IGRS Telangana Registration 2020 @ registration.telangana.gov.in – Encumbrance Certificate Registration, Eligibility: The Telangana government has launched the Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS) for the people of the Telangana. IGRS website provides the residents of Telangana state can carry on the different procedures related to the land and registrations of some important of such encumbrance certificate. Here we provide you the required information regarding IGRS Telangana Registration 2020 on our website below. Also, we have provided the IGRS Telangana Registration Services, along with the application direct links, advantages of Encumbrance Certificate Registration on this page.
- 1 IGRS Registration Telangana 2020 – Overview
- 2 IGRS Telangana Registration Services
- 3 Advantages – IGRS Registration Telangana 2020
- 4 Searching For Encumbrance Certificate Registration 2020
- 5 Know Your SRO of IGRS Registration Telangana 2020
- 6 Availability of IGRS Registration Telangana App
- 7 Statistics of the IGRS Registration Telangana 2020
- 8 IGRS Registration Telangana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
IGRS Registration Telangana 2020 – Overview
|Scheme Name||Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS)|
|Eligibility||Citizens of Telangana State|
|Announced by||Telangana Government|
|Objective||Registration & Stamping|
IGRS Telangana Registration Services
The services provided by the IGRS Telangana 2020 are:
- Property Registration
- Market Value Search
- Certificate Copy
- Prohibited Property
- Society Registration
- Firm Registration
- Encumbrance search(EC)
- Marriage Registration
- Department Users
- Know Your SRO
- Information on Chit Fund
- Stamp vendors/ Notaries/ Frnaking Services
Advantages – IGRS Registration Telangana 2020
- IGRS helps in reducing corruption and fraudulent activities.
- Online platform for the people for their complaints.
- It saves time and reduces the manual work.
- IGRS is a good informative platform.
Searching For Encumbrance Certificate Registration 2020
- Visit the official site @ registration.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on the “Encumbrance Search (EC)” link under the Online Service option.
- Then, read the instructions carefully.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Two search options will be displayed on the screen.
- Select any of the options.
- Enter the year of registration.
- Enter the first letter of their SRO name/ code or fill a form.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The e-Encumbrance certificate will appear on the screen.
Know Your SRO of IGRS Registration Telangana 2020
- Visit the official website @ registration.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on the “Know your SRO” icon.
- Select on “Know Your JurisdictionSR” option.
- Choose your District, Mandal, Village.
- It will display you the details on the screen.
Availability of IGRS Registration Telangana App
For the benefit, if the Telangana state people the State government also launched the app with respect to the website.
Availability App Link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ts.nic.card
Statistics of the IGRS Registration Telangana 2020
|Deemed Application for Mutation||114268|
|Statement of Encumbrance||93433|
|Public data Entry||585718|
To Check IGRS Registration Telangana 2020 Details: Click Here
If you want to get more details on IGRS Registration Telangana 2020, then you can visit our portal at Freshers Now. Also, bookmark us by Ctrl + D to get all the updates information.
IGRS Registration Telangana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who announced the IGRS Registration Telangana 2020?
Government of Telangana
What is the aim of providing the IGRS Registration Telangana 2020?
The aim of providing the IGRS Registration Telangana 2020 is Registration & Stamping.
Is the IGRS Registration Telangana 2020 Application Form be available offline?
The application form for IGRS Registration Telangana 2020 will be available only online.
What are the services under IGRS Registration Telangana 2020?
Property Registration, Market Value Search, Certificate Copy, e-Stamps, Prohibited Property, Society Registration, Firm Registration, Encumbrance search (EC), Marriage Registration, Dashboards, Department Users, Know Your SRO, Information on Chit Fund, Stamp vendors/ Notaries/ Frnaking Services