ICICI Bank PO 2021 | ICICI Manipal PO Programme: Candidates who are waiting for ICICI Manipal Probationary Officers Programme can follow this entire article to know the details about ICICI Manipal PO Programme. The ICICI Bank Recruiters are planning to conduct the Probationary Officers Programme for those candidates who have completed their graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2020-2021 For PO Vacancies is a great opportunity for the candidates Across India. Moreover, this ICICI Bank PO Recruitment is a one-year full-time residential program conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA) campus. So, aspirants don’t miss this great opportunity conducted by ICICI Bank. On this page, candidates can check all the details about ICICI Bank PO Program, Eligibility Criteria, and Selection Process.
- 1 ICICI Bank & Manipal PO Programme Overview
- 2 ICICI Bank PO Program Description
- 3 ICICI Bank PO Recruitment – Program Highlights
- 4 ICICI Bank PO Programme Structure
- 5 ICICI Manipal Probationary Officers Programme – Eligibility Criteria
- 6 ICICI Bank PO Program – Selection Process
- 7 ICICI Manipal PO Programme – Fee Structure
- 8 How To Apply For ICICI Manipal Recruitment PO Program?
- 9 ICICI Bank PO Recruitment – Frequently Asked Questions
ICICI Bank & Manipal PO Programme Overview
|Company Name||ICICI Bank|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Program Fees||INR 3,88,500/-|
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
ICICI Bank PO Program Description
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme for Sales and Relationship Management is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services. The training programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities. The roles offered on joining the bank after successful completion of the Programme will involve servicing, cross-selling, and acquiring new customers through field visits as part of the duties/tasks assigned. Similarly, internship / on-the-job-training periods will also involve these duties/tasks as part of the learning process.
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment – Program Highlights
- One year full-time residential program conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA) campus, Bengaluru including internship and on-the-job training at ICICI Bank
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations, and compliance frameworks involved in day-to-day operations
- A monthly stipend is paid to students both during campus terms & internship
- With more than a thousand real-life case studies on service, sales, and compliance themes interwoven in the course curriculum, the new curriculum lays greater emphasis on skill-building of the Probationary Officers to enable them to deliver productivity from day one
- Innovative pedagogy tools such as Co-teaching attempt to enrich the end-to-end learning experience of the trainees
- The faculty is regularly trained not only by experts from ICICI Bank but also by experts from leading foreign universities
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure with Computer Lab facility and a Simulator Branch & Processing Centre for experiential learning
- The students have the opportunity to specialize in different areas of sales and relationship banking
- The programme focuses on a balanced approach of providing inputs of relevant knowledge, developing deep sales and relationship skills, and shaping required behaviors
- More than 20,000 students have been associated with the programme and more than 18,000 students have since graduated from the programme
- On successful completion of the training programme, students are absorbed in ICICI Bank as frontline sales and relationship managers in Deputy Manager Band I grade, in addition to being awarded the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking from Manipal University
ICICI Bank PO Programme Structure
The Probationary Officers Programme Structure of ICICI Bank is given below
|Term 1||4 Months||Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru|
|Term 2||2 Months||Internship at ICICI Bank|
|Term 3||2 Months||Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru|
|Term 4||4 Months||On-the-job training at ICICI Bank|
ICICI Manipal Probationary Officers Programme – Eligibility Criteria
The below will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting the participants in ICICI Bank PO Recruitment
- Candidates those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 27 years of age as of 1st December 2020 (Should have been born on or after 1st December 1993).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process.
ICICI Bank PO Program – Selection Process
Totally there are five rounds to select the aspirants in ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Program. And, the rounds GD and the PI is only for applicants who successfully clear the GD will be concluded on the same day.
|Number of Rounds||Name of the Round|
|Round 1||Online Aptitude test|
|Round 2||Online Psychometric Questionnaire|
|Round 3||Case-based Group Discussion (GD)|
|Round 4||Personal Interview (PI)|
|Round 5||Merit List|
ICICI Manipal PO Programme – Fee Structure
The interested candidates will have to invest the total amount of Rs.3,88,500/-. And this can be divided into two options. Students have an option of either availing an education loan from ICICI Bank or of self-funding the course fee.
- One option is for a Loan amount of Rs.3,15,000/- Plus applicable Goods and Service Tax, which is presently at 18% i.e Rs.3,71,700/-.
- Another option is for Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + GST i.e Rs.16,800/-
Note – After completion of the Training Programme, the Probationary Officers will be absorbed as Deputy Manager Band I in the Bank.
How To Apply For ICICI Manipal Recruitment PO Program?
- Click on the link given below.
- A new page will be redirected.
- Then, Login with your Username, Password and Enter Captcha Here
- If you are a New User, click on Sign Up to create an account.
- After log in to your account, fill in the details in the application form.
- Once you submit all the details, the application ID will be sent to the registered Email ID.
- If you want the Application Form, you can make a copy, or else you can download it for further usage.
|For More Details Of ICICI Recruitment 2020-2021: Click Here|
|Click Here To Apply For ICICI Manipal Probationary Officers Programme|
|To know about Sample Questionnaire: Click Here|
Follow our website @ FreshersNow.Com to know more Job Details, and also about Programs. Bookmark our website and get daily updates. If you want any clarification, don’t bother. We are here to clarify your doubts. You can drop your queries in the comment section below.
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2020-2021?
The Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2020-2021 is the candidates who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline and also the participants up to 27 years of age as of 1st December 2020 (Should have been born on or after 1st December 1993).
Does FreshersNow provide the link to apply for ICICI Manipal PO Programme?
Yes, we have provided the link to apply for ICICI Manipal PO Programme.
How much amount should be paid by the candidates to join in ICICI Manipal Probationary Officers Programme?
The interested candidates will have to invest the total amount of Rs.3,88,500/-.
What is the selection process of the ICICI Manipal PO Program?
Online Aptitude Test, Online Psychometric Questionnaire, Case-Based Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI), Merit List.