ILICAT Syllabus 2021 PDF Download and Exam Pattern: Aspirants check out this article and download ILICAT Syllabus 2021 PDF. We mentioned the updated syllabus of the ILI Common Admission Test (ILICAT). Regularly this ILI Common Admission Test is conducted by the officials of Indian Law Institute (ILI). Also mentioned syllabus is arranged in the PDF Format. So contenders can download the ILICAT Syllabus along with the ILICAT Exam Pattern 2021 for free of cost.
Moreover, on our web portal, we have arranged the complete stuff for ILI Common Admission Test. So aspirants directly visit our web portal and download the complete stuff. Therefore, this stuff helps in facing the ILI Common Admission Test more comfortably. Also at the end of the post links are available to download the ILICAT Syllabus 2021 PDF.
ILICAT Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Law Institute (ILI)|
|Name Of The Examination||ILI Common Admission Test (ILICAT)|
|Category||Law Entrance Exam|
Also, aspirants can get the complete details of the ILI Common Admission Test from the table. Our team had enclosed all the mandatory details in Table Format. So it is easy for the postulates to get the information of the ILI Common Admission Test. Moreover, many candidates requested us to represent the data in table fashion. So that they can get the details easily. Furthermore, the table contains the details like name of the examination, managing body and the official site of the Indian Law Institute. Frequently, we keep updating the page accordingly. Moreover, contenders can visit the official site of the Indian Law Institute at www.ili.ac.in to know more information regarding ILI Common Admission Test. So from the next part aspirants can get the exam pattern of ILI Common Admission Test.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|ILICAT Previous Question Papers|
|ILICAT Admit Card|
ILICAT Exam Pattern 2021
|Publication / Research/ Writing Skill|
Subjective Paper to test the legal writing skills of the candidate (alongwith the All India Admission Test) NOTE: The mode of paper may be converted to objective type due to prevailing Pandemic Covid-19 Situation.
|Viva-Voce (of the shortlisted candidates on merit on the basis of marks obtained in i & ii above)||20|
Download ILICAT Syllabus 2021 PDF
Furthermore, aspirants can find the active links to download ILICAT Syllabus 2021. Students should keep in mind that the syllabus plays a prominent role in the entrance exam. So make a note of it and move further. Moreover, the complete curriculum for the ILI Common Admission Test is arranged in the PDF Format. So contenders will not face any problems in downloading the syllabus. Moreover, referring more previous papers will help the aspirants to get a grip on time management and helps to enhance the accuracy levels. Thus include the material in the preparation itself. Therefore candidates can find the link to download the ILICAT 2021 Syllabus at the bottom of the post.
Paper – I Jurisprudence Syllabus
- Nature and Scope of Jurisprudence
- Legal Concepts
- Positive Hart, Kelsen & Austin
- The Early Greek Theories
- School of Legal Theory
- Feminism Jurisprudence
- Early Theorists revival in the twentieth century, and Natural Law
- Historical and Anthropological School
- Rights – Hohfeldian conceptions, legal, moral and human rights distinguished
- The Ancient Indian Legal Thought
- Sociological Jurisprudence together with Sociology of Law
- Legal Realism
- Theories of adjudication – the role of judges in the judicial process – Lon Fullers Speluncean Explorers case, Hart-Dworkin debate
Paper – II Judicial Process Syllabus
- Independence of Judiciary
- Hierarchy of Courts
- Individual and the State
- Value Judgments in Law
- Interpretation of Constitution
- Appointment of Judges
- The doctrine of Stare Decisis
- Judicial Reasoning
- Ratio Decidendi and Obiter Dicta of a case
- Interpretation of Statutes
Paper – III Legal Research and Methodology Syllabus
- Legal Research and Law Reform – Recommendations of different Commissions and Committees, Role of Judges and Jurists
- Different Kinds of Legal Research – Inter or Multidisciplinary, Doctrinal, Non-Doctrinal, etc.
- Legal Research in India – Its Evolution, Objectives & Contemporary Trends in Legal Research
- Sources of Information in Legal Research – Primary and the Secondary sources of Information & Plagiarism as an Offence in Research.
- Tools of Legal Research – Library: Books, Legislative Reports, Case Law Reports Encyclopedia, etc. Modern Technology: Internet, Computer, etc.
- Law and Logic – Use of Induction and Deduction Methods in Research.
- Techniques of Legal Research – Identification of a Research Problem, Budgeting and Research Supervision, Formulation of a Research Proposal.
|ILICAT Syllabus – Important Link|
|To Download ILICAT Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
Therefore, we request the aspirants to keep visiting our web portal Freshers Now regularly.
ILICAT Syllabus 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How many questions will be there in the ILICAT Exam?
Subjective questions will be 4 in number, MCQ based are 140.
For how many marks will the ILICAT Exam be conducted?
For 160 marks, the ILICAT Exam will be conducted.
How much time will be provided to complete the ILICAT Exam?
There will be only 2 Hours 30 Minutes to complete the ILICAT Exam.