Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2019 – 20 SAC Posts, Apply Online: To apply for the Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer (SAC) Posts, all the MALE candidates must check this page. So that you can know more details about the Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2019. We have given the direct link to download the Indian Army Havildar Jobs 2019 Notification along with the Online Registration Link. And the starting date to apply for the latest Indian Army Havildar Openings 2019 is 1st October 2019.
Furthermore, make a note that the Online Registration link will be active from 1st October 2019 – 10:00 AM. So, check the Indian Army Application Form 2019 link to apply for the Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2019. Aspirants must submit the Online Form on or before the last date that is 30th October 2019 till 5:00 PM. Go through the below page to get more details like the education qualification, salary, selection process details.
- 1 Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2019 – SAC Posts
- 1.1 Indian Army Havildar (SAC) Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 1.2 Selection Process
- 1.3 Pay Scale
- 1.4 Documents While Applying For Indian Army Havildar Openings 2019
- 1.5 How To Submit Online Indian Army Application Form 2019?
- 1.6 Important Links – Indian Army Havildar Jobs 2019 Notification & Application Form
Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2019 – SAC Posts
|Indian Army Havildar Openings 2019 Notification|
|Name Of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Posts Name||Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer (SAC)|
|Total Posts||20 Posts|
|Starting Date To Fill Online Application Form||1st October 2019 (10:00 AM)|
|End Date To Submit||30th October 2019 till 5:00 PM|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview, and PET|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Army Havildar (SAC) Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria for In-Service and Civilian Candidates are as given below
The minimum educational qualification for appointment of Havildar (SAC) are as under
- The Individual holding BA/ B.Sc with Mathematics and having passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Science and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized Board/ University.
Note: The above mandatory educational qualification should be acquired by individuals from recognized universities. All the educational qualification criteria are common for In-service and Civil Candidates.
(i) Civilian Candidates: The age bracket in respect of civilian candidates would not be below 20 years of age and not above 25 years of age on 1st October 2019 (i.e candidates born between 1st October 1994 to 1st October 1999 inclusive of both dates).
(ii) In-Service Candidates: The age bracket in respect of In-Service candidates would not be above 28 years of age as on 01 Oct 2019 (i.e candidates born between 1st October 1991 to 1st October 1999 inclusive of both dates).
You Can Also Check: ★ Sarkari Naukri 2019
Candidates will be hired for the Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer (SAC) Posts through the Physical Fitness Test, Screening, Written Examination.
All the selected candidates will get a pay scale based on the Government Norms.
Documents While Applying For Indian Army Havildar Openings 2019
- Education qualification certificates including matriculation certificate.
- Personal details, including permanent address with PIN Code.
- Verification/ domicile certificate.
- Have a personal valid e-mail and should have a personal mobile number
How To Submit Online Indian Army Application Form 2019?
To apply for the Indian Army Havildar Openings 2019, all the candidates must and should have to follow the below set of instructions.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army @ joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the portion “Apply Online” on the home page in JCO/ OR enrolment
row (green colored).
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up field have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the details, your profile will open.
- Click on Apply Online.
- After filling the form, click on preview and check if all the information entered
by you is correct as you will not be able to make any correction after saving.
- Candidates can log in by using the e-mail id and password and candidates
can take the print out of the application from any time.
- Once the registration closes on the last day, the system will generate Roll Number for eligible candidates.
- Before submitting the application check the entries made and save the application.
- After submitting the application, take two copies of the printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
- Now, download the Indian Army Havildar Application Form 2019 and then take a printed copy of it.
- Remember that you are submitting your form on or before the last date @ 30th October 2019.
Important Links – Indian Army Havildar Jobs 2019 Notification & Application Form
|Indian Army Havildar Openings 2019 Notification||Click Here – Link Expired|
|To Submit Indian Army Application Form 2019||Apply Online – Link Expired|
★ ★ Check Latest Employment News ★ ★
We hope that the available information about the Indian Army Havildar Openings 2019 is useful. So, keep checking our Freshers Now page to know more information.