IGDTUW Admission 2020 @ igdtuw.ac.in | MBA Application Form (Extended Till 14th August 2020), Eligibility, Dates: Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) officials have released the IGDTUW 2020 Application Form. Candidates who are willing to apply admissions into MBA Courses have to submit their IGDTUW 2020 Application Form. However, all the eligible candidates have to submit their IGDTUW 2020 Application Form before the last date i.e. 14th August 2020.
Live Update: IGDTUW Admission 2020 Application Form can be submitted on or before 14th August 2020. So, all the candidates can check this page to apply for the admission.
At the end of the page, we had given a direct link to submit the IGDTUW 2020 Application Form. For the sake of candidates, we had given the details of IGDTUW 2020 Eligibility, IGDTUW 2020 Application Fee, and other details in the below sections. We will update the information in this article with the latest information about IGDTUW Admission 2020. So keep checking our page for all the latest updates of IGDTUW Admission 2020.
IGDTUW Admission 2020 – Details
|IGDTUW Admission 2020 | MBA Application Form, Eligibility, Dates|
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW)|
|Start Date of Application Form||28th February 2020 (Started)|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||14th August 2020|
|Purpose of Admission||To provide Admission Into MBA Courses|
IGDTUW Admission 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date of Application Forms||28th February 2020 (Started)|
|Last Date To Submit Application Forms||14th August 2020|
IGDTUW 2020 Eligibility
- All the Women candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university/ board with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible to apply.
- And candidates in the last year of Graduation can also apply.
- There will be 10% relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD and 5% for OBC.
IGDTUW 2020 Application Fee
The IGDTUW 2020 Application Fee for General Category candidates is Rs.1000/- and for SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates is Rs.500/-.
IGDTUW 2020 Selection Process
The IGDTUW Admission 2020 to the MBA program will be done on the basis of a combined merit list which includes candidate’s performance in CAT, GD & PI round. While preparing the Merit List, the officials will follow the below-given criteria.
- Applicants with higher percentile in CAT are placed higher.
- In case of a tie in CAT percentile – Candidates older in age will get the first preference.
- In case of a tie in Age – Candidates with higher scores in bachelor’s degrees will get the first preference.
How To Apply For IGDTUW Admission 2020?
- Open the official portal of the Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) @ igdtuw.ac.in.
- On landing the home page only, candidates can find the IGDTUW Admission 2020 for MBA Course.
- Click on the IGDTUW 2020 Application Form link.
- Enter the login details and hit on Register.
- Your IGDTUW 2020 Application Form will be displayed.
- Check the details available on the Application and download it.
- Also, take a hard copy of the Application for future use.
IGDTUW Admission 2020 – Important Links
To Submit IGDTUW 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
Check IGDTUW Admission 2020 Brochure: Click Here
Stay tuned with us at Freshers Now for all the latest updates of IGDTUW Admission 2020.
IGDTUW Admission 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to submit the IGDTUW 2020 Application Form?
14th August 2020 is the last date to submit the IGDTUW 2020 Application Form.
What is the Application Fee for IGDTUW Admission 2020?
The Application Fee for IGDTUW Admission 2020 for General Category candidates is Rs.1000/- and for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates is Rs.500/-.
How can I apply for IGDTUW Admission 2020?
Candidates can apply for IGDTUW Admission 2020 from the official portal @ igdtuw.ac.in.
What is the mode of IGDTUW 2020 Application Form?
The mode of IGDTUW 2020 Application Form is Online.