Infosys BPM Limited Walkin Drive in Hyderabad For GIS / Mapping Executive Freshers. Candidates must have good knowledge and understanding of GIS, Field maps and related terminologies. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the Infosys BPM walkin recruitment drive on 28th, 29th May 2019 at the below mentioned venue.
Interview timing is between 9 AM to 11: 30 AM. So candidates must attend the interview on time. Please mention DS-Mahadev Vamsi as a reference on top of your resume while attending Infosys BPM Hyderabad interview. Also, candidates must carry below mentioned mandatory documents while attending the recruitment drive.
You can also check: Infosys Off Campus Drive For Freshers
Infosys BPM Walkin Drive in Hyderabad – GIS / Mapping Vacancy
|Company Name||Infosys BPM Limited|
|Qualification||Full time Graduate/ PG in any stream|
|Experience||0 to 1 Year|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Walkins|
|Job Role||GIS/ Mapping Executive|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
Infosys BPM Ltd is hiring Freshers for GIS/Mapping – Hyderabad on 16th & 17th April 2019 (Tuesday & Wednesday)
Note: Reference DS-Mahadev Vamsi (mention on top of your CV before submitting your candidature)
Please ask your friends /Colleagues also to walk for the drive if their profile matches the requirement
- Role GIS/Mapping
- Experience Freshers (0 Experience)/ 0 – 0.6 Months
- Experience: 0 to 0.6 months of experience in GIS Mapping with Navigation
- Location Hyderabad
- Educational Qualification: Full time Graduate/PG in any stream (10+2+3 /4 or 10+3+3).
- Shift: Should be willing to work in the 24X7 work environment.
- Notice Period: Preference would be given to Immediate Joiner
Skills required For Infosys BPM Walkin Drive in Hyderabad:
- Good knowledge and understanding of GIS, Field maps and related terminologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent comprehension and articulation skills
- Flexible to work in 24/7 shifts
Mandatory Documents while attending Infosys BPM interview:
- Appointment & Relieving letter (Previous Employers if applicable)
- A current employer offer letter and Salary revision letter with annexure (if applicable) whichever pertains to your current salary.
- Last 3 months salary slips.
- 10th Mark Sheet & Board Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet & Board Certificate
- All Graduation Mark Sheets (Each year separate mark Sheet or consolidated mark sheet& University Certificate)
- All Post-Graduation Mark Sheets or consolidated mark sheet & University Certificate.(if applicable).
- ID Proof Pan card
- Address Proof Aadhar card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving license
- Passport Size Photo
Please ask your friends/ Colleagues also to walk for the drive if their profile matches the requirement
Infosys BPM Walkin Drive in Hyderabad Details:
Walkin Date: 28th May 2019 & 29th May 2019 (Tuesday & Wednesday)
Time: 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Infosys, Hyderabad Gachibowli office,
Building-12. Near Gachibowli Stadium,
Opp to ISB, Lingampally, Hyderabad – 500019
POC: Shaik Shafi
Dear job seekers, we hope you are attending Infosys BPM walkin interview in Hyderabad. All the best for your career. Keep visiting our website www.freshersnow.com for latest job updates across India.