IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Jobs 2021 – 6 Posts, Salary, Application Form @ iiserbpr.ac.in: The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur, is inviting the Applications for the posts of Registrar, Librarian, Superintending Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Scientific Officer, Junior Superintendent Posts. And this is the best career opportunity for Applicants who are looking to be placed in IISER Berhampur. Interested candidates may fill the IISER Application Form from 31st May 2021. The Application Mode is Online. And the Last date for the submission of the Online Application Form is 21st June 2021.
After Successful Submission of Online Application, candidates must have to submit the Hard Copy of the Application Form to the Officials at the below-given address. Here in the below sections, we have given the IISER Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, Age, and IISER Salary Details. Additionally, candidates can download the IISER Notification PDF through the links which are given at the end of this page. For more information kindly check the paragraphs below.
- 1 IISER Berhampur Non Teaching Jobs 2021 – 6 Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Jobs 2021 Vacancies
- 3 IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Educational Qualifications
- 4 IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Experience
- 5 IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Age
- 6 IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Salary
- 7 IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Application Fee
- 8 IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Selection Procedure
- 9 How To Apply For IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Jobs 2021?
- 10 IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Jobs 2021 – Important Links
IISER Berhampur Non Teaching Jobs 2021 – 6 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Jobs 2021|
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur|
|Post Names||Registrar, Librarian, Superintending Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Scientific Officer, Junior Superintendent|
|Starting Date||31st May 2021|
|Closing Date||21st June 2021|
|Selection Process||Test, Interview|
IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Jobs 2021 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Educational Qualifications
The Candidates must have a Master’s Degree, B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, Bachelor’s Degree, First Class degree, or equivalent grade in Engineering from a recognized university.
IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Experience
IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Age
The Upper Age Limit for the above posts is
- Minimum Rs.35 Years
- Maximum Rs.57 Years
IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Salary
- Minimum Rs.Level 06
- Maximum Rs.Level 14
IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Application Fee
- General Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Selection Procedure
The Officials will select the candidates based on the Performance in Test and Interview.
How To Apply For IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Jobs 2021?
- Open the Official Site @ iiserbpr.ac.in.
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Give a Click on careers.
- And then Staff Positions.
- Download the Advt. No. NT- 01/21.
- Check the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Jobs 2021 – Important Links
|IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Jobs 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Jobs Notification 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here (Link will be Active on 31st May 2021)|
|Address to send the Hard Copy of the Application Form||The Assistant Registrar Recruitment Cell
Room No: 206, Second Floor Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur Transit campus (Govt. ITI Building) Engineering School Road, NH-59
Berhampur, Dist. – Ganjam, Odisha, PIN – 760010
Hope this article is helpful to the Applicants who are in search of IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Jobs 2021. For more Latest Updates do follow this page Freshersnow Regularly.
|★ Join Freshers Now Social Media Channels:||Click Here|