Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Jobs 2022 – www.indiannavy.nic.in: The authorities of The Indian Navy has announced the Jobs of Civilian Personnel in Indian Navy. The Indian Navy has specified that they are seeking for eligible candidates to fill vacant posts of Fire Engine Driver, and Fireman Posts. As per the Indian Navy Fireman Vacancy 2022, the Fire Engine Driver, and Fireman vacancies count is 220 Posts. Candidates who are interested in Indian Navy Fireman Jobs 2022 can apply offline within The last date for determining the eligibility of the applicants will be counted 60 days after excluding the first date of publication in the Employment News.
The employees who wish to seek absorption for the Jobs of Civilian Personnel in Indian Navy posts with zero seniority in new units may apply for the post through by sending their details in a prescribed format to the given address. Scroll down to know the Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Jobs 2022 details like Age limit, Education qualification, Selection process, Application fee, and Indian Navy Civilian Jobs Salary. For the sake of candidates, we provided the direct links for the Indian Navy Jobs 2022 Notification pdf in the important link table.
- 1 Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Jobs 2022 – 220 Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 Indian Navy Fireman Vacancy 2022
- 3 Indian Navy Fireman, Fire Engine Driver Educational Qualifications & Experience
- 4 Indian Navy Age Limit
- 5 Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Salary
- 6 Indian Navy Civilian Jobs 2022 – Selection Process
- 7 Jobs of Civilian Personnel in Indian Navy – Notification, Application Form
|Latest Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Jobs 20222 Notification|
|Organization Name||The Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Fire Engine Driver, Fireman|
|No. of Posts||220 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||60 days after excluding the first date of publication|
|Selection Process||Physical fitness test|
|Job Location||Across India|
|S.No||Name of the Command||Vacancies|
|Fire Engine Driver|
|1.||Eastern Naval Command||17|
|2.||Western Naval Command||8|
|3.||Andaman & Nicobar Command||11|
|1.||Eastern Naval Command||113|
|2.||Southern Naval Command||22|
|3.||Andaman & Nicobar Command||49|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualifications & Experience|
|1.||Fire Engine Driver||Essential Qualification:|
Note: For the Endurance Test details check the official notification.
Candidate’s age not exceeding 56 years as of the closing date of receipt of the application for all posts.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1.||Fire Engine Driver||Group -C Non-Industrial; Level-3, (Rs. 21,700-69,100)|
|2.||Fireman||Group -C Non-Industrial; Level 2 (Rs.19,900-63,200)|
- All eligible candidates for the post of Fire Engine Driver and Fireman will have to undergo a physical fitness test as per the standards specified.
- candidates will be strictly based on the merit position based on performance/ assessment, subject to satisfaction of Document Verification, Medical Examination, and other requirements as specified by the Government of India.
|Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Jobs 2022 – Important Link|
|To Download The Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Notification, Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Address to Send the Application||The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, (for SO`CRC’) Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Utility Complex (2nd Floor), Naval Base Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530014.|
Aspirants check the eligibility criteria before going to apply for the Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Jobs 2022. To get additional updates follow our site freshersnow.com on a daily basis.
|You Can Also Check|
|Central Govt Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Fireman Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs|