IEMJEE 2020 Notification @ iemjee.uem.edu.in | Phase III Application Form (Out), Dates, Eligibility: Institute of Engineering and Management and University of Engineering & Management (IEM & UEM) officials had released the Notification for the IEMJEE 2020. Therefore, all the candidates who want to take up the Institute of Engineering & Management Joint Entrance Examination (IEMJEE) can check the details from this page. Well, the officials released the IEMJEE 2020 Notification on their official site. So, all the candidates should stay constant on this page.
Latest Update: Candidates can apply now for the IEMJEE Phase III Exam. Check the direct link attached below to apply. Due To COVID-19, candidates have to attempt the test from home.
Now, IEMJEE is a national level Entrance Exam. And every year many of the candidates apply for this Test. Please find more other details from the next sections. And IEMJEE 2020 will be conducted in between 5th February 2020 and 15th February 2020. We are also providing information about the Online Registration, Exam Date, Application Fee and many more.
- 1 IEMJEE 2020 Notification – Particulars
- 2 IEMJEE 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 IEMJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Educational Qualification
- 5 IEM Joint Entrance Examination 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Details On IEM Admission 2020 Application Form
- 7 How To Apply For IEMJEE 2020 Online?
- 8 IEMJEE 2020 Hall Ticket
- 9 IEMJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 IEMJEE 2020 Syllabus
- 11 IEMJEE 2020 Result
- 12 IEMJEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
IEMJEE 2020 Notification – Particulars
|Name Of The Board / University||Institute of Engineering and Management and University of Engineering & Management (IEM & UEM)|
|Name Of The Examination||Institute of Engineering & Management Joint Entrance Examination (IEMJEE)|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams, Computer Applications Entrance Exams|
|Registration Status For Phase II||Started|
|Last date||To Be Announced|
|Phase III Exam Date||19th April 2020|
|Purpose of Exam||IEMJEE 2020 is being conducted by the reputed IEM group for admission to B.Tech/ BCA/ BBA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BPT/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MBA courses of IEM (Institute of Engineering & Management) Group and UEM (University of Engineering & Management).|
Before proceeding further, try to check the table, we have given above. This will give all the candidates an overall idea about the IEMJEE 2020 Notification. Well, those candidates who are interested in taking the Institute of Engineering & Management Joint Entrance Examination (IEMJEE) should check it out. Well, that table contains information such as the Name of the Exam, Name of the University or the Board that is conducting this Exam. Along with that we also mentioned the Official site along with the Mode of submitting the application form. And by checking the table, aspirants can know about the Starting date to apply, Closing to apply for the IEMJEE 2020 Notification.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|IEMJEE Hall Ticket|
|IEMJEE Previous Question Papers|
IEMJEE 2020 – Important Dates
|Online Registration – Phase I, II||Started|
|The last date To Fill the Application form||To Be Announced|
|Admit card||Phase I: 23rd December 2019|
|Exam date (Phase-1)||5th February – 15th February 2020|
|Exam date Phase-2 exam||25th February 2020 to 7th March 2020|
|Phase 3 Exam Date||19th April 2020|
|Result declaration date for both the Phase 2 & 3||1st Week Of June 2020|
|Beginning date of counseling sessions||2nd Week Of June 2020|
IEMJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to check the below lists to check the Eligibility Criteria assigned for the IEMJEE 2020 Notification. So, if you fulfill the conditions then only you will have the scope to attend further.
Applicants of Indian origin, as well as foreign nationals, are eligible to appear for IEMJEE.
- Candidates need to be at least 17 years to apply for the exam.
- Candidates should be below 25 years of age on the date of the exam.
- Domicile certificate is mandatory for candidates from Kolkata and Jaipur.
- IEMJEE 2020 Notification will focus on domicile applicants.
- For undergraduate courses like; B. Tech, BCA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com, and BPT candidates must pass a 10+2 exam from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have physic, chemistry, and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate on the above-mentioned subjects.
- The applicant must secure at least 30% marks in English.
- Candidates must have mathematics as the compulsory subject during graduation and must secure a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in mathematics.
- The minimum overall aggregate required to apply for IEMJEE 2020 Entrance Exam is 50% marks.
- SC, ST and PWD candidates are given an average of 45% marks only.
- For postgraduate courses like; M. Tech, MSC, MCA, and MBA candidates must pass 10+2+3 from the recognized university.
- For SC/ ST and PWD candidates, the same is 45%.
IEM Joint Entrance Examination 2020 Application Fee
Now, coming to the main important information related to the IEM Joint Entrance Examination 2020. That is the Application Fee. Well, to submit any Application form for an entrance exam, an individual has to check the Application fee before. Now, according to the information we gathered about the Institute of Engineering & Management Joint Entrance Examination (IEMJEE), there is No Application Fee such thing.
Details On IEM Admission 2020 Application Form
- Candidate’s full name
- Father or guardian’s full name (as mentioned in id proof)
- Complete address along with zip code of the applicant
- Nationality of the applicant
- Valid mobile number, email address
- Select the category from an available option that is general, SC, ST, PWD, in case of any other fill the detail in other option Physical challenged (if any)
- A qualification from lowest to highest
- Details of board and university of previous degrees
- Course opting for (including undergraduate or postgraduate course detail)
- Digital signature in jpeg format
How To Apply For IEMJEE 2020 Online?
So, the Answer to the above question is available in this section. Here we are going to provide the set of steps. That is going to help the candidates, to submit the Online IEMJEE 2020 Application Form on time. Therefore, check them to make your process easier.
- Before confirming the information, kindly go to the official site of the Institute of Engineering and Management and University of Engineering & Management (IEM & UEM) at iemjee.uem.edu.in.
- Then look for the IEMJEE 2020 Link.
- Proceed and click on that.
- You will go to another page
- There search for the IEMJEE 2020 Notification.
- Read all the instructions as well as the details clearly.
- If eligible, get the IEMJEE 2020 Application Form.
- Fill that with clear information and upload all the necessary documents.
- Recheck and click on submit button
- Save the Submitted application form for further references.
To Check IEMJEE 2020 Notification: Click Here
Online Application Form – IEMJEE 2020 Phase 3: Click Here – Available Now
IEMJEE 2020 Edit Window: Click Here
IEMJEE 2020 Hall Ticket
The officials of the Institute of Engineering and Management and University of Engineering & Management (IEM & UEM) had released the hall ticket for the Institute of Engineering & Management Joint Entrance Examination (IEMJEE) on their official site. So, check the below-provided link to download the IEMJEE 2020 Hall Ticket. Moreover, the IEMJEE Phase III Exam will be conducted on 19th April 2020.
Download IEMJEE Hall Ticket Here
IEMJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
After checking the IEM Joint Entrance Examination Pattern 2020, you can even take the Test with the help of the IEMJEE Previous Papers available on our site. So, accordingly, an individual will get 30 Questions from each subject. This means you will get 30 Questions for Physics, Chemistry, Maths individually. And that is a total of 90 Questions. Moreover, there is no negative marking in the IEMJEE 2020 Exam.
IEMJEE 2020 Syllabus
The subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics to be prepared for the IEMJEE 2020 Entrance Exam. So, all the candidates who have applied for the IEMJEE 2020 Exam can check this page to get the detailed study material. A total of 90 questions of time will be given. By preparing well with the IEMJEE 2020 Syllabus PDF, you can directly score more marks in the Institute of Engineering & Management Joint Entrance Examination (IEMJEE).
Download IEMJEE Syllabus Here
IEMJEE 2020 Result
The officials of the Institute of Engineering and Management and University of Engineering & Management (IEM & UEM) will release the results for the Institute of Engineering & Management Joint Entrance Examination (IEMJEE) tentatively in the 1st Week Of June 2020. So, check the below-provided link to know the test score status.
Check IEMJEE 2020 Results Here
Have you got all the details regarding the IEMJEE 2020 Notification from this page? Then for more such useful content and data, check our site freshersnow.com. So, that you will not miss any new notification from our website.
IEMJEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Can I edit and update my details in IEMJEE 2020 Application Form?
Yes. You can update your student details by visiting the official site @ https://iemjee.uem.edu.in/. From there you can click on the Update Student Details button. So that you can edit and update your information.
Is the IEMJEE 2020 Registration started?
Yes. IEM & UEM officials had started accepting all the Online IEMJEE Registration forms online. You can easily apply now by checking the instructions from the Freshers Now portal.
What is the scheduled date of the IEMJEE 2020 Entrance Exam – Phase II?
You can choose any Date between 25th February 2020 to 7th March 2020.