IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Notification @ ntaignou.nic.in | Exam Date (Out), Application Form: The officials of the National Testing Agency (NTA) is planning to conduct the Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test (OPENMAT XLVII) Entrance Exam to provide admission into various postgraduate degree and diploma courses in the field of management study. For that, they are going to release the IGNOU OPENMAT Notification on 31st January 2020.
Candidates can start applying for IGNOU MBA Admission 2020 from 31st January 2020. Check the complete page and get the latest information. But before applying for IGNOU OPENMAT 2020, once you need to check the eligibility conditions, important dates, and application process. You must submit the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Application Form on or before the deadline that is 29th February 2020. The direct link attached below will be activated when there is an official notification of the IGNPU OPENMAT XLVII Application Form.
- 1 IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Notification – Overview
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name Of The Examination||Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test (OPENMAT XLVII) Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Offline & Online|
|Starting Date||31st January 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||29th February 2020|
|Level Of The Examination||National Level|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||29th April 2020|
|Exam Purpose||To provide admission into various postgraduate degree and diploma courses in the field of management study|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card|
|IGNOU OPENMAT Result|
|IGNOU OPENMAT Answer Key|
|Starting Date Of Applying||31st January 2020|
|Closing Date Of Registration||29th February 2020|
|Downloading Of Admit Card||1st April 2020|
|OPENMAT MBA Exam||29th April 2020|
|Result Release Date||10th May 2020|
Courses Offered By IGNOU For MBA Admission
List of various management programs in which you can apply through OPENMAT Exam is as under:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
All these programs are offered through a countrywide network of study centers. The University will be enrolling interesting students for the above Degree/ Diplomas in Management through an Entrance Test ‘OPENMAT-XLVII’ will be held on 29th April 2020 for MBA & PG Specialisation Diplomas.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- There is no age limit to apply in this examination.
- Candidates must be qualified for a Bachelor’s degree of no less than three years with a minimum of 45% marks for reserved category and 50% score for the rest.
- The applicants with degrees of 2-year duration obtained from a recognized university will be accepted through authority.
- Moreover, there should be a valid student Visa for foreign applicants.
- The Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy, or Company Secretaryship can also apply.
- They must have completed their first degree courses before June 4, 1986, will treat as equal to candidates having 3-year course degrees.
Application Fee – IGNOU Admission 2020
Candidates who are applying for IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII 2020 need to pay a fee of INR 1500. Candidates can pay their fee through Debit/ Credit Card – Candidates need to check the validity of the Debit/ Credit Card while logging on to the website for submitting Application Form. Candidate should enter the information asked for and make the required payment through Debit/ Credit Card. Also, you can pay through Net Banking – Check the balance in the account and keep all credentials ready while logging on to the website for submitting Application Form. Candidate should log in with his/ her credentials of net banking and make payment through Net Banking.
Particulars To Be Filled In IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII Form
- Copy of Board/ University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card
- Type of Identification – Bank A/c Number/ Passport Number/ Ration Card/ Other GovtID
- Qualifying Degree Certificate or last semester marks sheet
- Your Mailing Address as well as Permanent Address with Pin Code (Refer to the drop-down menu for State code.)
- Four cities for Centres of your choice (Refer to the drop-down menu for Codes)
- Category Certificate, if applicable
- A person with Disability (PwD) Certificate, if applicable
- The e-mail address and Mobile Number of candidate
- Scanned images in JPG/ JPEG format only (Photograph, Signature In Running Hand)
How To Submit IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Application Form Online?
- Candidates need to go and visit the official site of the National Testing Agency (NTA) conducting IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII @ ntaignou.nic.in.
- There, you can check the button that is highlighted as “Click Here To Fill Online Application Form.”
- Apply for Online Registration and note down the system generated Application No for future Reference.
- Fill the form and then upload the scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (between 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s and also your Signature (between 4 kb – 30kb) in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Make a payment of fee using a suitable mode of payment through a bank as per details are given in this section.
- After that, keep proof of the fee paid.
- Print at least four copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
- Later, submit the IGNOU 2020 Application Form for OPENMAT XLVII.
To Check & Download IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Apply For IGNOU OPENMAT 2020: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated On 31st January 2020
FreshersNow.Com will be with you all the time to provide only the latest information regarding the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Notification. So, keep checking this page to get more details.