Good News for the aspirants who are waiting for iQor Global Services Walkin Drive 2019. It is scheduled from 6th August 2019 To 17th August 2019 this year. Accordingly, any Diploma, 1oth/ 12th, ITI and B.Tech candidates from Electronics stream are eligible for the iQor Global Services Walkin. Thereafter, interested candidates can attend directly on the scheduled days for iQor Global Services Interview. Moreover, fresher candidates with 1 Year of experience are eligible for Service, Maintenance Engineer Jobs In Navi Mumbai. In this page, we had given a piece of clear information regarding the Jobs In Kochi.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
iQor Global Services Walkin – Essential Details
|Company Name||iQor Global Services India PVT Ltd|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Job Role||Service, Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary||INR 1,00,000 – 1,25,000 P.A.|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance|
|Industry||Consumer Electronics, Appliances, Durables|
Walkin Date: 6th August 2019 To 17th August 2019
Interview Timings: 11:00 AM Onwards
Recruiter Name: Rajiv Kumar
- Should handle the position of Repair Technician (Soldering, L2.5, L3, L4, BGA, Chip Level)
- Be an agent for Repair process improvement.
- Develop prototypes and repair or design modifications based on factors such as environment, service, cost, and system capabilities.
- The Repair Technician will Repair/Test all PCBs and should be responsible for Assemble, Install, Modify, Maintain, Component Level Repair electronics, electrical systems, and tools.
- Also, should Upkeep of Inventory, parts, material, test types of equipment
Should maintain Quality Parameters & Safety norms.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
- UG: Diploma, B.tech. 10th, 12th, ITI
- PG: Post Graduate Not Required
- Good experience in Soldering OR ITI in Electronics OR Diploma in Electronics or B.Tech in Electronics is must be needed for the Service, Maintenance Engineer Jobs.
Venue For iQor Global Services Interview
TTC Industrial Area,
iQor (previously Jabil Global Services), based out of St. Petersburg, Florida, is world’s largest aftermarket services company with revenue of $1.5 Bn, delivering end to end aftermarket services in 17 countries with 32,000 people.
iQor’s portfolio of services includes L1-L4 Repair, Spare Part Management, Field Support, and Walk-in-centers, Contact Center, Sustenance Engineering, etc.
iQor’s global customers include Ericsson, Samsung, ALU, etc.
Established in 2008, iQor India provides Network-wide Multi-vendor repair (L1-L4) for 43 distinct Telecom Technologies from 56 OEMs, 900 part numbers, DLC/DSLAM, Microwave, SDH, BTS Rectifiers, ATM Switch, Routers, Data Switches, EPABX, Firewalls, Servers, and a host of CPEs. iQor delivers these services from its four regional repair hubs at Manesar, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Kolkata.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
Important Files To Be Taken For iQor Global Services Walkin Drive
Carry all the mentioned documents for iQor Global Services Interview. And, make note that these are only for the identification purpose.
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending the Jobs In Kochi.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos for iQor Global Services Walkin.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
Any queries? Drop a comment in the comment section given below. Then, we will respond as soon as possible. Moreover, you can check for more Jobs In Kochi on our website. Do Follow us for Latest Job Updates on Freshers Now.