IIFT Notification 2019: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi will soon release the IIFT Notification 2019 soon on their official site @ edu.iift.ac.in. To get the admission in the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi, you need to take part in the IIFT Test 2019. At that time all the competitors must and should check the IIFT Eligibility Criteria such as Education, Application Fee, Online Application Procedure, Exam Date etc. All the contenders need to do is just scroll down this post and find how to fill the IIFT Application Form 2019 before the end date. Moreover, we suggest the candidates, to fill your Applications via Online Mode before the deadline.
You Can Also Check: ★ IIFT Syllabus
- 1 IIFT Notification 2019 – Basic Details
- 1.1 Important Dates
- 1.2 IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 1.3 Additional Eligibility Criteria for Foreign National and NRI
- 1.4 Reservation Criteria 2019 – IIFT Notification
- 1.5 IIFT Exam Date 2019
- 1.6 IIFT Application Fee 2019
- 1.7 Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Test Online Application Form 2019
- 1.8 Procedure To Fill IIFT Online Application Form 2019
IIFT Notification 2019 – Basic Details
|Name Of The Exam||IIFT Test|
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi|
|Exam Date||2nd December 2018|
|Starting Date To Apply||6th August 2018|
|Final Date To Apply||5th November 2018|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Type of the Test||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Sub Category||Management Entrance Exams|
Before filling the IIFT Online Application Forms 2019, all the candidates need to check the official IIFT Notification 2019 very carefully. Because of the department of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi has clearly mentioned many of the related details and instructions on the brochure. So, before starting to apply for registration procedure, you have to look at the official site attentively.
You Can Also Check: ★ IIFT Previous Year Question Papers
|IIFT Exam Date||2nd December 2018 (10 am to 12 noon)|
|Selection Procedure||January/ February 2019|
|IIFT Result 2019||Fourth week of December 2018|
|Final Results For Admission||March 2019|
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Indian and Foreign National Students are eligible to apply in IIFT.
- Candidate should have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university
- Aspirants appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- The minimum aggregate required in graduation is 55%.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit set by IIFT.
Additional Eligibility Criteria for Foreign National and NRI
- Candidate should have been resident outside India for at least 18 months as on December 31, 2019.
- Aspirants must have a valid Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score.
Candidate must possess valid passport/travel document from a country other than India.
You Can Also Check: ★ IIFT Admit Card
Reservation Criteria 2019 – IIFT Notification
|Category||Reservation of Seats in IIFT|
|Other Backward Classes (OBCs)||23%|
|Scheduled Castes (SCs)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (STs)||7.5%|
|Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)||4%|
IIFT Exam Date 2019
On 2nd December 2018, all the enrolled candidates should participate in the Entrance Exam at various test centers. Therefore, save the date and start your preparation from now onwards. And there is a lot of time for the preparation. But don’t waste your time because there is a tough competition for the test. Those who are looking to secure the minimum score must work hard.
IIFT Application Fee 2019
|Category||DD Amount (INR)||Mode|
|General/ OBC candidates||INR 1650||Online (Credit/ Debit Card, Net banking)|
|SC/ ST/ PH candidates||INR 825||Online (Credit/ Debit Card, Net banking)|
|Foreign nationals/ NRI/ Children of NRI||USD 85 (INR 5500)||Online (Credit/ Debit Card, Net banking)|
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Test Online Application Form 2019
The officials will accept the applications both Online and Offline Mode. According to your comfort, you have to choose any one of the most. Moreover, for both modes, we have given the guidelines in the next sections. So, just follow them and come to an idea to fill the applications. Also, you have to keep in mind that you should submit the IIFT Application Form 2019 on or before the last date. Moreover, after the closing date, no applications will be acceptable by the department of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi. So, that aspirants can receive all the latest stuff.
You Can Also Check: ★ IIFT Results
Procedure To Fill IIFT Online Application Form 2019
- Students need to visit the official site of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi @ edu.iift.ac.in
- At the top of the homepage, you will find Latest Updates
- So, go to the section
- Search for IIFT Notification 2019
- Download it/ You can also, download it from the below at free of cost
- Now, go to the entire eligibility details
- Eligible one can pick the IIFT Online Application Form 2019 link
- Now, enter your name, registration number, date of birth, Gender, Category etc
- Recheck the details
- Pay an application fee
- Upload the necessary documents
- Click on the submit button
- Take a print out for the further usage.
Directly download the Application Form from the official website and fill the details. After completion of filling the necessary details send it to the official’s address. Moreover, the address is available in the below.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area,
To Download IIFT Notification 2019: Click Here
Frequently check this article and secure more information about IIFT Notification 2019. Therefore, those who are planning to apply for various Entrance Exams can visit our website Freshersnow and find the newly available notifications.