IGNOU OPENNET Results 2020 (Released) @ ignou.ac.in | Download Score Card: Eagerly waiting to check the IGNOU OPENNET Results 2020 Date? Then you are on the exact platform to get the latest information related to IGNOU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Results 2020. So, coming to the point the authority of Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the IGNOU Open Nursing Entrance Test Result 2020 on 26th December 2019.
Latest Update: IGNOU OPENNET Results 2020 has been released on 26th December 2019. Check the direct link attached below to know your result.
Along with IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Results 2020, students can also get an overview of Score Card, Cut Off Marks. Without delay go through the next sections and get the recently available updates. The direct link attached to the end of this page to check the results is activated as the officials released them online. So, check the link attached below to know the IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2020.
- 1 IGNOU OPENNET Results 2020 – Overview
- 1.1 IGNOU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Results 2020 @ ignou.ac.in
- 1.2 Tie break Criteria
- 1.3 IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Cut Off Marks 2020
- 1.4 IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Score Card 2020
- 1.5 Details Mentioned On IGNOU OPENNET VIII Score Card 2020
- 1.6 Procedure To Check IGNOU OPENNET Results 2020 Online
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions
IGNOU OPENNET Results 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name Of The Exam||Open Nursing Entrance Test (OPENNET VIII)|
|Exam Date||11th November 2019|
|Availability of Results||Released On 26th December 2019|
|Sub Category||Paramedical Entrance Exams|
|To Provide Admissions For||Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Programme For Jan 2020 Session|
We all know that after giving the IGNOU Open Nursing Entrance Test 2020, a lot of confusion and fears will be run in the candidate’s mind. And they will show their curiosity in searching the IGNOU B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Result 2020. Therefore, currently, many of the competitors are searching for the IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Results 2020 on various sources. And, our team has decided to clear all these problems. So, that we have written up the present article and giving the genuine updates of IGNOU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Result 2020 for the sake of candidates. Also, regularly keep in touch with the official web portal of IGNOU that is ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Results 2020 @ ignou.ac.in
Right now, all the candidates are talking about the IGNOU OPENNET Results 2020. So, in the below paragraphs, we have discussed the current status of IGNOU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Results 2020. Also, a vast number of students are unable to get how to check the IGNOU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Result 2020. So, for the ease of aspirants, here in this post, we have given the complete and step by step procedure to check the IGNOU B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Result 2020.
As per the announcement, the IGNOU officials have now released the results on 26th December 2019. In addition, to this, you can also get the direct link to check IGNOU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Results 2020. Many of the aspirants are waiting to check the further updates. For those people, our advice is just to scroll down your pointer.
Tie break Criteria
In case two or more applicants secure equal marks in the OPENNET – VIII, then the inter-se ranking of such candidates shall be determined on the basis of the following method:
- Length of relevant experience: Experience will be counted from the date of registration as RNRM up to the last date of receipt of the application form as mentioned in the advertisement. In the case of Female candidates who have registered as RN & RM separately, the experience will be counted from the date of RM registration. However, in male candidates, it will be calculated from the date of RN registration up to the last date of receipt of the application form subject to the completion of the INC recognized course in lieu of midwifery before applying for the entrance test.
- The overall percentage of marks secured in GNM examination: If the tie does not get resolved, aggregate marks of GNM in all the three years will be considered for calculating the percentage/ merit.
- Date of Birth: If the tie between the candidates still does not get resolved, the date of birth will be considered. Candidates born earlier will have a higher rank than those born later.
- The draw of Lot: If there is a tie even after applying all the above criteria, then the rank will be decided through a draw of lot.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Cut Off Marks 2020
Out of 120 Marks, students need to secure the minimum score. The authority of IGNOU didn’t release the cutoff score. But the IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Cut Off Marks 2020 will be evaluated from the Total number of students who participated in the test, Category wise, Pass percentage of the students, difficulty level, previous year qualifying marks, and many more factors. Therefore we are advising the participants to score the minimum marks. Based on these marks, your score will be determined.
IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Score Card 2020
The IGNOU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Score Card 2020 consists of the Score and Rank of the people. Therefore to get the rank card, you have to wait until the IGNOU OPENNET Results 2020 announcement. Also, stay with the current article and clutch the further info.
Details Mentioned On IGNOU OPENNET VIII Score Card 2020
- Name Of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Name Of The Exam
- Marks Obtained
- Rank Scored
- Category Of the Candidate
Procedure To Check IGNOU OPENNET Results 2020 Online
For the ease of students, in this section, we have given the entire procedure in a detailed manner.
- Well, move to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University @ www.ignou.ac.in.
- On the homepage, you can get the latest updates
- Find for IGNOU OPENNET Results 2020 link
- Now, the direct IGNOU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Results 2020 link will appear on the home screen
- You have to click on it
- Empty columns will be displayed on the screen
- So, enter your Registration Number and Password details
- Before submitting once verify whether you have entered the exact details or not
- Finally, click on the submit button
- IGNOU B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Result 2020 displays on the screen
- Check your status
- Save it or Take a print out
To Check IGNOU OPENNET Results 2020: Click Here – (Available Now)
We are sure that, candidates got a clear idea about IGNOU OPENNET Results 2020 after checking the above sections. Freshers Now are the platform where you can get all the genuine and fresh updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
When was IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam conducted?
IGNOU OPENNET Exam has been conducted on 11th November 2019.
How can I check IGNOU Results for B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam?
You need to visit the official site @ ignou.ac.in. From the Announcements section, you can easily check your result. Or else, you can easily check the Freshers Now article to know the stepwise process to check the result.
When did IGNOU release the Result?
On 26th December 2019, IGNOU officials had released the B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam result.