Icon Clinical Research Walkin Interview In Chennai is scheduled On 21st September 2019 for Drug Safety Associate/ Senior Associate Role. So candidates who had completed B.Pharma, M.Pharma courses, all those aspirants are eligible for Icon Clinical Research Walkin In Chennai. Therefore, Freshers and up to 5 Years experienced candidates and candidates dreaming for Jobs In Chennai can attend the Icon Clinical Research Walkin. In this page, we provided complete information about Icon Clinical Research Interview In Chennai.
- 1 Icon Clinical Research Walkin Drive 2019 – Overview
- 2 Job Description – Drug Safety Associate/ Senior Associate
- 2.1 Benefits For A Selected candidate
- 2.2 Company Profile – Icon Clinical Research India Private Limited
- 2.3 Educational Qualification – Jobs In Chennai
- 2.4 Important Details For Icon Clinical Research Walkin Drive
- 2.5 Interview Location For Icon Clinical Research Walkin Interview
- 2.6 Essential Certificates For Icon Clinical Research Walkin
Icon Clinical Research Walkin Drive 2019 – Overview
|Company Name||Icon Clinical Research India Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Drug Safety Associate/ Senior Associate|
|Salary||INR 3,00,000 – 7,00,000 PA|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology|
|Industry||Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research|
Job Description – Drug Safety Associate/ Senior Associate
- The role involves the following tasks -Complete all departmental project activities accurately in accordance with ICON SOPs, Study Specific Procedures, regulatory requirements, and Sponsors processes.
- Assist with generation of study-specific procedures
- Review and process serious adverse events, spontaneously reported adverse reactions and/or other medically related information per assigned tasks and study-specific procedures.
- Provide input and review relevant safety tracking systems for accuracy and quality and assist with maintaining project files.
- Attend project team meetings and teleconferences as required
Serve a source for investigational sites and ICON personnel on safety-related issues
- Assist with training/mentoring newly hired DSA staff, as requested
- Assist with identifying out of scope activities in conjunction with the MSS Functional Lead
- Liaise with Sponsor and attend Sponsor meetings, as required Perform safety review of clinical and diagnostic data
- Liaise with the investigational site, reporter, and/or Sponsor as necessary regarding safety issues.
- Your Good command of English (oral and written) is much essential.
Benefits For A Selected candidate
ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a phenomenal career. ICON is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions And Answers
Company Profile – Icon Clinical Research India Private Limited
ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a phenomenal career. Despite the challenges these reforms will present, they may also introduce a significant opportunity to gain market share and promote new products – but only for companies with a comprehensive business strategy in place. In this paper, we outline steps that device developers must address immediately to maintain market share.
Educational Qualification – Jobs In Chennai
- UG: B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG: M.Pharma – Pharmacy
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Important Details For Icon Clinical Research Walkin Drive
Walkin Date: 21st September 2019
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM Onwards
Interview Location For Icon Clinical Research Walkin Interview
ICON Clinical Research India Private Limited Chennai
TWO IT Park (Next to Chennai ONE IT Park),
North Block – Floor 4 Pallavaram-
Thoraipakkam 200 Feet Road Thoraipakkam,
Chennai – 600097
Essential Certificates For Icon Clinical Research Walkin
- Candidates should bring their Updated Resume
- Any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Recent Passport size photos
- All the students should carry all the required educational certificates.
Also, aspirants bookmark our Freshers Now page for latest updates regarding the Walkins List 2019. Thank You.