IIFT Notification 2021 @ iift.nta.nic.in | Registrations (Started), Exam Date, Eligibility: National Testing Agency (NTA) released the IIFT 2021 Application Form on 6th November 2020. To get admission to the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi, you need to take part in the IIFT Test 2021 which is scheduled for 24th January 2021. At that time all the competitors must and should check the IIFT Eligibility Criteria such as Education, Application Fee, Online Application Procedure, Exam Date, etc. All the aspirants need to do is just scroll down this post and find how to fill the IIFT Application Form 2021 before the end date that is 20th December 2020. Moreover, we suggest the candidates, to fill your Applications via Online Mode before the deadline.
Latest Update: IIFT 2021-23 Online Registration is Started. So, all the candidates should check this page to get the updated information.
- 1 IIFT Notification 2021 – Basic Details
- 2 IIFT 2021 – Important Dates
- 3 IIFT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 IIFT 2021 – Reservation Criteria
- 5 IIFT 2021 Application Fee
- 6 Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Test 2021 Application Form
- 7 Procedure To Fill IIFT 2021 Application Form
- 8 IIFT 2021 Important Links
- 9 IIFT 2021 Admit Card
- 10 IIFT 2021 Exam Pattern
- 11 IIFT 2021 Syllabus
- 12 IIFT 2021 Result
- 13 IIFT 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
IIFT Notification 2021 – Basic Details
|Name Of The Exam||IIFT Test|
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Date||24th January 2021|
|Dates To Apply||6th November 2020 to 20th December 2020|
|Application Dates For Foreign Nationals||15th January 2021 to 15th March 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Type of the Test||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Sub Category||Management Entrance Exams|
Before filling the IIFT 2021 Application Forms, all the candidates need to check the official IIFT 2021 very carefully. Because of the department of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi has clearly mentioned many of the related details and instructions on the brochure. So, before starting to apply for the registration procedure, you have to look at the official site attentively.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|IIFT Previous Year Question Papers|
|IIFT Admit Card|
IIFT 2021 – Important Dates
|Registration Starting Date||6th November 2020|
|Registration Closing Date||20th December 2020|
|IIFT Exam Date||24th January 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||11th January 2021|
|IIFT Result 2021||To Be Announced|
IIFT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For General / Reserved Category Candidates:
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline with minimum 50% marks [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories] (worked out on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in all the papers)
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to the submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7 th October 2021.
- There is no age limit for appearing in this examination. Admission of any candidate who joins the programme on provisional basis but fails to obtain a minimum percentage in the bachelor’s degree examination will be automatically cancelled forthwith. Such candidates should immediately inform the Institute on declaration of their results. Admission of candidates who do not inform the Institute of such a situation will automatically stand cancelled on the 7th of October 2021. No request for extension of time for reevaluation, etc. will be entertained.
For Foreign Nationals/ NRI Candidates:
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7 th October 2021.
- In order to qualify as an international candidate for the purpose of applying to IIFT entrance exam, a candidate should have been (expected to be) resident outside India for a period of not less than 18 months as of 31st December 2020 and be outside India during the IIFT examination window. The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with the application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission / Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2020.
- Foreign Nationals need to have a valid passport/travel document from a country other than India. The Foreign Nationals/ NRI who are present in India at the time of IIFT entrance test are required to take the entrance examination.
- The candidate should produce the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score which should be received by the Institute latest by 15 March 2021. GMAT taken before 1st January 2019 is not valid.
- If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for the academic year 2021- 22 in India such as CAT /XAT /IIFT, etc., he /she is not eligible to apply as a Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidate. Candidates are required to give the undertaking for the same.
- NRI-Sponsored candidates and Children of NRIs are not considered under this category.
- Applications of Foreign Nationals under Self-financing Scheme should be routed through the Ministry of External Affairs/Ministry of Education, Government of India and should be received by the Institute latest by 15 March 2021. They must send a copy of their valid GMAT score with the application.
IIFT 2021 – Reservation Criteria
|Category||Reservation of Seats in IIFT|
|Other Backward Classes (OBCs)||27%|
|Scheduled Castes (SCs)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (STs)||7.5%|
|Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)||4%|
IIFT 2021 Application Fee
|Category||DD Amount (INR)||Mode|
|General/ OBC candidates||INR 2500||Online (Credit/ Debit Card, Net banking)|
|SC/ ST/ PH candidates||INR 100||Online (Credit/ Debit Card, Net banking)|
|Foreign nationals/ NRI/ Children of NRI||USD 200 (INR 15000)||Online (Credit/ Debit Card, Net banking)|
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Test 2021 Application Form
candidates just follow the given steps to fill the applications. Also, you have to keep in mind that you should submit the IIFT 2021 Application Form on or before the last date. Moreover, after the closing date, no applications will be accepted by the department of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi. So, that aspirants can receive all the latest stuff.
Procedure To Fill IIFT 2021 Application Form
- Students need to visit the official site of the National Testing Agency (NTA) @ iift.nta.nic.in.
- At the top of the homepage, you will find Latest Updates
- So, go to the section
- Search for IIFT 2021.
- Download it/ You can also, download it from the below free of cost
- Now, go to the entire eligibility details
- Eligible one can pick the IIFT 2021 Application Form link.
- Now, enter your name, registration number, date of birth, Gender, Category, etc
- Recheck the details
- Pay an application fee
- Upload the necessary documents
- Click on the submit button
- Take a print out for further usage.
IIFT 2021 Important Links
Submit Online IIFT 2021 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
IIFT 2021 Notification: Click Here
IIFT 2021 Admit Card
The officials of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi will release the IIFT Admit Card on their official site for the exam on 24th January 2021. So, all the candidates can download the IIFT 2021 Admit Card from the direct link provided below.
Download IIFT 2021 Admit Card Here
IIFT 2021 Exam Pattern
The National Level Entrance Exam will be conducted by the officials of the National Testing Agency (NTA) to provide admission into various courses. The Question Paper will be set only in the English Language. Candidates need to answer all the questions within 2 hours of time. There is no negative marking in the IIFT Exam.
IIFT 2021 Syllabus
It generally consists of questions covering English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, and Quantitative Analysis. So, prepare with the IIFT 2021 Results from the direct links provided below.
Download IIFT 2021 Syllabus PDF Here
IIFT 2021 Result
The results of the IIFT Exam were released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) officials on their official site at iift.nta.nic.in. So, candidates can check this page or the direct link provided below to know the result status.
Check IIFT 2021 Results Here
Frequently check this article and secure more information about IIFT Notification 2021. Therefore, those who are planning to apply for various Entrance Exams can visit our website Freshersnow and find the newly available notifications.
IIFT 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the IIFT 2021 Registrations Starting Date?
IIFT 2021 Registrations is started on 6th November 2020.
What is the reservation criteria?
Other Backward Classes (OBCs)-27%, Scheduled Castes (SCs)-15%, Scheduled Tribes (STs)-7.5%, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)-4%
What is the Application Fee For IIT Test?
For General/ OBC candidates, INR 2500. And for SC/ ST/ PH candidates, INR 1000 is the Application fee, USD 200 (INR 15000) for Foreign Nationals/ NRI/ Children of NRI.
How to apply for IIFT Exam?
Candidates can apply for the IIFT Exam by visiting the official site or FreshersNow.Com portal.