IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Notification @ ntaignou.nic.in | Eligibility Criteria, Fee, Application Form (Delayed), Exam Date: Postulants who wish to be a part in the reputed Indira Gandhi National Open University can apply for the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Notification. Aspirants who are interested in appearing for the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam, they should apply on or before 29th February 2020. and also can get admission in the reputed University. Moreover, the officials conduct the test for the 2-year Bachelor Of Education courses. The online application process will start in the 2nd Week Of February 2020 (Tentatively).
New Update: The National Testing Agency has delayed the registration and application procedure for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam. So, candidates should keep on checking this page to know the information.
And the exam is aimed to train, inculcate teaching pedagogy even enhance the skills among the in-service teachers across the country. Candidates who come to this article will be more benefited with the stuff included related to the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Notification. Also, you can gain the knowledge of the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria, IGNOU B.Ed Application Fee, and even the IGNOU B.Ed Application Form. Henceforth we suggest the candidates apply for the Notification before the last date.
- 1 IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Notification – Details
- 1.1 Important Dates
- 1.2 IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
- 1.3 ntaignou.nic.in B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Reservation Of Seats By Indira Gandhi National Open University
- 1.5 IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 – Application Fee
- 1.6 Details On IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
- 1.7 IGNOU B.Ed Application Form Requirements
- 1.8 Online Process For Submitting IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
- 1.9 Frequently Asked Questions
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name Of The Examination||IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Offline & Online|
|Starting Date||2nd Week Of February 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date To Apply||29th February 2020|
|Level Of The Examination||National Level|
|Sub Categories||Education Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||29th April 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|IGNOU B.Ed Admit Card|
|IGNOU B.Ed Syllabus|
|IGNOU B.Ed Previous Papers|
|IGNOU B.Ed Result|
|Registration Starting Date||2nd Week Of February 2020 (Tentative)|
|Registration Closing Date||29th February 2020|
|IGNOU B.Ed Exam Date||29th April 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||1st April 2020|
|IGNOU B.Ed Result 2019||10th May 2020|
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
Candidates can take the information relevant to the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Notification through this article. Moreover, the officials of the Indira Gandhi National Open University didn’t yet release the exact date of the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Notification. We thereby help you at the moment by giving the actual and appropriate information when the official notice is out. The IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 aims to test the teaching aptitude and knowledge of the prospective students.
For those candidates who feel difficulty in applying the IGNOU B.Ed Notification for the entrance exam, then they can note the below-given procedure which entitled at the end. Mostly, the IGNOU B.Ed Application Form will be released in the 2nd Week Of February 2020 (Tentative). Also, we gave you the apt link for the candidates to step to the home page of the Indira Gandhi National Open University. All the aspirants who do not get the details of the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam can gain from this article.
ntaignou.nic.in B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
If the competitors satisfy the requisite IGNOU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria prescribed by the Indira Gandhi National Open University, then only they accept the form. All the candidates must check the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Admission entitled below. Moreover, for the ease of some students, we gave the mandatory information that must fulfill to appear for the test.
- Those who qualified in the UG Degree and or PG Degree in the stream of Humanity, Science, Commerce or Social Sciences with at least 50% marks are eligible for the admission.
- Postulants who hold a UG Degree in the field of Engineering and Technology with possible in Science and Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent exams will suitable for.
- Moreover, the trained students in the section of the in-service teachers in elementary education.
- Candidates who completed their teacher education course face to face which is recognized by the NCTE organization.
- PG Degree holder without a first degree is not allowed to accept educational details in IGNOU.
Reservation Of Seats By Indira Gandhi National Open University
The provision of the seats reserved for the students belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and even the Non-creamy layer of OBC, War Widows, Kashmiri Migrants and Physically Handicapped learners in the IGNOU B.Ed Program is provided as per the Central Government of India rules.
- Reservation and the relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility thus provided to SC, ST and OBC (Non-creamy layer), PWD candidates only as per the rules of the Central Govt.
- Moreover, the migrants from the state of Kashmir and widow in the war can also get the reservation prescribed by the Indira Gandhi National Open University rules.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 – Application Fee
|Mode||IGNOU Application Fee|
|Fee At the Regional Center counter||INR 1000|
|By Post||INR 1050|
|Online||INR 1000 + Bank Charges (as applicable)|
Details On IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Phone Number as well as the Address
- Academic Details and also the communication details
IGNOU B.Ed Application Form Requirements
- Scanned photograph
- Digital Signature
- Marksheets and the documents of Degree Qualification
- Experience Certificate
- Age proof and the Date of Birth certificate
- Category Certificate (for SC, ST, and OBC)
Online Process For Submitting IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
Subsequently, candidates can take the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form and submitted in both online and offline mode. Moreover, the below instructions guides you to fill the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form simply.
Guidelines for the IGNOU B.Ed Offline Application Form
- Obtain the IGNOU B.Ed Application Form 2020 from the Regional Center of the IGNO University, or even download it from the official website @ www.ntaignou.nic.in.
- Therefore fill the offline application form only with the blue or black ballpoint pen, and also mention all the required details.
- Candidates need to affix a passport size photograph in the space provided.
- Apart from this, pay the IGNOU Application Fee of INR 1000 through a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of IGNOU payable at the concerned Regional Center.
- Therefore, candidates need to send the filled-in offline application form at the concerned Regional Centre through registered post or even through speed post.
Activity in filling the IGNOU B.Ed Online Application Form
- Navigate to the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Open University @ ntaignou.nic.in.
- Click on the application form for the B.Ed Course link.
- Register on the site.
- Candidates will get an SMS or Email about the login details.
- Therefore, all the candidates should log in with the details provided within the mail.
- Complete the details in the application form.
- Additionally, upload all the mentioned above documents and photographs.
- Finally, submit the application fee.
- Download the IGNOU B.Ed Application Form and also take a print out of it.
- Save it for further usage.
To Apply For IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Exam: Click Here (Available from 2nd Week Of February 2020)
For any exciting news regarding the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Notification let us know through your comment in the below section of our Freshers Now portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the IGNOU B.Ed Application Form be available?
IGNOU B.Ed Application Form will be available from the 2nd Week Of February 2020 (Tentative).
How to apply for IGNOU B.Ed Exam?
Visit the official site @ ntaignou.nic.in or FreshersNow.Com to apply for B.Ed Exam.
What is the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Date?
29th April 2020 is the IGNOU B.Ed Exam Date.