IIAD Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Download IIAD Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF from this article for free of cost. Candidates who are going to attend the IIAD Entrance Exam conducted by the Indian Institute of Art and Design can download this Syllabus PDF of the IIAD Exam. So, candidates, this is the right time to start your preparation for the Indian Institute of Art and Design Entrance Exam.
Also, candidates can check the Indian Institute of Art and Design Exam Pattern 2020 from the below sections. By tapping on the direct link, aspirants can easily download the IIAD Syllabus in PDF format which we are furnishing in the below sections. For more additional stuff, regarding the IIAD Entrance Exam and any other doubts visit the official web portal iiad.edu.in.
- 1 IIAD Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 – Overview
- 1.1 IIAD Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
- 1.2 Indian Institute of Art and Design Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.3 IIAD Marking Scheme 2020 Details
- 1.4 IIAD Entrance Exam Important Instructions
- 1.5 Download IIAD Entrance Exam Syllabus Topics and PDF
- 1.6 Frequently Asked Questions
IIAD Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Institute of Art and Design|
|Name Of The Examination||IIAD Entrance Exam|
|Sub Category||Arts Entrance Exams|
IIAD Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
IIAD Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF Download is available on this web page at the bottom of this post. Aspirants can download the Indian Institute of Art and Design Syllabus for free of cost. According to the official news of the Indian Institute of Art and Design, the exam will be held in Offline mode. Many candidates are searching for the IIAD Syllabus on various other web sources and wasting their valuable time. To help those candidates, we are furnishing with the subject wise topics and subtopics in the following sections of this article. By referring to the Logical Reasoning and Creative Thinking & Problem-Solving topics, a contender can gain an overview of the IIAD exam.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|IIAD Entrance Exam Notification|
|IIAD Entrance Exam Previous Papers|
|IIAD Entrance Exam Result|
|IIAD Entrance Exam Admit Card|
Indian Institute of Art and Design Exam Pattern 2020
IIAD Entrance Exam is designed to test the capability of candidates and also imagination, creativity, presentation skills, making power, writing skills, logical decision, and drawing ability. In IIAD Entrance Exam the exam will be conducted in Offline Mode. That is Pen paper Based. It is an Objective Type Exam contains Multiple choice questions Drawing & Sketching Descriptive Answer Questions. The exam paper will be in the English Language. The IIAD Exam duration is 2 hours 30 minutes. Overall there will be two sections. Named as logical reasoning and Creative Thinking & Problem-Solving. Each section has different numbers of questions, maximum marks for each question.
|Name of the Topic||Minimum Marks||Weightage|
|Creative Thinking & Problem Solving||100||50%|
IIAD Marking Scheme 2020 Details
- The IIAD Entrance Exam papers will be consisting of different types of questions, i.e., Descriptive type, Objective type, and Drawing.
- The distribution of marks for each section varies according to the type of questions.
- Candidates should note that the minimum marks allotted for IIAD Entrance Exam 2020 are 200 marks.
- There are two sections in the IIAD Entrance Exam. 100 marks are assigned to each section.
- Objective type questions will carry one mark for the right answer.
- And for the Descriptive type or Drawing based questions may carry 5 or more marks.
IIAD Entrance Exam Important Instructions
The following are the General Instructions for the Indian Institute of Art and Design 2020. Every candidate must follow the provided instructions.
- Individuals are advised to reach at exam center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the IIAD Entrance Exam 2020.
- Read instructions carefully to mark answers on the Response Sheet.
- Candidates do not open the sealed response sheet and also question paper before receiving the instructions from the invigilator.
- Marks responses in circles and it should be made with Blue or Black Ball Pen Ink.
- Once mark your response it is impossible to make changes in the OMR sheet. So we suggest candidates mark answers carefully.
- Moreover, no smudge marks or rough work should be done on the question paper.
- At first, after receiving the question paper, check pages of Question paper and Response Sheet, if there is any issue, immediately take that paper to the Invigilator and get it changed.
- Appearing candidates have to bring some accessories as per the requirements. They are
- Pens, Pencils
- A small pair of Scissors
- Dry Colours
- A Ruler
- Sketch Pen, Coloured Pen
- Blank white sheets will be provided to the candidates for doing rough work.
- Every individual after the completion of the exam submits answer scripts to the invigilators.
Download IIAD Entrance Exam Syllabus Topics and PDF
The authority of the Indian Institute of Art and Design has decided to conduct the IIAD Entrance Exam in May 2020. Candidates who are participating in the IIAD exam can check out the timings and centers allocated to them. The exam center of the IIAD will be printed on the Admit Card 2020 of the IIAD Exam. Meanwhile, postulates have to start your preparation without wasting a single minute. So aspirants go and get the syllabus PDF of IIAD from the below sections of this article. Therefore, people can immediately start downloading the IIAD syllabus and prepare well for the entrance exam.
Also, refer to the IIAD Entrance Exam Pattern 2020 and know the details of section-wise marks, marks allocation, weightage, number of questions, time allocation, etc. However, most of the aspirants are unable to qualify for the IIAD Entrance Exam 2020. The main reason for not qualifying the exam is skipping the IIAD Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 and IIAD Entrance Exam Pattern in their preparation. So, we recommend the seekers to download the Syllabus and start preparing immediately. All people should know that qualifying the IIAD entrance test is difficult.
Numerical Series based on the Different Patterns and Logic Design and Shapes Geometrical and other types
- Identification of similarities and identical one Find outnumber and item for incomplete number series Logical Sequences of Numbers Shapes
- Figures and Letters Select the odd one out
- Logical Decision Logical Sequence Blood Relations Analogy Series Coding
- Decoding Statement
- Arguments Statement
- Assumptions Statement
- Conclusions Situation Reaction Cause and Effects Assertion
- Reason Syllogism
Creative Thinking & Problem Solving
- Picture construction task or shapes Creative design Circles
- Squares task Incomplete figures task Imaginative stories creation Generation and
- Development of Ideas Analysis of Problem
- Development of options for solution Description of a scene
- Essay writing
- Creative writing Evaluation of information on the basis of observation and imagination
To Download IIAD Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF: Click Here
Note: IIAD Entrance Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 is given for reference only. For more detailed information, candidates can refer to the official website of the Indian Institute of Art and Design that is iiad.edu.in. To know more data about IIAD Syllabus stick to our site freshersnow.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
For how many marks will the IIAD Entrance Exam be conducted?
For 100 marks, the IIAD Entrance Exam will be conducted.
Is the exam conducted online?
No, the IIAD Entrance Exam will be conducted in only offline mode.
How many sections will be there in the IIAD Entrance Exam?
There will be two sections which are logical reasoning and Creative Thinking & Problem-Solving.