Jain Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & JET Exam Pattern: Candidates those whoever is willing to attend Jain Entrance Test 2020 can download this Jain Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 PDF through this article. We are providing you with the direct links in this article. With the help of these links, aspirants can download the syllabus in the form of PDF for free of cost only through our post. Regarding any other queries, you can visit the official website @ jainuniversity.ac.in
Moreover, candidates can also check the details regarding the JET Exam Pattern 2020 through this article. Also, check the active links and importance of the syllabus through this article. To the end of this page, we have provided the direct link. So that you can easily download the JET 2020 Syllabus PDF along with the JET Test Pattern 2020. So, we advise all the candidates to download the syllabus and start your preparation.
Jain Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Jain University|
|Name Of The Examination||Jain Entrance Test (JET)|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Computer Applications Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams, Commerce Entrance Exams|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
As you see the above table, aspirants can check the name of the organization, the name of the post, the number of vacancies, the date of the written exam, etc. So, regarding more doubts and queries you can visit the official web portal of Jain University @ jainuniversity.ac.in. Therefore, with the help of the above table, aspirants can get a clear overview of the Jain Entrance Test Syllabus. Moreover, this Jain Entrance Test Syllabus and Exam Patterns help the aspirants to gain basic knowledge about the exam.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Jain Entrance Test Hall Ticket|
|Jain Entrance Test Notification|
|Jain Entrance Test Previous Year Question Papers|
|Jain Entrance Test Result|
JET Exam Pattern 2020
Apart from B. Tech, the other branches have 100 marks questions followed by group discussion and personal interview. And, the personal interview is conducted by the higher officials of Jain University.
|Name of the Subjects||No of Questions/ Marks||Total Time|
|Physics||30 Questions/ 30 Marks||2 Hours 30 Minutes (150 minutes)|
|Chemistry||30 Questions/ 30 Marks|
|Mathematics||30 Questions/ 30 Marks|
|English||30 Questions/ 30 Marks|
|Total Questions/ Marks||120 Questions/ 120 Marks|
- As you check the above table, aspirants can get an overview of the JET Exam Pattern 2020.
- There are four subjects involved in the exam pattern.
- So, these subjects include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- Each subject consists of 30 marks for 30 questions.
- And, the total number of questions are 120 questions.
- The total number of marks is 120 marks.
- And the total time allocated for the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
Download Jain Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 PDF
Aspirants who are willing to attend the Jain Entrance Test conducted by Jain University can download these Jain Entrance Test Syllabus 2020. So, by downloading this syllabus aspirant can know the type of questions and the syllabus and weightage marks for the examination. Moreover, candidates can also check the Jain Entrance Test Exam Pattern 2020. Moreover, through the help of this exam pattern aspirants can get an overview of the Jain Entrance Test Examination 2020 and the type of questions asked in the exam, marks allocated for each question, the total number of questions, the total number of marks, individual cut off, etc.
- Physical World and Measurement Electrostatics
- Current Electricity
- Laws of Motion
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory Electronic Devices
- Oscillations and Waves
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Surface Chemistry
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- p-Block Elements
- Thermodynamics General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- d and f Block Element
- Coordination Compounds
- Redox Reactions
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Some p- Block Elements
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Statistics and probability
- Differential equations
- Sequences and series
- Mathematical induction
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Vector algebra
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Limit, continuity, and differentiability
- Mathematical reasoning
- Coordinate geometry
- Permutations and combinations
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Integral calculus
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Matrices and determinants
- Fill in the Blanks
- Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence completion
- Sentence Correction
- One-word substitution
- Different usage of same word etc
- Grammatical Error
- Comprehension of passage
- Verbal Reasoning
To Download Jain Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Click Here
Therefore, for more updates regarding Jain Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 PDF Download and JET Exam Pattern keep browsing this website @ freshersnow.com.
Jain Entrance Test Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions
Which subjects to be covered for the Jain University Entrance Test?
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English
How much time will be provided for the JET Exam?
Only 2 hours 30 minutes of time will be provided for the JET 2020 Exam.
For how many marks, the Jain University Test will be conducted?
For 120 Marks, the Jain Entrance Test will be conducted.