IOCL JEA, JQCA Syllabus 2020, and Exam Pattern PDF Download: Hello aspirants!! Here is good news for the candidates who had applied for the IOCL Non-Executive Written Exam. Aspirants can download the IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA) and Junior Quality Control Analyst (JQCA) syllabus and exam pattern. Getting a job in the IOCL is not an easy task. So you have to know the IOCL JEA Syllabus 2020 before going to take the IOCL Written Exam. In this article, we had also provided IOCL Junior Quality Control Analyst, JEA Selection Process 2020.
Competitors can also check the official website of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) which is iocl.com for more detailed information. So all the exam applied aspirants download the IOCL Junior Quality Control Analyst Syllabus 2020 from the given attached links. Aspirants who had a desire to get a job in the IOCL, those competitors can download the givenIOCL Junior Quality Control Analyst Syllabus 2020. And also begin your preparation from now onwards. For clear information, candidates can go through this entire article.
- 1 IOCL JEA, JQCA Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern
- 2 IOCL JEA, Junior Quality Control Analyst Selection Process 2020
- 3 IOCL JEA, JQCA Exam Pattern 2020
- 4 Download IOCL JEA, JQCA Syllabus 2020 PDF
IOCL JEA, JQCA Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern
|IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020|
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA) and Junior Quality Control Analyst (JQCA)|
|Job Location||Across India|
IOCL JEA, Junior Quality Control Analyst Selection Process 2020
The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature. A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration. So to get maximum marks in the IOCL Written Test aspirants must Know the IOCL JEA Syllabus 2020. By knowing the IOCL Junior Quality Control Analyst Syllabus 2020 competitors can easily qualify in the written exam. Then the candidates move to the final process of selection. We had given the IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Exam Pattern 2020 in the below-given section.
- Written Test
- Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test
IOCL JEA, JQCA Exam Pattern 2020
Aspirants before going to take the IOCL Written Exam candidates are advised to have a look at the given IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Exam Pattern 2020. This helps you to what are the subjects included in the Written Test, What is the weightage of each subject, and also the time duration of the Written Test.
|IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant, JQCA Exam Pattern 2020|
|Name Of Subject||Number Of Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies||100||3 Hours|
|Exam Type: Objective Multiple Choice Questions|
- In the IOCL Online Written Test, there will objective type questions from General Studies, English, and Technical Subjects for 100 Marks.
- The Exam Duration is 3 Hours.
Download IOCL JEA, JQCA Syllabus 2020 PDF
Aspirants can download the given IOCL JEA Syllabus 2020 from the given directly attached link. And also make note of the IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Exam Pattern 2020. Concentrate more on the high weightage subjects, and get maximum marks in the IOCL Written Test.
- Verb Agreement.
- Word Formation.
- Sentence Completion.
- Theme detection.
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Verb & Adverb.
- Indian National Movement.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian History.
- General Science.
- Indian Geography.
- Sports & Games.
- Science & Technology.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Current Affairs.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Analysis.
- Power Systems.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Switch Gear and Protection.
- Electronics Devices.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems.
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics.
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations.
- Instrumentation and Process Control.
- Heat Transfer.
- Mass Transfer.
- Chemical Reaction Engineering.
- Plant Design and Economics.
- Chemical Technology.
Indian Oil Corporation JEA, JQCA Syllabus for Instrumentation Engineering
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Digital Electronics.
- Analog Electronics.
- Optical Instrumentation.
- Analytical Instrumentation
- Electrical and Electronics Measurements.
- Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Systems and Communications.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Mechanical Measurement.
- Measurement & Metrology.
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Balancing of Reciprocating Masses.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Manufacturing Planning & Control.
- Internal Combustion Engines.
- Industrial Engineering & Enterprise Resources Planning.
To Download IOCL JEA, JQCA Syllabus 2020, and Exam Pattern PDF – Click Here
Note: The above-provided information is for reference purposes. To get more details, check the official site.
We shared complete information regarding the IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant, JQCA Syllabus 2020. For more latest updates regarding the Results, Admit Cards, Govt or Private jobs keep in touch with our site Freshers Now daily. Thank You.