IndiaMART Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Product Manager in Noida: Candidates who are interested to work as Assistant Product Manager can go through this page. The Recruiters of IndiaMART have scheduled IndiaMART Recruitment 2020 Drive. Applicants who are B.Tech and MBA graduates prefer to apply for IndiaMART Recruitment For Assistant Product Manager. Moreover, the candidates who are seeking to work in Noida can apply for IndiaMART Recruitment in Noida through the link provided below. For more information about IndiaMART Jobs, visit the official website www.indiamart.com.
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
IndiaMART Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Job Role||Assistant Product Manager|
Key Responsibility Areas
- Creating a product vision, maintaining a prioritized feature backlog and roadmap, and creating internal buy-in.
- Working with the self-owned development team to ensure requirements are clear and rational, making trade-offs as needed, and delivering a finished product that achieves its goals, on schedule.
- Don’t have to write code, but need to be technical enough to understand pseudocode, interpret algorithms, run simple DB queries to generate reports, analysis of data/data interpretation to facilitate decision-making.
- Will be required to work in a highly dynamic work environment that requires strong skills in terms of cross-functional team coordination, consensus building among various verticals within the organization and across departments to achieve overall business objectives in a timely & efficient manner.
- Defining and scoping projects by working closely with business customers to understand their needs and priorities along with internal and competitive information into clear, prioritized requirements.
- Management and delivery of projects with the highest levels of performance, reliability, usability, and customer delight.
- Driving user workflow on user experience, review, and clarification sessions with software and quality engineering teams to deliver maximum customer value with available time constraints and resources.
- Proactively identifying and resolving strategic issues and risks that may impact the team’s ability to meet goals
- Identification and prioritization of projects with an understanding of tradeoffs and impact.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
Candidates must have B.Tech and MBA (Preferred B.Tech with CS/IT as specialization) can attend for IndiaMART Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates must have competency in MS Office especially Excel with a good understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen.
- A deep, holistic understanding of the mobile user experience (e.g. technology, user behavior) and variances within Indian markets
About IndiaMART Company
IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is to make doing business easy. IndiaMART offers a platform to 5.98 Crore buyers to search from over 5.01 crore products and get connected with over 47 lakh reliable and competitive suppliers.
Moreover, IndiaMART has been the proud recipient of the Red Herring 100 Asia Award in 2008, as one of the top promising Asian companies driving the future of technology. Led by innovation and backed by experience, the company introduced a pioneering service in 2012 called Buy Leads. The commitment to bring affordable and low-cost solutions to the SMEs laid the foundation for this low-cost solution, which was bestowed with the Manthan Award in 2013 under the E-business and Financial Inclusion Category. IndiaMART has over 2500 employees located across 76 offices in the country. IndiaMART look forward to having you as a part of the team
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
How To Apply For IndiaMART Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the link provided below or go to the official website www.indiamart.com
- Understand each and every detail which are mentioned on the page
- Then, click on Apply Now option
- A new page will be redirected
- After that fill all the details in the application form
- Tick the box “I agree to Terms and Conditions“
- Then click on the Submit Button
- If you want the application for further usage, you can download it for further usage
Click Here To Apply for IndiaMART Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Product Manager in Noida
We hope all the candidates have got the required information about IndiaMART Recruitment For Assistant Product Manager. For more details, visit our website FreshersNow.Com. And, you can bookmark this website to get daily notifications.