Contenders can check this article to know the information about the ILI CAT Notification 2019. Furthermore, the application process will start with the officials of the Indian Law Institute from May 2019. Therefore, the applicants need to check all the details related to the ILI Common Admission Test from this post. Thus, the students can get the admission into the LLM programmes by participating in the examination. We have provided the Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date information in the below sections of this post. Even, participants can find the Process To Apply For The ILI CAT 2019 at the last of this article.
ILI CAT Notification 2019
All the applicants need to check the information before starting the registration process. Therefore, we have arranged all the particulars on this single page for the sake of contenders. Thus, the candidates who are interested in attending the Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test can verify this page. In addition to this, the participants can visit the official site of the ILI to know more details. We have also arranged the same particulars in this article regarding ILI CAT Notification 2019. And, the contenders can find the link to apply for the notification at the last of this article.
Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test Notification 2019 Info
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Law Institute|
|Name Of The Examination||Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test|
|Date Of Written Exam||June 2019|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Notification release date||May 2019|
|Notification last date||May 2019|
We have arranged the particulars of the ILI CAT Notification 2019 in the above table. Thus, the applicants can check and submit the application forms as soon as possible. In addition to this, the students can check the below sections to know about the application process for the notification.
You Can Also Check: ★ ILI CAT Previous Papers
ILI CAT Application Form 2019
Well, the contenders need to apply for the ILI CAT Notification 2019 through Online mode. Thus, the applicants need to visit the official site of the Indian Law Institute to fill the application form. Moreover, the contenders need to submit the application form on or before the last date that is May 2019. Furthermore, the students can fill in the details in the form carefully. So, the aspirants need to cross check the particulars before submitting the application to the university. In addition to this, the authorities will reject the registrations which are provided after the last date. Thus, the individuals need to check all the dates of the ILI CAT 2019 from this post.
You Can Also Check: ★ ILI CAT Syllabus
And, the candidates need to satisfy the conditions given by the officials to apply for the ILI CAT Notification 2019. Furthermore, the students need to check the eligibility details and the application fee before starting the application process. For the sake of aspirants, we have provided all the particulars in this section. In addition to this, the management will not accept the applications which are applied without satisfying conditions. Hence, we suggest the contenders check all the information without fail from this article. So, individuals can stay tuned to this page to get the further updates.
ILICAT Eligibility 2019
For Ph.D. in Law:
- The student holding LL.M. Degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks is eligible to apply for the notification
- Not less than LL.B. Degree with 50% scores from a University recognized by Bar Council of India as eligible for enrolment as an advocate in India (OR)
- A Law Degree from a foreign university with at least 50% scores in aggregate or equivalent grade as per Association of Indian Universities guidelines
For PG Diploma:
- Minimum qualification for admission into the P.G. Diploma Programmes is a Graduate Degree from a recognized University
- 5% weightage will be given to the Law Graduates for admission to all Post Graduate Diploma Programmes except Labour Laws
You Can Also Check: ★ ILI CAT Admit Card
ILI CAT Exam Date 2019
The applied aspirants need to know the date of the Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test. Thus, the students can check this sections to know about the ILI CAT Exam Date 2019. Furthermore, the officials will conduct the test in June 2019 for the competitors. So, the contenders need to check and prepare for the exam. Moreover, we have collected and arranged the syllabus and previous papers on our web portal. So, the applicants can gather the contents of the ILI CAT to practice. Even, we will update the information related to the exact date of the examination as soon as possible in this article. Hence, the candidates can check this post on a daily basis to know more data regarding notification.
You Can Also Check: ★ ILI CAT Result
ILICAT Application Fee 2019
At the time of the registration, the applicants need to pay the application fee. So, the candidates need to know the fee to be paid along with the application form. Thus, the aspirants need to pay Rs.2500/- to apply for the ILI CAT Notification 2019. Therefore, the students need to check the information on how to pay the fee form the below sections.
ILICAT 2019 – Important Dates
|Activity||Date and Timings|
|Notification of ILI CAT 2019||May 2019|
|Last date to submit online application||May 2019|
|Date Of ILI CAT||June 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||June 2019|
|Declaration Of Results||June 2019|
|Display of 1st Merit List||June 2019|
|Display of 2nd Merit List||June 2019|
|Display of 3rd Merit List||June 2019|
Process To Apply For The ILI CAT 2019
Step 1: Registration
- Open the official site of the Indian Law Institute @ www.ili.ac.in
- The homepage of the ILI will display on the screen
- Fill the details like email id, password, and mobile number
- Click on the ILI CAT Notification 2019 link
- Candidates will receive an mail to apply for the Notification with an username and password
- Hit the link
Step 2: Upload Photo and Signature
- Open the link with the provided username and password
- It will ask to upload the recent photograph
- Upload it along with the signature
Step 3: Upload Educational Qualification Details
- Enter the information of the educational background of 10th and 12th
- Complete the particulars of the graduation and post-graduation
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- Provide the payment of application fee through online mode or offline mode
To Apply For The ILI CAT Notification 2019: Click Here
We think the given post on ILI CAT Notification 2019 is useful to all the applicants. Check freshersnow.com to get more news.