IGNOU OPENNET Notification 2020 Released @ ignou.ac.in | Registration (Started), Dates: The officials of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) had started accepting the Application Forms from the eligible candidates. So, the main aim to conduct the Open Nursing Entrance Test 2020 (OPENNET VIII) is to provide admissions for 3 years Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Programme for January 2020 session. As the registration process had started, all the aspirants must submit the online registration forms on or before 10th October 2019.
Latest Update: The online IGNOU Registration Link Is Active Now. And the Exam Date is announced. Check the same information from the below sections of this page.
So, you can get the overall information regarding IGNOU OPENNET Exam Date, Online Application Form details from the current article. So, those who want to know about the further updates are suggested to go through the below sections. To help you at any moment, we have provided you the direct link to check the IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission Notification 2020 along with the Online Registration Link. For the ease of people, we have also arranged how to apply for IGNOU OPENNET Notification 2020 in the end.
- 1 IGNOU OPENNET 2020 – Post Basic B.Sc
- 2 IGNOU Open Nursing Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 3 IGNOU OPENNET Exam Date 2020
- 4 IGNOU Open Nursing Entrance Test 2020 | Online Registration Form
- 5 IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Examination Fee
- 6 How To Apply For IGNOU OPENNET 2020?
- 7 IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Admit Card
- 8 IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 9 IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Syllabus
- 10 IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Result
- 11 IGNOU OPENNET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
IGNOU OPENNET 2020 – Post Basic B.Sc
|Name Of The Organization||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name Of The Exam||Open Nursing Entrance Test (OPENNET VIII)|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started|
|Closing Date To Apply||10th October 2019|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Sub Category||Paramedical Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||11th November 2019|
|For Admission Into||Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Programme for January 2020 session|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|IGNOU OPENNET Syllabus|
|IGNOU OPENNET Previous Question Papers|
|IGNOU OPENNET Admit Card|
|IGNOU OPENNET Answer Key|
|IGNOU OPENNET Result|
IGNOU Open Nursing Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2020
- In-service Nurses i.e. Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives (RNRM) having 10+2 with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with a minimum of two years of experience (after registration as RNRM) in the profession
- In-service Nurses (RNRM) having 10th class (Matriculation) or it’s equivalent with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with a minimum of five years of experience (after registration as RNRM) in the profession
- For male nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM program, should have a certificate in any of the Nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery OR
- For males’ nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM program, should have a certificate in any of the nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery
There is no maximum age limit
IGNOU OPENNET Exam Date 2020
So, we all know that you people are very eager to check the IGNOU OPENNET Exam Date 2020. But we are not sure about the exact date. All the applicants need to attend for the test in October 2020. As soon as possible, we will intimate the candidates related to the exact Open Nursing Entrance Test Date 2020. To help the competitors, we have also, collected and given the free study material in the form of Syllabus and Old Papers. As per the notification, the Exam Date is 11th November 2019. Therefore, kindly follow the given material and secure the good marks. Therefore, remember that those who will complete their application process in between the given dates are only eligible to take the test on the scheduled date.
IGNOU Open Nursing Entrance Test 2020 | Online Registration Form
So, coming to the Online Application Form details, candidates need to fill the Online Application Forms only through Online Mode. As the authority of IGNOU has strictly announced that there will accept the Applications only through Online Mode. Therefore, in upcoming months, you can get the online link from the end of this article also. We have provided the direct link to get registered for the IGNOU OPENNET VIII 2020 to the end of this page. Therefore, candidates need to wait for a couple of months to fill the IGNOU OPENNET Online Application Form 2020. Scroll down this article and get more details about Exam Dates and Examination Fees. At the time of paying the fee, contenders need to follow some of the instructions.
IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Examination Fee
The examination fee of INR 150 per course is required to be paid through Debit/ Credit Card through online mode. The student must submit an On-line examination form as per guidelines through the IGNOU website at ignou.ac.in as per submission schedule and payment can be done by credit/ debit card of any nationalized banks.
How To Apply For IGNOU OPENNET 2020?
- To apply for IGNOU OPENNET Notification 2020 aspirants need to visit the official website @ www.ignou.ac.in
- Obviously, the homepage will appear on the screen
- Go to the Download section
- So, the current page shows the latest links
- Find for IGNOU OPENNET Notification 2020 link
- Download it and then check the eligibilities
- If eligible click on the Online Application Form
- Fastly fill up the details
- Before submitting recheck the entered information
- Pay an Exam Fee
- Click on the submit button
- At lastly, take a print out for further use.
Check & Download IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Notification 2020: Click Here
To Register Online For IGNOU OPENNET VIII (Jan 2020 Session): Click Here – Link Is Active Now
IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who are taking the IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Exam have to download the Admit card. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official site or from the link given below. And applicants need to download the Admit Card before the Exam date.
Download IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Admit Card Here
IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Exam Pattern
IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Exam contains 120 questions and the questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions. Each question carries one mark and there shall be no negative marking for any incorrect answer. The IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Exam will be conducted for 150 minutes.
IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Syllabus
The questions that will be asked in the exam will be from Nursing Administration and Ward Management, Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Nursing Foundation, BioSciences, Behavioral Sciences. Candidates can download the IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Syllabus from the below link easily.
Download IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Syllabus Here
IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Result
Participants need to check the IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Results and know their marks. All the participants can easily check the IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Results from the official site. Besides, we had also presented a quick link to check the IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Results.
Check IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Result Here
All the interested contenders can apply for IGNOU OPENNET 2020 before the final date. We are very much sure that, you can get genuine information on our website Freshers Now.
IGNOU OPENNET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How can I apply for IGNOU OPENNET 2020?
Candidates can apply for the IGNOU OPENNET 2020 from the official site @ ignou.ac.in.
What is the Age Limit for IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Exam?
There shall be no Age Limit for IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Exam.
On which date the IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Exam is going to be conducted?
IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Exam is going to be conducted on 11th November 2019.
What is the IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Exam Fee?
IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Exam Fee is INR 150 for each course.