IOCL WR Apprentice Jobs 2021 – 346 Posts, Salary, Application Form @iocl.com: Good News!! Candidates who are looking for the release of IOCL IOCL Western Region Apprentice Jobs Notification 2021 can get information from this page. The Western Region, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd is inviting applications for the IOCL Western Region Apprentice Vacancies 2021. So, all the eligible candidates who desire to work as an IOCL Western Region Apprentice can submit IOCL Western Region Apprentice Application Form 2021 for the IOCL Western Region Apprentice Openings 2021 on or before 7th March 2021.
Moreover, we have uploaded a link to the IOCL WR Apprentice Jobs Notification 2021. So candidates to know detailed information regarding the IOCL Western Region Apprentice Vacancies 2021 download the IOCL WR Apprentice Jobs Notification 2021 Pdf from the below provided link. Also, give a click on another link to apply for the IOCL Western Region Apprentice Openings 2021.
IOCL WR Apprentice Jobs 2021- Overview
|Latest IOCL WR Apprentice Jobs Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||Western Region, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist / Accountant/ Data Entry Operator /Retail Sales Associate) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics)|
|Total Vacancies||346 (Technician Apprentice – 250 Posts, Trade Apprentice – 96 Posts)|
|Advertisement No||IOCL/ MKTG/ WR/ APPR/ 2020-21/ 1|
|Starting Date||5th February 2021|
|Closing Date||7th March 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Meeting notified eligibility criteria|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Goa, & Madhya Pradesh|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Government Jobs||IOCL Recruitment|
|Apprentice Jobs||Accountant Jobs|
|Fitter Jobs||Data Entry Operator Jobs|
|Graduate Govt Jobs||Engineering Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Technician Apprentice (Electronics, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Civil)||3 years Diploma in respective course Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ ST candidates against reserved positions.|
|Trade Apprentice (Machinist, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Electrician, Fitter)||Matric with Regular Full Time ITI in respective course recognized by NCVT/ SCVT.|
|Trade Apprentice – Accountant||Regular Full-Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.|
|Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders)||Class XII or it’s equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator|
|Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders)||Minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess a Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for the training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under the National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.|
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as of 28 February 2021 for General/EWS candidates.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): 10 Years
- PwBD candidates belonging to SC/ST category: 5 years
- PwBD-OBC(NCL) candidates : 3 years
Stipend: Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
Personal Protective Equipment: The Apprentices selected against codes mentioned under point A (1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11) shall be provided with one pair of safety shoes & a Helmet (returnable upon completion of training), wherever applicable.
Company Accommodation/HRA: No HRA or Company’s accommodation shall be provided to Apprentices.
Period of Apprenticeship Training: May be extended under certain circumstances as provided under Rule 7 of the Apprentices Rules 1992.
- Selection shall be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Written Test and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
- The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written examination to qualify for the further selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ PwBD categories against reserved positions.
- Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard/parameters as specified in the Apprentice Act and amendments/modifications issued from time to time. Only those candidates declared fit in pre-engagement medical and physical fitness shall be considered for engaging as an apprentice.
No application fee is payable for submitting the application forms for the Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist / Accountant/ Data Entry Operator /Retail Sales Associate) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics)
How To Apply For IOCL Western Region Apprentice Vacancies 2021
- Move to the official website @ iocl.com
- Under the what’s New click on the link that says Engagement of Technical and Non -Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division)-FY 2020-21 (1st cycle)- Notification
- Now on the notification under General Instructions, click on the application link provided that is rectt.in.
- The link will navigate you to apply online page.
- Select the sub-trade of your respective trade.
- Click on the Apply button.
- The IOCL Western Region Apprentice Application Form 2021 will be opened on a new page.
- Fill up the empty columns with the respective details.
- At last, hit on the submit button.
|IOCL Western Region Apprentice Openings 2021 – Important link|
|To download the IOCL WR Apprentice Jobs Notification 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|The IOCL Western Region Apprentice Online Application Form 2021||Click Here|
We are in hope that you got the complete details about the IOCL Western Region Apprentice Openings 2021 from this page. Keep connected to @ freshersnow for rapid updates on employment notifications across India.