IIIT Basara Counselling 2019 Dates (Released) | Phase 1 Rank Wise Counselling: The officials of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) had released the IIIT Basara Online Counselling 2019 Schedule on their official site @ rgukt.ac.in. Furthermore, the selected candidates have to attend the Phase 1 Rank Wise Counselling 2019 on 25th, 26th June 2019.
All the shortlisted candidates leading for the admission of 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme should know the released dates of the RGUKT Counselling 2019. Also, check the documents required during the IIIT Basara Counselling Process 2019 from the below sections. Check the entire page and then note down the IIIT Basara Counselling Dates as per the schedule given by the officials.
IIIT Basara Counselling 2019 For Phase 1 Rank Wise
|RGUKT Counselling 2019 – 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme|
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)|
|Admission Category||IIIT Basara Admissions 2019|
|Course||6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme|
|Date of Notification||26th April 2019|
|Announcement Of Selection List||15th June 2019|
|Counselling & Admissions for NRI & Other States (Global)||19th June 2019|
|Rank Wise Counselling at RGUKT Basar Phase I||25th, 26th June 2019|
Tentative IIIT Basara Online Counselling Schedule 2019
|Announcement of Selection List||15th June 2019|
|Counselling & Admissions for NRI & Other States(Global)||19th June 2019|
|Counselling at RGUKT Basar Phase I (S.No 1 to 800)||25th June 2019|
|Counselling at RGUKT Basar Phase I (S.No 801 to 1404)||26th June 2019|
|Certificate Verification for PH at RGUKT Basar||27th June 2019|
|Announcement of Phase-II Selection List||28th June 2019|
|Counselling for NCC at RGUKT Basar||29th June 2019|
|Counselling for CAP at RGUKT Basar||29th June 2019|
|Counselling for PH at RGUKT Basar||1st July 2019|
|Counselling & Admissions at RGUKT Basar – Phase II||3rd July 2019|
|Counselling for unfilled seats of Global category||4th July 2019|
|Reporting of P1 Students||6th July 2019|
|Orientation & Commencement of Classes||7th July 2019|
Note: Dates are subjected to change without much advance intimation.
Selection Method | IIIT Basara Online Counselling 2019
The selection for the academic year 2019-20 has been made in accordance with Presidential Order, in concurrence with the amended Statute-13 (3) of RGUKT Act and the direction of the Government which provides the addition of deprivation score (DS) of 0.4 to the X class GPA of the applicants from non-residential Government schools including Zilla
Parishad and Municipal Schools.
- Admissions will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject in 10th class. A deprivation score of 0.4 shall be added to the 10th class GPA of applicants from non-residential Government.
- In case of a tie in GPA score, it will be resolved by adopting the following options in that sequence:
a. higher grade in Mathematics,
b. higher grade in General Science,
c. higher grade in English,
d. higher grade in Social Studies,
e. higher grade in Language-I,
f. older candidate as per the Date of Birth,
g. the lowest random number obtained from the hall ticket number.
- If the tie is resolved with any of the check in the chronological order mentioned above, the next option(s) will not be checked.
Documents Required During IIIT Basara Counselling Process 2019
The candidates shall bring the following documents /certificates in original along with TWO sets of the Xerox copies.
- Hall Ticket of 10th Class Board Examination.
- Grade Sheet of 10th Class Board Examination.
- SSC Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate. However, in the event of already taken admission elsewhere, the candidate can be given time to produce TC within two days or latest by 27th June 2019 giving an undertaking to that effect, failing which the admission stands canceled.
- Study certificates (from Class 4th to 10th)
- Candidates claiming admission under Non-local Category have to submit a Residence Certificate as a proof to effect that the candidate has resided in the state for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the state or either of whose parents have resided in the state for a total period of 10 years excluding period of employment outside the state.
- Caste/ Community certificate issued by the competent authority (Meeseva Only)
- Income Certificate (latest & issued after 1st April 2019 from Meeseva Only).
- Six photographs of the candidate and four photographs of the Parent/ Guardian.
- A photo copy (xerox copy) of family Ration Card
- Aadhar UID Card or EID of the candidate
The candidates who wish to avail bank loan shall bring the following (The loan
applications will be available at the bank on the campus):
- Additional four sets of copies of the above certificates
- Three months’ salary Certificates of the parent (Latest)
- Employee Identity Card of the parent
- PAN card of Student & Parent
- Bank account statement for six months
- Ration Card / PAN Card / Voter Id Card /Aadhar Card of the Student and Parent
- Six photographs of the candidate and four photographs of the Parent/ Guardian
- Applicants with below 0 GPA: 4814
- And Applicants with 5 GPA to 10 GPA: 15027
- Applicants with 10 GPA and above: 7502
For More Details Regarding the IIIT Basara Counselling Process For Phase I: Check Here
To Get Further Details Regarding The IIIT Basara Admissions 2019: Click Here
Check our page @ FreshersNow.Com for more information regarding the RGUKT Basara Counselling 2019. Bookmark our page by Ctrl + D so that you will be updated with the latest news.