ISRO Jobs 2019 For 21 Scientist/ Engineers Posts has been released under the ADVT No. ISRO:ICRB:02:2019 dated 24.09.2019 by the officials of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). And the ISRO team is looking for the B.E, B.Tech candidates to hire them for the vacant Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil, Electrical, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Architecture) posts. As the application process had started, check the details and then proceed further.
And the detailed information about the ISRO ICRB Openings 2019 is given here. Candidates who are looking for the ISRO Jobs 2019 Notification must check all the sections to know the isro.gov.in Eligibility, fee, salary, and steps to apply for the ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2019. Submit the ISRO Application Form 2019 online on or before 14th October 2019.
- 1 ISRO Jobs 2019 Notification – Overview
ISRO Jobs 2019 Notification – Overview
|Latest ISRO Jobs 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Posts Name||Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil, Electrical, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Architecture)|
|ADVERTISEMENT No.||ISRO:ICRB:02:2019 dated 24.09.2019|
|Number Of Posts||21 Vacancies|
|Closing Date||14th October 2019|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Code & Name||No. Of. Positions||Reservation Status|
|BE004 – Scientist/ Engineers SC (Civil)||11||(5 – UR, 5 – OBC, 1 – EWS)|
|BE005 – Scientist/ Engineers SC (Electrical)||05||(3 – UR, 1 – OBC, 1 – ST)|
|BE006 – Scientist/ Engineers SC (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)||04||(3 – UR, 1 – OBC)|
|BE007 – Scientist/ Engineers SC (Architecture)||01||(1 – UR)|
|Total – 21 Posts|
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil): BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
- For Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical): BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Electrical Engineering OR Electrical and Electronics Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning): BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with Air Conditioning & Refrigeration or allied subjects as electives or as a core subject in any of the semesters, in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
- And Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture): Bachelor degree in Architecture in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% or CGPA 6.84/10 and registration with Council of Architecture.
You Can Also Check: ★ Architecture Latest Govt Job Notifications 2019
35 years as on 14th October 2019 (40 years in case of ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, against posts reserved for these categories). Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
The Application Fee is Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/ Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch. Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment which is 16th October 2019.
BE/ B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted to appear in the Written Test, which is scheduled to be conducted on 12th January 2020 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram.
However, ICRB reserves its rights to prescribe a higher cut-off on a need basis. ICRB also reserves its rights to cancel any written test center and re-allot the candidates to any other test center. The call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the last week of December 2019. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for Interview, the schedule, and venue of which will be notified by e-mail. The written test is only a first-level screening and written test score will not be considered for the final selection process.
ISRO ICRB Pay Scale
Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of INR 56100 p.m.
How To Apply For ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2019 Online?
- Go to the official site of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) @ isro.gov.in.
- Move to the recruitment section.
- Search and find the direct link to apply for the ISRO Openings 2019.
- Candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may apply duly following the procedure stated. Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line
- Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily. The last date for submitting online application is 14th October 2019.
- Download the ISRO Application Form 2019 and then take a print out of it.
Important Links – ISRO Openings 2019 Notification & Application Form
|Check & Download ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF||Click Here– Expired|
|Online ISRO Application Form 2019 For Scientist/ Engineer Jobs||Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil) | Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical) | Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) | Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture) – Expired|
|Application Fee Payment Gateway||Click Here – Expired|
|Print Your Application Form||Click Here- Expired|
To know the latest updates regarding the ISRO Jobs 2019 For Scientist/ Engineers Posts, you can stay in touch with us on Freshers Now webpage.