Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 Released @ joinindiannavy.gov.in | Oct 2020 Batch Exam Date: The Indian Navy Stewards, Chefs, and Hygienists Hall Ticket 2020 is available from 28th January to 7th February 2020 on the official website. Hence, the candidates can download the Indian Navy MR Hall Ticket 2020 from the below given link. Candidates can check the Indian Navy Stewards, Chefs, and Hygienists Exam Dates on the Admit Card. More details about Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 mentioned in the below sections.
New Update: Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 has Released. At the end of this page, we have given a direct link to download the Indian Navy Admit Card. Candidates can download the Admit Card on or before 7th February 2020.
Also, you can get the details of the Indian Navy MR Selection Process 2020 by referring to this article. All the applicants must attend for the examination along with Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020.
- 1 Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- 1.1 Indian Navy MR Exam Date 2020 | Oct 2020 Batch
- 1.2 Information Present On Indian Navy Stewards, Chefs, Hygienists Admit Card 2020
- 1.3 Indian Navy MR Selection Process 2020 – Description
- 1.4 Important Instructions To Candidates
- 1.5 Essential Documents To Be Carried For Indian Navy MR Exam 2020
- 1.6 Process To Download Indian Navy Steward Hall Ticket 2020
|INDIAN NAVY MR Admit Card 2020 | Steward, Chef Exam Date, Hall Ticket|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Stewards, Chefs, and Hygienists|
|Total Vacancies||400 Posts|
|Exam Date||Mentioned On Admit Card|
|Admit Card Availability||28th January to 7th February 2020|
|Job Location||All Over India|
The Officials of the Indian Navy decided to conduct the Indian Navy Computer Based Examination for 400 Stewards, Chefs, and Hygienists posts. Hence, the candidates should wait with much more patience. Moreover, the applicants should note down the Indian Navy MR Exam Date 2020 and prepare well for the Indian Navy Written Test and get qualified for the further rounds. Furthermore, refer to the below sections of the post to get more details of the Indian Navy Exam and the Indian Navy MR Selection Process 2020.
- Name of the Candidate
- Name Of The Exam
- Indian Navy MR Exam Date
- Latest Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Time
- Duration of the Exam
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address and Details
- Exam Centre/ Online Registration Number
- Essential Instructions for the examination
- Signature of Candidate and exam counsellor
As per the Recent Notice, the higher authorities of the Indian Navy explained the Selection Process along with the description. The Indian Navy MR Selection Process 2020 includes the Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Medical Test, Document Verification. After the Written Test, the selected candidates should attend the PFT test.
Moreover, for the candidate should perform for 1.6 Km Run in 07 Minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak), 10 Push-ups. After the qualifying process, the candidate should attend for the Medical test. Also, for that, the candidate should have Good Physical and Mental Health. Moreover, Medical Test conducted by the Military Doctors as the norms of the Indian Army.
Important Instructions To Candidates
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Also, The aspirant should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of the Exam.
- Besides, the Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining because it will be useful at the time of joining.
- A candidate is advised to validate all the details on their Indian Navy Steward Hall Ticket 2020.
- Candidates should bring the printout of their Indian Navy Steward Hall Ticket 2020 in the examination hall.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Similarly, Candidates should download the admit card before the date of the exam.
Make sure that any Identity proof you carry to the exam should have your latest photograph on it.
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook with the latest photograph
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
- First, go to the Official site of the Indian Navy that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Now, search for the Indian Navy MR Hall Ticket 2020 for the posts of Stewards, Chefs, and Hygienists on the Home page.
- Click on the link and you will see the Login page with some credentials.
- Now, fill all the required fields like Roll Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- Submit the details once after the confirmation of the correct details.
- Then, your Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 appears on the screen.
- Finally, download it and keep it safe for future purposes.
- Also, you can make a hard copy of it.
To Get Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
Got all the details of Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020. Keep visiting Freshers Now for more latest updates. Thank you..!!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Is the Indian Navy MR Admit Card Released?
Yes, Indian Navy MR Admit Card Released at the official site.
Where can I download the Indian Navy Stewards, Chefs, Hygienists Admit Card?
Candidates can download the Indian Navy Stewards, Chefs, Hygienists Admit Card from Freshers Now. Also, get from the official site.
What else should I carry to the exam centre along with the admit card to the exam centre?
Candidates need to Carry Admit Card along with any one of the authorization documents such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc…
How will I know the full address of the exam centre?
The full address of the exam centre will be provided to you through the admit card only.