And, for more updates and exciting articles keep visiting our website FreshersNow.Com.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the ICAR AIEEA Application Correction be closed?
The ICAR AIEEA Application Correction will be closed by 20th July 2020.
What is the ICAR AIEEA Application Fee?
AIEEA UG: General/ OBC/ UPS: 750/-, SC/ ST: 375/-. AIEEA PG: General/ OBC/ UPS: 1100/-, SC/ ST: 550/-
How can I apply for ICAR AIEEA UG, PG 2020?
You can visit the official site @ icar.nta.nic.in, from there click the Online Application Link, fill all the details, and then submit the application form. Or else, you can check the Freshers Now page to know the stepwise procedure.
When will NTA conduct the ICAR AIEEA 2020 Entrance Exam?
NTA had scheduled the ICAR AIEEA UG Entrance Exam on 16th, 17th, 22nd September 2020 For UG Courses, 23rd September 2020 For PG Courses.