Intel Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive for Freshers: Intel is now offering a golden opportunity for all the job seekers who are interested to work in an IT Industry. And, Intel is now hiring the talented graduates and postgraduates all over across India(ie., Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Bangalore, Cochin, Ahmedabad etc.). So, if you are in search of a job in IT industry you are at the right place. Moreover, our website provides you the entire details regarding Intel Recruitment Process and Intel Job Openings. Furthermore, the candidates who are interested to appear in the Intel Off Campus 2018 can apply for an off-campus drive either through official website @ www.intel.com or through our website freshersnow.com.
- 1 Intel Off Campus 2018-2019
- 1.1 Intel Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
- 1.2 Why Intel?
- 1.3 Intel Careers
- 1.4 Intel Off Campus 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Intel Off Campus 2018-2019 – Salary Details
- 1.6 Intel Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- 1.7 Intel Off Campus 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- 1.8 Intel Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
- 1.9 Intel Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
Intel Off Campus 2018-2019
Intel Job Openings and Intel Off Campus 2018 is now creating enthusiasm in all the contenders who were waiting for the recruitment in an IT Industry. Therefore, online applicants can now apply for the Intel Off Campus 2018 to fill the vacant posts in Intel Corporation Jobs namely Payroll Analyst, IPG MIG First Line CAE Manager, application developer and others. Hence, the contenders are suffering to seek the information about Intel Off Campus Drive 2018 and Intel Recruitment Process we have gathered the useful information from various sites and mold according to the aspirant’s convenience. So, individual can obtain each and every detail about Intel Off Campus Drive 2018 in our article. Therefore, the contenders can now get the information about the drive details, eligibility criteria, marks criteria, backlog criteria, salary details, required skills, selection process, and registration process.
You Can Also Check: ★ Capgemini Off Campus
Intel Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Job Role||Trainee engineer, Entry level Engineer, Network Engineer etc.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Therefore, we suggest you to read the Intel Off-Campus drive details. And, any Graduates and Postgraduates are eligible for this interview. There is also a chance for 2017 and 2016 candidates. Furthermore, the job is an entry-level engineer, and it is an off-campus recruitment and held all over across India. The competition might be tough. Hence, the candidates are requested to prepare well for the interview in order to grab the job. For most of the Intel Off Campus 2018, the aspirants have to apply for it through the original website and download it. When it comes to freshers we provide you the registration link and the process at the bottom of the article.
You can also see: ★ Intel Placement Papers
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in the Silicon Valley. It is the world’s second largest and second highest valued semiconductor chip makers based on revenue after being overtaken by Samsung and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs). Intel supplies processors for computer system manufacturers such as Apple, Lenovo, HP, and Dell. Intel also manufactures motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
- Client Computing Group – 55% of 2016 revenues – produces hardware components used in desktop and notebook computers.
- Data Center Group – 29% of 2016 revenues – produces hardware components used in server, network, and storage platforms.
- Internet of Things Group – 5% of 2016 revenues – offers platforms designed for retail, transportation, industrial, buildings and home use.
- Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group – 4% of 2016 revenues – manufactures NAND flash memory and 3D XPoint, branded as Optane, products primarily used in solid-state drives.
- Intel Security Group – 4% of 2016 revenues – produces software, particularly security, and antivirus software.
- Programmable Solutions Group – 3% of 2016 revenues – manufactures programmable semiconductors (primarily FPGAs).
You can also see: ★ Intel Recruitment
Therefore, to be considered for a position at Intel, you must submit your resume/C.V. electronically using our web-based tools. Need help? their applicant tool provides you with key explanations and instructions right on each page so you can more accurately and effectively create your profile or search for and apply for jobs. Moreover, you will be asked several prescreening questions to better match your skills and experience to open positions. furthermore, if you are applying for a specific job, the questions asked will be relevant to that position. Otherwise, the questions will be more general in nature. Upon completion of your profile and clicking “Submit”, the tool displays a message acknowledging receipt of your profile. You will also receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your information.
You can also see: ★ Intel Syllabus
Intel Off Campus 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Therefore, if you are willing to join Intel, you can now apply for Intel Off Campus 2018 through the registration link given below. Moreover, to apply for Intel Off-Campus you have to meet the eligibility criteria given below.
- Hence, any Graduates and Postgraduates who have mathematics as their academic subject are eligible.
- Furthermore, no backlogs.
- The gap between the academic careers should not be more than 1 year.
- Minimum of 60% in an Academic career.
Hence, no backlogs are allowed. In case of, backlogs students are not eligible to apply for this job. Therefore, we suggest the contenders clear their backlogs during their academic career.
Intel Off Campus 2018-2019 – Salary Details
Therefore, salary is totally based on the job role. Furthermore, there will be an increase of the salary based on the contender’s performance. Moreover, it also depends on the qualification and experience. Furthermore, the students have to work hard to attain this job.
Intel Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- Good at communication skills.
- Must have basic knowledge about the academic subjects.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record.
- Their age limit should be 18 to 35 years.
- They must be good at Communications skills.
- They should be able to work rotational shifts.
- Good soft-skills for being able to work in a multi-site development and in a multicultural environment.
- Aspirants must have hard-working nature.
Intel Off Campus 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- Online Written Test.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
Intel Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
- Updated Resume.
- Original ID Proof (Adhaard card/PAN card/Ration card etc).
- Academic Mark Lists.
- Participation Certifications.
- Awards and Rewards
Intel Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
- First, visit official website @ www.intel.com
- Click on “Intel Careers“
- Next, submit your first name and last name.
- You have to upload the currently updated resume.
- Click on “Submit“.
To apply for Intel Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive: Click Here
Find your career by applying for Intel Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive for Freshers | Online Registration. For more updates keep browsing our website.