IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 @ ignouexams.nta.nic.in | OPENMAT XLVII Result (Released), Application Form, Exam Date: IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Exam Date is announced by the officials of the National Testing Agency (NTA). So, aspirants can attend the exam on 15th September 2020. The officials of the National Testing Agency (NTA) is planning to conduct the Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test (OPENMAT XLVII) Entrance Exam to provide admission into various postgraduate degree and diploma courses in the field of management study. For that, the officials have released the IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII Admit Card 2020 on 3rd September 2020.
Latest Update: The OPENMAT (MBA) XLVII Result 2020 is Released on 29th October 2020. So, candidates can check the Result from here.
Candidates can start applying for IGNOU MBA Admission 2020 with the direct link attached below. Check the complete page and get the latest information. But before applying for IGNOU OPENMAT 2020, once you need to check the eligibility conditions, important dates, and application process. You must submit the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Application Form on or before the deadline that is 30th June 2020. The direct link attached below to submit your IGNPU OPENMAT XLVII Application Form.
- 1 IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 Courses Offered By IGNOU For MBA Admission
- 4 IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 IGNOU Admission 2020 – Application Fee
- 6 Particulars To Be Filled In IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII Form
- 7 How To Submit IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Application Form?
- 8 IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII 2020 Exam Pattern
- 9 IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Syllabus
- 10 IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Result
- 11 IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name Of The Examination||Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test (OPENMAT XLVII) Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Offline & Online|
|Starting Date||28th February 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||30th June 2020|
|Application Correction||6th To 20th July 2020|
|Level Of The Examination||National Level|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||15th September 2020|
|Exam Purpose||To provide admission into various postgraduate degree and diploma courses in the field of management study|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|IGNOU OPENMAT Syllabus|
|IGNOU OPENMAT Previous Question Papers|
|IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card|
|IGNOU OPENMAT Result|
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 – Important Dates
|Starting Date Of Applying||28th February 2020|
|Closing Date Of Registration||30th June 2020|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website only||6th To 20th July 2020|
|Downloading Of Admit Card||3rd September 2020|
|OPENMAT MBA Exam||15th September 2020|
|Result Release Date||29th October 2020|
Courses Offered By IGNOU For MBA Admission
List of various management programs in which you can apply through OPENMAT Exam is as under:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
All these programs are offered through a countrywide network of study centers. The University will be enrolling interesting students for the above Degree/ Diplomas in Management through an Entrance Test ‘OPENMAT-XLVII’ will be held on 29th April 2020 for MBA & PG Specialisation Diplomas.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- There is no age limit to apply in this examination.
- Candidates must be qualified for a Bachelor’s degree of no less than three years with a minimum of 45% marks for reserved category and 50% score for the rest.
- The applicants with degrees of 2-year duration obtained from a recognized university will be accepted through authority.
- Moreover, there should be a valid student Visa for foreign applicants.
- The Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy, or Company Secretaryship can also apply.
- They must have completed their first degree courses before June 4, 1986, will treat as equal to candidates having 3-year course degrees.
IGNOU Admission 2020 – Application Fee
Candidates who are applying for IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII 2020 need to pay a fee as per the category. Candidates can pay their fee through Debit/ Credit Card – Candidates need to check the validity of the Debit/ Credit Card while logging on to the website for submitting Application Form. Candidate should enter the information asked for and make the required payment through Debit/ Credit Card.
- OPENMAT XLVII- UR, OBC category: Rs.800/-
- SC, ST, EWS: Rs.600/-
Also, you can pay through Net Banking – Check the balance in the account and keep all credentials ready while logging on to the website for submitting Application Form. Candidate should log in with his/ her credentials of net banking and make payment through Net Banking.
Particulars To Be Filled In IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII Form
- Copy of Board/ University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card
- Type of Identification – Bank A/c Number/ Passport Number/ Ration Card/ Other GovtID
- Qualifying Degree Certificate or last semester marks sheet
- Your Mailing Address as well as Permanent Address with Pin Code (Refer to the drop-down menu for State code.)
- Four cities for Centres of your choice (Refer to the drop-down menu for Codes)
- Category Certificate, if applicable
- A person with Disability (PwD) Certificate, if applicable
- The e-mail address and Mobile Number of candidate
- Scanned images in JPG/ JPEG format only (Photograph, Signature In Running Hand)
How To Submit IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Application Form?
- Candidates need to go and visit the official site of the National Testing Agency (NTA) conducting IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII @ ignouexams.nta.nic.in.
- There, you can check the button that is highlighted as “Click Here To Fill Online Application Form.”
- Apply for Online Registration and note down the system generated Application No for future Reference.
- Fill the form and then upload the scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (between 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s and also your Signature (between 4 kb – 30kb) in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Make a payment of fee using a suitable mode of payment through a bank as per details are given in this section.
- After that, keep proof of the fee paid.
- Print at least four copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
- Later, submit the IGNOU 2020 Application Form for OPENMAT XLVII.
IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII 2020 Exam Notice: Click Here (Available Now)
Click Here To Check Application Correction Date Extended Notice PDF
To Check & Download IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Apply For IGNOU OPENMAT 2020: Click Here
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Admit Card
The officials of the National Testing Agency (NTA) released the IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII Exam Hall Ticket on their official site. Or else, you can check it form the current article. Most probably, the NTA released the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Hall Ticket on 3rd September 2020. Also, the exam is to be conducted on 15th September 2020.
Download IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Admit Card Here
IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII 2020 Exam Pattern
To provide admission into various courses, we have provided the details of the Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test (OPENMAT XLVII) Entrance Exam here. So, you can check the IGNOU OPENMAT Exam Pattern 2020 clearly. The exam will be of 200 questions for 3 hours. So, start preparing for the test by getting an overview of the test paper.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can easily start preparing for the Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test (OPENMAT XLVII) Entrance Exam bu using the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Syllabus. And there is no negative marking in the IGNOU OPENMAT Exam. Moreover, the questions will be asked from the subjects like General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning. For 200 marks, the IGNOU OPENMAT Exam will be conducted. So, start preparing for the test by downloading the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Syllabus PDF from the below link.
Download IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Result
The officials of the National Testing Agency (NTA) released the results for the Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test (OPENMAT XLVII) Entrance Exam on 29th October 2020. So, all the candidates must know the details.
Check IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Result Here
FreshersNow.Com will be with you all the time to provide only the latest information regarding the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Notification. So, keep checking this page to get more details.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the IGNOU MBA Application Form be available?
IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form is released on 28th February 2020.
What is the announced IGNOU MBA Entrance Exam Date?
IGNOU MBA Entrance Exam will be conducted on 15th September 2020.
How to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT 2020?
You can apply for IGNOU MBA Entrance Exam by visiting the official site @ https://ignouexams.nta.nic.in/ or FreshersNow.Com.
Can I edit the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Application Form?
Yes, aspirants can edit the IGNOU OPENfMAT 2020 Application Form from 6th To 20th July 2020.