ISI Admission Test Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Test Pattern: The Indian Statistical Institute will conduct the ISI Admission Test 2020 to provide admissions in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses for candidates includes statistics, science, and technology. All the candidates who have successfully submitted the ISI Admission Test Application Process must read this article to get the detailed ISI Admission Test Syllabus 2020. Through this web page, aspirants will get the complete info of the Indian Statistical Institute Test Syllabus 2020 PDF.
So, start preparing for the ISI Admission Test 2020 by using the given information. For the sake of the candidates, we have also provided the ISI Admission Test Pattern 2020. To the end of this page, the direct link for the ISI Admission Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF download is attached. Go through the complete page and then start preparing for the Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test 2020.
ISI Admission Test Syllabus 2020 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)|
|Name of the Examination||Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test (ISI Admission Test)|
|Level Of Examination||National Level|
|Sub Categories||Science Entrance Exams|
By preparing according to the ISI Syllabus & Test Pattern, candidates can know what to study and what helps to score the highest marks in the exam. Follow the below-enclosed order to complete the preparation within a given time and grasp the details about ISI Syllabus, ISI Exam Pattern and ISI Previous Year Question Papers. Generally, most of the people are in search of ISI Previous Model Papers.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|ISI Admission Test Previous Question Papers|
|ISI Admission Test Result|
|ISI Admission Test Admit Card|
Indian Statistical Institute Exam Pattern 2020
|S. No||Sections||Number of questions||Minimum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Section A||30||30||2 Hrs|
|2||Section B||70||70||2 Hrs|
- The Indian Statistical Institute Exam Pattern has been divided into two papers. They are the paper I and paper II.
- Paper, I will include objective type questions and also Paper II will cover short answer type questions.
- Each question carries four marks.
- The exam pattern will be different for all the courses.
M.Tech Exam Pattern
- For, M.Tech Entrance Exam the question paper will include two parts.
- They are part 1 and part 2.
- Here Part 1 consists of multiple-choice questions in Mathematics at UG level.
- Part 2 includes the descriptive test in mathematics at UG level and also the logical reasoning for both Group A & Group B.
- It covers questions from Mathematics, Statistics, and Physics of PG level.
- At B.Tech level – Computer Science, Engineering and Technology.
ISI Admission Test B.Stat and B.Maths Syllabus Topics
- Algebra and Number Theory
Algebra and Number Theory
- Sets, operations on sets.
- Remainder Theorem, Theory of quadratic equations and expressions
- Rational and irrational numbers
- Polynomials: relations between roots and coefficients
- Binomial Theorem
- Permutations and combinations
- Inequalities involving arithmetic, geometric & harmonic means
- Prime numbers, factorization of integers and divisibility
- Arithmetic and geometric progressions
- Complex numbers
- Properties of triangles, heights, and distances
- Measures of angles, trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions, trigonometric identities including addition formulae, solutions of trigonometric equations
- Class 10 level plane geometry
- The angle between two lines
- Distance from a point to a line, area of a triangle, equations of a circle, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola and equations of their tangents and normals, mensuration
- The geometry of 2 dimensions with Cartesian and polar coordinates, the concept of a locus, equation of a line
- Functions – one-one functions, onto functions
- Derivatives and methods of differentiation
- Limit, continuity, and differentiability of functions of a single real variable
- Methods of integration, defi nite and indefi nite integrals
- The slope of a curve, tangents, and normals
- Maxima and minima
- Sequences – bounded sequences, monotone sequences, the limit of a sequence
- Use of calculus in sketching graphs of functions
- Evaluation of areas using integrals
Download ISI Admission Test Syllabus 2020 PDF
Applicants who are eagerly waiting for the ISI Admission Test can start preparing for the test. In this article, we have provided the details clearly along with the Course Wise Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test Syllabus. Therefore, candidates don’t get confused and right now start your preparation to get admission in the Indian Statistical Institute. As we all know that it is one of the reputed university. Every year an enormous number of people are applying for the entrance exams to get admission. So to help those talented and capable competitors, we have provided detailed information.
To Download ISI Admission Test Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern: Click Here
To Check Test Type & Code: Click Here
We hope that the information about the ISI Admission Test Syllabus 2020 and the given Indian Statistical Institute Exam Pattern 2020 is very helpful for your reference. To know the more updated information, you all have to stay with our site Freshersnow.com and get updates daily.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many sections will be there in ISI Admission Test 2020?
There will be only 2 sections in the ISI Admission Test 2020.
How much time will be provided to complete the ISI Admission Test?
Only 4 Hours of time will be provided for ISI Admission Test.
For how many marks will the ISI Admission Test be conducted?
For 100 Marks, the ISI Admission Test will be conducted.