Intellisoft Technologies Off Campus 2019 For Expired for the Junior Software Engineer. Furthermore, the Intellisoft Technologies Off Campus Drive is only the B.E, B.Tech Freshers of 2019 Batch. So, all the candidates who have the passion to work as the Junior Software Engineer must and should have to check the complete page to know the information.
Moreover, they are offering a good package to the joining candidates. The last date to apply for the Intellisoft Technologies Off Campus 2019 is 5th June 2019. And check your eligibility before applying with the direct Online Registration Link attached to the end of this page. On 7th June 2019, all the eligible ones can directly attend the Intellisoft Technologies Off Campus 2019 Drive by carrying the mandatory documents.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Intellisoft Technologies Off Campus 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Company||Intellisoft Technologies|
|Year Of Passing||2019 Batch|
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer|
|Salary||INR 3,50,000 LPA – INR 4,00,000|
|Last Date To Apply||5th June 2019|
|Off Campus Date||7th June 2019|
Intellisoft Technologies Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 2019 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT) / MCA
- Good academic record
- Good pH Score
Intellisoft Technologies has been into the offshore product development field since the last 15 years. We pride ourselves as a boutique company which focuses on fostering innovation instead of churning project after project. Their key differentiator is our functional knowledge as well as our engagement methodologies. Also, they have excellent functional knowledge in healthcare, hospitality, agriculture, and enterprise application domains, and most of our business contracts involve some kind of skin-in-the-game engagement. Almost all our clientele is based internationally, the USA being the most dominant geography.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will assist in the development, implementation, and management of technology-based business solutions to improve our clients’ delivery approach. You will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Participating in the execution and documentation of tests.
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes & technology.
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes.
Good to Have
- Good Knowledge in .Net Framework, C#/ VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server and XML
- And should have good Knowledge of coding & debugging/ troubleshooting.
- concepts of OOPS.
- Good communication skill
- Transparency and integrity
- Problem-solving skills and learning attitude
- Confident & Energetic
Documents Required For Intellisoft Technologies Off Campus 2019 Drive
- Latest updated Resume.
- Must carry the latest passport size photocopies.
- Original and Xerox copy of the photo identity proof.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th.
- Certificates of Graduation and Post Graduation.
Online Registration Link To Apply For Intellisoft Technologies Off Campus 2019 Drive: Job Expired