ILICAT 2020 Notification @ ili.ac.in | Application Form, Eligibility, Dates: Candidates can check this article to know the information about the ILI CAT 2020 Notification. Indian Law Institute application process will start tentatively in July 2020. We have also provided details of Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, etc. in the below sections of this post. Moreover, the ILI CAT 2020 Exam will be conducted in August 2020 tentatively.
- 1 ILI CAT 2020 – Overview
- 2 ILICAT 2020 – Important Dates (Tentative)
- 3 ILI CAT 2020 Notification
- 4 ILICAT 2020 Application Form
- 5 ILICAT 2020 Eligibility
- 6 ILICAT 2020 Application Fee
- 7 Process To Apply For The ILI CAT 2020
- 8 ILICAT 2020 Admit Card
- 9 ILI CAT 2020 Syllabus
- 10 ILICAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 ILICAT 2020 Result
- 12 ILICAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
ILI CAT 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Law Institute|
|Name Of The Examination||Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test|
|Date Of Written Exam||August 2020 (Expected)|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Notification release date||July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Notification last date||July 2020 (Tentative)|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|ILI CAT Syllabus|
|ILI CAT Previous Question Papers|
|ILI CAT Admit Card|
|ILI CAT Result|
ILICAT 2020 – Important Dates (Tentative)
|Notification of ILI CAT 2020||July 2020|
|Last date to submit an online application||July 2020|
|Date Of ILI CAT||August 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||August 2020|
|Declaration Of Results||August 2020|
|Group Discussion||August 2020|
|Display of 1st Merit List||August 2020|
|Display of 2nd Merit List||August 2020|
|Display of 3rd Merit List||August 2020|
ILI CAT 2020 Notification
All the applicants need to check the information before starting the registration process. Therefore, we have arranged all the particulars on this single page for the sake of contenders. Thus, the candidates who are interested in attending the Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test can verify this page. In addition to this, the participants can visit the official site of the ILI to know more details. We have also arranged the same particulars in this article regarding ILI CAT Notification 2020. And, the contenders can find the link to apply for the notification at the last of this article.
ILICAT 2020 Application Form
Well, the contenders need to apply for the ILI CAT Notification 2020 through Online mode. Thus, the applicants need to visit the official site of the Indian Law Institute to fill the application form. Moreover, the contenders need to submit the application form on or before the last date which is July 2020. Furthermore, the students can fill in the details in the form carefully. So, the aspirants need to cross-check the particulars before submitting the application to the university. In addition to this, the authorities will reject the registrations which are provided after the last date. Thus, the individuals need to check all the dates of the ILI CAT 2020 from this post.
ILICAT 2020 Eligibility
For Ph.D. in Law:
- The student holding LL.M. Degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks is eligible to apply for the notification
- Not less than LL.B. Degree with 50% scores from a University recognized by Bar Council of India as eligible for enrolment as an advocate in India (OR)
- A Law Degree from a foreign university with at least 50% scores in aggregate or equivalent grade as per Association of Indian Universities guidelines
For PG Diploma:
- Minimum qualification for admission into the P.G. Diploma Programmes is a Graduate Degree from a recognized University
- 5% weightage will be given to the Law Graduates for admission to all Post Graduate Diploma Programmes except Labour Laws
ILICAT 2020 Application Fee
At the time of the registration, the applicants need to pay the application fee. So, the candidates need to know the fee to be paid along with the application form. Thus, the aspirants need to pay Rs. 2500/- to apply for the ILI CAT Notification 2020. Therefore, the students need to check the information on how to pay the fee form the below sections.
Process To Apply For The ILI CAT 2020
Step 1: Registration
- Open the official site of the Indian Law Institute @ www.ili.ac.in
- The homepage of the ILI will display on the screen
- Fill the details like email id, password, and mobile number
- Click on the ILI CAT Notification 2020 link
- Candidates will receive a mail to apply for the Notification with a username and password
- Hit the link
Step 2: Upload Photo and Signature
- Open the link with the provided username and password
- It will ask to upload the recent photograph
- Upload it along with the signature
Step 3: Upload Educational Qualification Details
- Enter the information of the educational background of 10th and 12th
- Complete the particulars of the graduation and post-graduation
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- Provide the payment of application fee through online mode or offline mode
To Apply For The ILI CAT 2020: Click Here (Link Will Be Activated In July 2020 Tentative)
ILICAT 2020 Admit Card
The applied aspirants need to know the date of the Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test. Thus, the students can check these sections to know about the ILI CAT 2020. Furthermore, the officials will conduct the test in August 2020 for the applicants. So, the contenders need to check and prepare for the exam. All the candidates can download the ILI CAT 2020 Admit Card before the exam.
Download ILI CAT 2020 Admit Card Here
ILI CAT 2020 Syllabus
ILI CAT Exam contains Part A, Part B, Part C. Further, Part A contains 40 questions of Multiple Choice Questions type related to general English and General Knowledge. Part B will be asked for 100 questions of MCQ type from Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, IPC, Public International Law, Commercial law (contract and specific relief act), partnership and sale of Goods Act), Law of Torts, Law of Limitation and Environmental law. And Part C contains 4 subjective types of questions not more than 150 words each.
Download ILI CAT 2020 Syllabus Here
ILICAT 2020 Exam Pattern
ILI CAT Exam will be conducted through Offline. And 140 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the ILI CAT Exam. For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and for each incorrect answer, 1/4th marks will be reduced. ILI CAT Exam will be conducted for 2.5 hours.
ILICAT 2020 Result
Further, the officials are going to release the ILI CAT Result both Online and Offline. Candidates can check the ILI CAT Result from the link given below. By checking the ILI CAT Result, candidates can know their marks. Besides, the officials release the ILI CAT Result tentatively in August 2020.
Check ILI CAT 2020 Result Here
We think the given post on ILI CAT Notification 2020 is useful to all the applicants. Check freshersnow.com to get more news.
ILICAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will ILI CAT Application Form 2020 be released?
ILI CAT Application Form will be released tentatively in July 2020.
When will the ILI CAT Entrance Exam be going to be conducted?
ILI CAT Entrance Exam is going to conduct tentatively in July 2020.
What is the ILI CAT Application Fee 2020?
The ILI CAT Application Fee, if the form is submitted online is Rs. 2500/- and if the form is submitted offline is Rs. 1500/-.
How to apply for ILI CAT 2020 Exam?
Candidates can apply for the ILI CAT 2020 Exam by visiting the official site or checking the direct link from FreshersNow.Com.