ishttaa TechCraft Walkin 2019: We are back with the latest ishttaa TechCraft Walkin Drive 2019 details. As the recruiters of ishttaa TechCraft Private Limited had come up with a notice regarding the ishttaa TechCraft Walkin in Bangalore. All the Diploma – Electrical, Electronics/ Telecommunication candidates need to make use of this chance to attain the Automation Engineer position. Also, they have scheduled the drive for 18th May 2019. Attend the ishttaa TechCraft Walkin Interview by checking all the information given on this page.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 ishttaa TechCraft Walkin 2019 – Information
- 1.1 Job Description
- 1.2 Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Bangalore
- 1.3 Company Profile
- 1.4 Particulars Of ishttaa TechCraft Walkin Drive
- 1.5 Documents In Need During The ishttaa TechCraft Walkin Interview
- 1.6 Responsibilities
- 1.7 Venue Of ishttaa TechCraft Walkin In Bangalore
- 1.8 Reason’s Why the candidate should Join this Position
ishttaa TechCraft Walkin 2019 – Information
|Company Name||ishttaa TechCraft Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Automation Engineer|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||IT Software, Software Services|
- 0-1yr in PLCs, SCADA, Automation, Control, Logic, Programming, Flow Diagrams, Simulation
- Good Presentation and Communication Skills
- Programming, Simulation and Testing, and Start-up.
- Experience with Logic Auto-Generation from Templates is a Plus.
- SCADA Programming with any of the following SCADA: WINCC, INTOUCH, etc.
- Problem Solving Capabilities.
- Execution/ Implementation of Projects with predefined Scope of Work.
- Good Knowledge in MS Office like Excel, Work, PLC logic & Programming,
- With any of the following PLCs: ABB, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Schneider, etc.
- Must be able to create & read logic, Flow Diagrams for Program Design,
- Field bus (Profibus) Knowledge is a Plus.
Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Bangalore
- UG: Diploma – Electrical, Electronics/ Telecommunication
- PG: Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Ishttaa TechCraft is an agile Engineering Services organization focusing on providing customer-centric solutions. With huge industry expertise and unique competencies of Industrial Automation, Industrial IT and Mobility, Ishttaa enables its clients to derive the best advantage of their businesses. Ishttaa focuses on providing unique offerings such as Strategic Engagements, Platform Based Solutions, Product Engineering Services, Training, and Development.
As an Agile Organization, Ishttaa is focused on Building Products and Building Teams for its Customers. For building the products, Ishttaa focuses on the technology being preferred by the customers and also recommends the best technology which embarks the future. However, we believe that with growing needs technology would always be young.
Particulars Of ishttaa TechCraft Walkin Drive
Walkin Date – 18th May 2019
Interview Timings: 10:00 AM Onwards
Recruiter Name: Aishwarya
Documents In Need During The ishttaa TechCraft Walkin Interview
- Candidates should carry the Updated Resume
- Job aspirants should have any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have the latest Passport size photographs.
- All should have all original educational documents along with xerox copies.
- Hands on experience of being part of the development/ commissioning team/ Maintenance
- Preparation Functional Specifications, Customer Specific Requirements.
- Apply Procedures and Standards, Creating & Configuring, Programming, Testing &
- Documentation, Standard Software Implementation, Project Specific Software Validation (FAT), Reporting Progress to Technical Manager.
- Commissioning & Validation according to, the Commissioning Plan checklist and SAT Plan.
- May have a good insight on communication protocols like OPC, Modbus, Profibus
- Development of HMI Screens and linking of tags based on the PID or customer inputs
- Functional knowledge Configuration of alarms and Events.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Venue Of ishttaa TechCraft Walkin In Bangalore
Ishttaa TechCraft Pvt Ltd, 36, 2nd Main Road,
Kathriguppe Main Road,
Near Satyanarayana Swami Temple Arch,
Banashankari 3rd Stage,
Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560085
Land Mark: Opp to SLV Refreshment
Reason’s Why the candidate should Join this Position
- Exposure to Professional and Challenging Environment
- To be part of a dynamic team
- End to End Responsibilities
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload.
Check out Freshers Now page to get all the updated alerts along with notifications. Bookmark by Ctrl + D to get the information. And also keep a comment in the below section for any query.