IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Exam Pattern: Aspirants who are looking for the IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2020 can get from this article. Systematically every year International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH) organizes the International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad Post Graduate Entrance Examination (IIITH PGEE).
Therefore candidates who are seeking the syllabus can get from this post along with the latest IIITH PGEE 2020 Exam Pattern. Moreover, we have provided links to the candidates at the bottom of this post. Also, we have arranged the syllabus in PDF Format. So contenders without any delay download the curriculum and have a look at it. For more info regarding IIITH PGEE 2020 keep referring to the next sections.
- 1 IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2020 Overview
- 1.1 IIITH Post Graduate Entrance Examination Syllabus 2020 PDF
- 1.2 IIITH PGEE Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.3 Download IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2020 PDF
- 1.4 Frequently Asked Questions
IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2020 Overview
|Name Of The Organization||International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH)|
|Name Of The Examination||Post Graduate Entrance Examination (PGEE)|
|Sub Categories||Engineering Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|IIITH PGEE Notification|
|IIITH PGEE Hall Ticket|
|IIITH PGEE Previous Year Question Papers|
|IIITH PGEE Result|
IIITH Post Graduate Entrance Examination Syllabus 2020 PDF
Therefore, the complete syllabus for the IIITH PGEE 2020 is mentioned below. And we arranged the plan subject wise according to the prescribed course. This will be easy for the candidates to prepare. Also, subtopics are mentioned explicitly. So candidates at that time of preparation, complete all the topics without skipping any of them. That is possible only when you have the IIITH PGEE Syllabus with you. By referring accordingly will help to complete the syllabus. So that the aspirants can gain confidence in facing the examination.
Are you worried about the IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2020? Don’t get panic. We are here to help you out. We had mentioned every topic detailly. Moreover, many aspirants are taking this IIITH PGEE 2020 examination. Hence, every year over a thousand students face this exam. Furthermore, according to the furnished info a large number of students had applied for the IIITH PGEE 2020. So we can expect a lot of competition. Therefore, if the aspirants prepare accordingly with the syllabus and exam pattern will help to attain an excellent result. Moreover, the Exam Pattern is mentioned in the next section.
IIITH PGEE Exam Pattern 2020
The candidates can check the exam pattern for the Exam of IIITH PGEE 2020 here. It involves the necessary details regarding the question paper like the time limit, type of questions, medium of the exam paper, etc. with the help of the exam pattern, and the contenders able to know the level of the IIITH PGEE 2020 Exam. Therefore, aspirants can check the details here.
- There will be two papers namely general aptitude and subject paper.
- The time limit to solve the IIITH PGEE 2020 exam paper is 3 hours.
- No marks get deducted for the wrong answers.
|Mode Of Exam||Online (Computer Based Examination)|
|Duration Of The Exam||3 Hours [90 Minutes For Each Section]|
|Status Of Negative Marking||No|
|Sections||Paper I: General Aptitude (Basic aptitude, Logical reasoning and basic questions on computers and mathematics.), Paper II: Subject Paper (Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communications, Engineering, Civil Engineering )|
|Type Of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
Download IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2020 PDF
Therefore, at the end of the post, we have mentioned the active links. These are arranged to make candidates work simple. Moreover, these links contain information on the syllabus. So candidates without any delay start downloading the material. Additionally, we have also mentioned the exam pattern for IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2020. So candidates get the preparation with both the syllabus and exam pattern. At the end of the post, aspirants can find the links. Therefore, it helps to crack the exam easily. The subject wise syllabus is mentioned below. Have a look at it.
- Finite-Dimensional Linear Vector Space
- Group, ring, field
- Complex analysis
- Real analysis and Probability theory
- Ordinary differential equation
Computer Science Syllabus
- Fundamental programming concepts
- Control flow
- Boolean algebra
- Basic data structures (arrays, lists, stacks, queues)
- Computer networks
- Programs in c or c++ and Karnaugh’s maps
- Basic algorithms (sorting, searching)
- Number system
- Relational databases
- Computer organization
Electronics And Communication Engineering Syllabus
- Electronic devices
- Networks and Electromagnetic
- Probability theory and random processes
- Digital circuits
- Control systems
- Signal processing and communication
- Communication theory
- Signals and systems
- Digital signal processing
Structural Engineering Syllabus
- Bending moments and shear forces in beams
- Stress and strain relations
- Principal stresses and Mohrs circle
- Simple bending theory
- Flexural and shear stresses
- Analysis of trusses and frames
- Analysis of indeterminate structures by force/displacement method
- Matrix methods of structural analysis
- Working and limit state design concepts
- The design of compression members
- Basic concepts of prestressed concrete riveted and welded joints
Computational Natural Sciences And Bioinformatics Syllabus
The examination paper consists of three sections: physics, chemistry, biology and bioinformatics, and students can attempt any one section as a major and another as a minor.
- Mechanics and general properties of matter
- Kinetic theory and thermodynamics
- Electricity and magnetism
- Solid-state physics
- Modern physics
- Physical chemistry
- Inorganic chemistry
- Organic chemistry
Biology and bioinformatics
- General biology
- Molecular biology
- Biochemistry and physiology
- Cell biology and Phylogeny
- Gene prediction and also Sequence analysis
- Sequence alignments
- Structural biology
Computational linguistics Syllabus
- Semantics, lexical semantics
- Word formation and also Word
- Lexicography, syntax, grammar formalisms
To Download IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern: Click Here
Therefore, we hope the mentioned information about the IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2020 PDF is clear. Hence, aspirants keep visiting our web portal Freshers Now on a regular basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any negative marking in IIITH PGEE 2020 Exam?
There is no negative marking in IIITH PGEE 2020 Exam.
How much time will be given in IIITH PGEE Exam?
90 minutes of time will be provided for each section.
What type of questions will be asked in IIITH PGEE Exam?
Only Multiple Choice Type of questions will be asked in the IIITH PGEE Exam.