Jain Entrance Test 2020 Notification @ jainuniversity.ac.in | UG, PG Registrations (Started): The officials of Jain University had released the Jain Entrance Test 2020 Notification on 18th November 2019. So, candidates who want to take part in the Jain Entrance Test 2020 must focus and get the complete details. Moreover, you need to know that the last date to submit the Jain Entrance Test 2020 Application Form is 23rd April 2020 (Tentative).
Update: Online Registrations For UG, PG Courses has been started. Apply Now for JET 2020 with the direct links attached below.
And, candidates who want to pursue UG, PG at Jain University can apply for this notification immediately. Also, the Jain Entrance Test 2020 is scheduled differently for the courses. Observe the direct link at the end of this page to apply for the Jain Entrance Test 2020 attached below. The PG Entrance Exam Date has been released which is 19th January 2020. Moreover, the exam dates and the notification closing dates are announced by the higher officials of Jain University on their official web portal. Tentatively, the exam for UG courses will be on 18th, 19th May 2020, B.Tech will be organized on 25th April 2020.
- 1 Jain Entrance Test 2020 Notification | Important Details
- 1.1 Important Dates
- 1.2 Courses Offered
- 1.3 Jain Entrance Test 2020 Exam Date
- 1.4 Jain Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Jain Entrance Test 2020 Application Fee
- 1.6 Jain Entrance Test 2020 Application Form
- 1.7 Details Present On JET 2020 Application Form
- 1.8 To Apply For Jain Entrance Test 2020
Jain Entrance Test 2020 Notification | Important Details
|Name Of The Organization||Jain University|
|Name Of The Examination||Jain Entrance Test (JET)|
|UG, PG Registrations Status||Started|
|Notification last date||23rd April 2020|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Computer Applications Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams, Commerce Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam|
Check the above table, to get an overview regarding the Jain Entrance Test 2020 Notification. We will update the above table with the latest dates as early as possible. That means when the officers will update their web page with recent information. From the above table, you have to get complete data about Jain Entrance Test 2020 Notification in a detailed manner.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Jain Entrance Test Hall Ticket|
|Jain Entrance Test Syllabus|
|Jain Entrance Test Previous Year Question Papers|
|Jain Entrance Test Result|
|Application Form for UG, PG||18th November 2019 (UG), 15th September 2019 (PG) – 23rd April 2020|
|The issue of Hall Ticket||24th April 2020 (Tentatively)|
|JET 2020 for B.Tech||25th April 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Declaration of Results||27th April 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Counseling Dates / Seat Allotment||29th April 2020 – 7th May 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Last Date for Blocking the Seat||1st Week Of May 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Jain Entrance Test – UG Exam Date 2020||18th, 19th May 2020 (tentative)|
|Announced JET PG 2020 (Regular Round)||19th January 2020|
- B Com (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
- BCA (Electives/ Specialization)
- BA (Professional)
- BSc (Regular/ Professional)
- B Tech (Regular/ Lateral Entry)
- M Com (Electives/ Specialization)
- MCA (Electives/ Specialization)
- MSc IT
- M Tech
- M Tech (Working Professional)
- MBA (Single/ Dual Specialization/ MBA+MIB
Jain Entrance Test 2020 Exam Date
We all know that the Jain University has not yet released notification of Jain Entrance Test 2020. So, we suggest all the candidates wait for some time until the higher officials release the notification. Therefore, the latest updates of the Jain Entrance Test 2020 Exam Date are mentioned to be different for course. So, candidates check the below dates to attempt the test.
- JET 2020 For B.Tech: 25th April 2020 (Tentative)
- Jain Entrance Test-UG Exam Date 2020: 18th, 19th May 2020 (tentative)
- JET PG 2020 (Regular Round): 19th January 2020
Jain Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to check the Eligibility Criteria assigned by the Jain University officials. If the aspirants do not meet the eligibility criteria then their application will be inconsiderable. So, we advise the candidates to check twice before applying for the notification.
- Qualification: Candidates will have to pass PUC/ SYJC or 12th examination from a recognized government board in any discipline.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to score a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Relaxation: SC/ ST category candidates will be provided a 5% relaxation in marks.
Bachelor of Technology (B Tech Course, Duration: Four years, Full time)
- Qualification: Candidates should pass ISC/CBSE/ PUC or equivalent board exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in class 12th can also apply.
- Percentage: Aspirants must score a minimum of 60% in qualifying examination.
- Entrance Score: JET or UNI GAUGE
- Relaxation: SC/ ST category candidates will be provided 5% of relaxation in marks.
- Diploma Holder’s: Diploma Holder’s candidates will also be eligible to apply for lateral entry admission.
- NIOS candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must complete a minimum of 3 years of graduation degree in any discipline.
- Percentage: Candidates must obtain at least 50% marks in graduation (45% for SC/ ST category candidates).
- Compulsory: Candidates must score 70% marks in CAT/ CMAT/ XAT or 500 in MAT/ GMAT.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final year of graduation will also be eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidates who will not have a valid national level scorecard must be appearing in JET (mandatory).
Jain Entrance Test 2020 Application Fee
The application fee is the mandatory key to make your registration successful. So, aspirants have to pay the application fee to apply for Jain Entrance Test 2020 Notification. Each course has a unique application fee. Check the official notification and then apply for it. The Application fee for UG and PG Courses is INR 550. For more queries, visit the official web portal @ jainuniversity.ac.in.
Jain Entrance Test 2020 Application Form
Jain Entrance Test Online application process is being carried out currently for the Non – B. Tech candidates. So, aspirants, those who want to join for other courses apart from the B. Tech can apply for this Jain Entrance Test notification immediately. And, from the below sections check the details about the steps to download the notification and how to apply for the notification. Furthermore, the application forms will be available until 23rd April 2020. Candidates must compulsorily meet the eligibility criteria.
Details Present On JET 2020 Application Form
- Name (as per class 10th mark sheet)
- Personal details like Date of Birth, Gender, Blood Group, Nationality, Religion, Category, Aadhar Number.
- Contact details including Address, Mobile Number and Email ID of Applicant.
- Additional Information regarding the candidate’s extra-curricular activities is also required to be filled in.
- Family details like name and occupation of Parents and their Contact Information
- Complete Academic Information including Year of passing and Scores, Institute’s Name and Certifying Authority (Class X, XI & XII or Diploma, if applicable)
- Details of any competitive test that the candidate has taken and the score.
To Apply For Jain Entrance Test 2020
- Open the official web portal of Jain University @ jainuniversity.ac.in
- Click on the ” Admissions “ that is present on the top of the website.
- Select the desired course you want to apply for.
- Click on Apply Now.
- You will be redirected to another tab where the application process is held.
- Now you can observe three tools on that page.
- They include filling the application form online, upload important documents, one-click payment gateway.
- So, first, click on the Apply now that is present on the top corner.
- Next click on the new user.
- And register with your email, phone number and fill other details.
- Click on submit
- Pay the application fee via Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card
- Your registration is successful.
- In offline mode, you have to buy the application form from the Jain University by paying the prescribed amount.
- Fill the details completely.
- Attach your photocopies, signature, and other required documents.
- Get a DD of the prescribed fee for the Jain Entrance Test 2020 from any bank in Karnataka.
- Post it on Jain University, Bangalore Address provided on the official web portal @ jainuniversity.ac.in.
Check JET 2020 Admissions (UG, PG): Click Here
Keep visiting our website FreshersNow.Com, for more details regarding Jain Entrance Test 2020 Notification. Therefore, for more queries, you can comment in the comment box below.