In this article, We have provided Infosys Aptitude Questions and Answers with Explanation. From this page, candidates can gather the sample Infosys Aptitude Questions and Answers. By practicing these questions job aspirants can assume the difficulty level of the test as well as he/she can save time while attempting the online exam. Please note that provided Infosys Aptitude Questions and Answers For Freshers (2018, 2019, 2020 Batches) are Infosys model questions but not actual questions. By learning these Infosys Aptitude Questions and Answers, students can manage time easily during the actual exam.
Infosys Aptitude Questions and Answers with Explanation
Number of Questions: 10
Time Limit: 25 mins.
By analyzing we have also designed the approximate number of questions may ask from each topic of Aptitude section in the below table. Kindly take a look on it
|Topics||Questions asked ( Approximately)|
|Profits & Loss||3-4 Questions|
|Ratio and Proportion||1-3 Questions|
|Boats and Streams||1-2 Questions|
|Simple Interest||2-3 Questions|
|Compound Interest||2-4 Questions|
|Problems on Boats and Streams||1-3 Questions|
The main ambition of every student is placing in MNC like Infosys. For most of the students, it’s a dream also, In order to fulfill your dream good preparation should be required. So, we have listed the Infosys Aptitude Questions and Answers with Explanation to make your hard work as smart work. Therefore, job seekers can practice all of them and gain some knowledge. Because the exam conducting authority of Infosys is going to recruit most skillful, dynamic and talented candidates. Where Infosys is providing good job opportunities not only IT but also Consultancy as well as Business Process Mangement (BPM). Therefore, applicants should practice Infosys Aptitude Questions and Answers in order to crack the exam easily.
Download Infosys Aptitude Questions and Answers in PDF format
Nowadays most of the students are struggling a lot to get a job and searching for the good platforms to learn. For the benefit of those type candidates, we have listed Infosys Aptitude Questions and Answers For Freshers 2018, 2019 & 2020 Batch. Therefore, job seekers who are eagerly waiting for opportunity can practice Infosys Aptitude Questions and Solutions. Applicants can also download Infosys Aptitude Questions and Answers in PDF directly which was provided below.
Sample Infosys Aptitude Questions and Answers with Explanation
1. The average age of 30 boys in a class is equal to 14 years. When the age of the class teacher is included the average becomes 15 years. Find the age of the class teacher?
Answer – A. 45
Total ages of 30 boys = 14 x 30 = 420 years
Total age when class teacher is included = 15 x 31 = 465 years
Age of class teacher = 465 – 420 = 45 years
Hence, the age of the class teacher is 45 years.
2. The average of 11 numbers is 10.9. If the average of the first six is 10.5 and that of the last six is 11.4 the sixth number is?
Answer – B. 11.5
Given, 1 to 11 = 11 * 10.9 = 119.9
1 to 6 = 6 * 10.5 = 63
6 to 11 = 6 * 11.4 = 68.4
63 + 68.4 = 131.4 – 119.9 = 11.5
Therefore, 6th number = 11.5
3. A shop dealer makes his goods 25% above CP and then while selling gives a discount of 12% on MP. Find his profit % ?
Answer – D. 10%
Let Cost Price (CP) = 100
Market Price (MP) = 125
Profit = 125*88/100 = 110
110 – 100 = 10%.
4. A and B rent a pasture for 10 months. A put in 80 cows for 7 months. How many can B put in for the remaining 3 months, if he pays half as much again as A?
Answer – B. 280
According to the given data
80* 7: x* 3 = 1:1 1/2
560: 3x = 2: 3
x = 280
5. Rama Krishna can finish a work in 20 days and Suresh in 25 days. They both work together for 5 days and then Suresh goes away. In how many days will Rama Krishna complete the remaining work?
A. 10 days
B. 11 days
C. 8 days
D. 9 days
Answer – B. 11 days
Let’s assume the completion of remaining work by Ramesh is x then, according to the given information
(5 + x)/20 + 5/25 = 1 => x = 11 days
6. If P can do a work in 6 days and Q can do the same work in 8 days. If R who can do the same work in 12 days, joins them, then the work will be completed in how many days?
A. 7/3 days
B. 8/3 days
C. 10/3 days
D. 11/3 days
Answer – B. 8/3 days
1/6 + 1/8 + 1/12 = 1/d.
D = 8/3 days
Therefore, the work will be completed in 8/3 days.
7. 5 men and 10 boys can do a piece of work in 30 days and 8 men and 12 boys can do the work in 20 days then the ratio of daily work done by a man to that of the boy.
Answer – A. 6:1
5m + 10b = 1/30 and 8m + 12b = 1/20
after solving we get m = 1/200 and b = 1/1200
so required ratio = (1/200) : (1/1200) = 6:1
Hence, the ratio of daily work done by a man to that boy is 6:1.
8. A man spends 60% of his income. His income is increased by 20% and his expenditure also increases by 10%. Find the percentage decrease in his saving?
Answer – D. 10%
Let us assume initially income is 100.
So, expenditure = 60 and saving = 40
Now income is increased by 20% that is 120.
So, expenditure = (70/100)*120 = 84 and saving = 36
so % percent decrease in saving = (4/40)*100 = 10%
9. Rani mixes 70kg of sugar worth Rs.28.50 per kg with 100kg of sugar worth Rs.30.50 per kg. At what rate shall he sell the mixture to gain 10 %?
Answer – B. Rs.32.64
70/100 = 100x – 30.50(110)/28.50(110)-100x
0.7 = 100x-3355/3135-100x
2194.5 – 70x = 100x-3355
170x = 5549.5
X = 32.64
10. How much water must be added to a bucket which contains 40 liters of milk at the cost price of Rs.3.50 per liter so that the cost of milk reduces to Rs.2 per liter?
A. 25 liters
B. 28 litres
C. 30 liters
D. 35 liters
Answer – C. 30 liters
Total cost price =Rs(40 x 7/2) = Rs.140
Cost per litre =Rs.2
Total quantity = 140/2 = 70 liters.
Water to be added =(70-40) =30 liters.
To Download Infosys Aptitude Questions and Answers in PDF – Click Here
We hope job aspirants who are looking for Infosys Aptitude Questions and Answers with Solutions have got the required information from this page. In case any doubts occur, drop a comment in below provided comment section. For more updates regarding placements, you can visit our site freshersnow.com. Thank You and All the best for your Infosys exam.