IEMJEE 2020 Notification @ uem.edu.in | Dates, Eligibility: Institute of Engineering and Management and University of Engineering & Management (IEM & UEM) officials are going to release the Notification for the IEMJEE 2020. Therefore, all the candidates who want to take up the Institute of Engineering & Management Joint Entrance Examination (IEMJEE) can check the details from this page. Well, the officials will release the IEMJEE 2020 Notification in the 1st Week Of January 2020 (Expected). So, all the candidates should stay constant on this page. When the official notification is out, then we will update this page with the exact information.
Furthermore, the starting date to apply for the IEMJEE Notification 2020 will be 1st Week Of January 2020 (Tentative). Now, the final date to submit the IEMJEE Application Form 2020 online is the 1st Week Of February 2020 (Tentative). Now, IEMJEE is a national level Entrance Exam. And every year many of the candidates apply for this Test. Please find more other details from the next sections. We are also providing information about the Online Registration, Exam Date, Application Fee and many more.
- 1 IEMJEE Notification 2020 – Particulars
- 1.1 Important Dates (Tentative)
- 1.2 IEMJEE Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 IEM Joint Entrance Examination Notification 2020 – Application Fee
- 1.4 Details On IEM Admission 2020 Application Form
- 1.5 How To Apply For IEMJEE Notification 2020 Online?
IEMJEE Notification 2020 – Particulars
|Name Of The Board / University||Institute of Engineering and Management and University of Engineering & Management (IEM & UEM)|
|Name Of The Examination||Institute of Engineering & Management Joint Entrance Examination (IEMJEE)|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams, Computer Applications Entrance Exams|
|Notification release date||1st Week Of January 2020 (Expected)|
|Notification last date||1st Week Of February 2020 (Tentative)|
Before proceeding further, try to check the table, we have given above. This will give all the candidates an overall idea about the IEMJEE Notification 2020. Well, those candidates who are interested in taking the Institute of Engineering & Management Joint Entrance Examination (IEMJEE) should check it out. Well, that table contains information such as the Name of the Exam, Name of the University or the Board that is conducting this Exam. Along with that we also mentioned the Official site along with the Mode of submitting the application form. And by checking the table, aspirants can know about the Starting date to apply, Closing to apply for the IEMJEE Notification 2020.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Download IEMJEE Hall Ticket|
|IEMJEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|IEMJEE Previous Question Papers|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Availability of Application form||1st Week Of January 2020|
|Last date – Application form||1st Week Of February 2020|
|Last date to correct the Application form||2nd Week Of February 2020|
|Admit card||Last Week Of March 2020|
|Exam date (Phase-1)||2nd Week Of April 2020|
|Exam date Phase-2 exam||1st Week Of May 2020|
|Result declaration date for both the Phase 1 & 2||1st Week Of June 2020|
|Beginning date of counseling sessions||2nd Week Of June 2020|
IEMJEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to check the below lists to check the Eligibility Criteria assigned for the IEMJEE 2020 Notification. So, if you fulfill the conditions then only you will have the scope to attend further.
Applicants of Indian origin, as well as foreign nationals, are eligible to appear for IEMJEE.
- Candidates need to be at least 17 years to apply for the exam.
- Candidates should be below 25 years of age on the date of the exam.
- Domicile certificate is mandatory for candidates from Kolkata and Jaipur.
- IEMJEE 2020 Notification will focus on domicile applicants.
- For undergraduate courses like; B. Tech, BCA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com, and BPT candidates must pass a 10+2 exam from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have physic, chemistry, and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate on the above-mentioned subjects.
- The applicant must secure at least 30% marks in English.
- Candidates must have mathematics as the compulsory subject during graduation and must secure a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in mathematics.
- The minimum overall aggregate required to apply for IEM JEE 2020 entrance exam is 50% marks.
- SC, ST and PWD candidates are given an average of 45% marks only.
- For postgraduate courses like; M. Tech, MSC, MCA, and MBA candidates must pass 10+2+3 from the recognized university.
- For SC/ ST and PWD candidates, the same is 45%.
IEM Joint Entrance Examination Notification 2020 – Application Fee
Now, coming to the main important information related to the IEM Joint Entrance Examination 2020. That is the Application Fee. Well, to submit any Application form for an entrance exam, an individual has to check the Application fee before. Now, according to the information we gathered about the Institute of Engineering & Management Joint Entrance Examination (IEMJEE), there is No Application Fee such thing.
Details On IEM Admission 2020 Application Form
- Candidate’s full name
- Father or guardian’s full name (as mentioned in id proof)
- Complete address along with zip code of the applicant
- Nationality of the applicant
- Valid mobile number, email address
- Select the category from an available option that is general, SC, ST, PWD, in case of any other fill the detail in other option Physical challenged (if any)
- A qualification from lowest to highest
- Details of board and university of previous degrees
- Course opting for (including undergraduate or postgraduate course detail)
- Digital signature in jpeg format
How To Apply For IEMJEE Notification 2020 Online?
So, the Answer to the above question is available in this section. Here we are going to provide the set of steps. That is going to help the candidates, to submit the IEMJEE Online Application Form 2020 on time. Therefore, check them to make your process easier.
- Before confirming the information, kindly go to the official site of the Institute of Engineering and Management and University of Engineering & Management (IEM & UEM) at uem.edu.in or iem.edu.in.
- Then look for the IEMJEE 2020 Link.
- Proceed and click on that.
- You will go to another page
- There search for the IEMJEE Notification 2020.
- Read all the instructions as well as the details clearly.
- If eligible, get the IEMJEE Application Form 2020.
- Fill that with clear information and upload all the necessary documents.
- Recheck and click on submit button
- Save the Submitted application form for further references.
IEMJEE Notification 2020: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated On 1st Week Of January 2020
Online Application Form – IEMJEE 2020: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated On 1st Week Of January 2020
As of now, the details of IEMJEE 2020 Notification has not been announced. The information provided here about IEMJEE Notification 2020 is just for reference purpose only. We will update this page with the latest information once the concerned officials of the Institute of Engineering and Management and the University of Engineering & Management (IEM & UEM) release it.
Have you got all the details regarding the IEMJEE Notification 2020 from this page? Then for more such useful content and data, check our site Freshersnow.com. So, that you will not miss any new notification from our website.