JAM 2021 Notification @ jam.iisc.ac.in | Registrations (Extended), Eligibility, Exam Date: The officials of the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore had released the JAM 2021 Advertisement on their official site. Candidates who are seeking for the admission into the M.Sc (Two Years), Joint M.Sc Ph.D., M.Sc Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc MS (Research)/ Ph.D. Dual Degree and Other Post Bachelor Degree Programmes offered at the participating IITs and Integrated Ph.D. Degree programs offered at IISc Bangalore have to attempt the Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) 2021. The online application form is active from 10th September 2020 to 17th October 2020.
Latest Update: The online IISc JAM 2021 Application Form is extended till 17th October 2020. So, check the link and get the details.
The direct link for the JAM 2021 Online Application Form is given to the end of this article. Remember that you can apply for JAM 2021 only through the JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS). All the interested candidates have to check the JAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria from the below sections before applying for JAM 2021. Moreover, the JAM 2021 Exam is scheduled for 14th February 2021. Check all the details regarding the JAM Application Fee along with the JAM 2021 Dates. Make a note that the link will be activated when the officials release it.
- 1 JAM 2021 @ jam.iisc.ac.in
- 2 JAM 2021 Extension Notice
- 3 JAM 2021 – Important Dates
- 4 JAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 JAM 2021 Application Fee
- 6 Data Requirement For Filling the JAM 2021 Online Application Form
- 7 How To Submit JAM 2021 Online Application Form Online?
- 8 JAM 2021 – Important Links
- 9 JAM 2021 Admit Card
- 10 JAM 2021 Syllabus
- 11 JAM 2021 Exam Pattern
- 12 JAM 2021 Result
- 13 JAM 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
JAM 2021 @ jam.iisc.ac.in
|JAM 2021 Notification | Dates, Registration, Eligibility|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore|
|Name of the Examination||Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. 2021 (JAM)|
|Admissions Into||M.Sc (Two Years), Joint M.Sc Ph.D., M.Sc Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc MS (Research)/ Ph.D. Dual Degree and Other Post Bachelor Degree Programmes offered at the participating IITs and Integrated Ph.D. Degree programs offered at IISc Bangalore|
|Commencement of Online Registration||10th September 2020|
|Last Date for JAM Online Application Form Submission|
|Sub Category||Science Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Date of JAM 2021||14th February 2021|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|JAM Admit Card|
|JAM Previous Papers|
|JAM Answer Key|
JAM 2021 Extension Notice
JAM 2021 – Important Dates
JAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Indian/ Foreign Nationals candidates are eligible to apply.
Educational Qualifications: Before applying for JAM 2021, all the candidates have to fulfill the following JAM Eligibility Criteria 2021 for the admission.
- A Bachelor’s degree candidate can apply for JAM 2021 Exam.
- In the qualifying degree, the aggregate marks or CGPA/ CPI without rounding-off (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) should be at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General/ OBC (NCL)/ EWS category candidates and 50% or 5.0 out of 10 for SC/ ST and PwD category candidates.
Age Criteria: There will be no age criteria/ restrictions to apply.
JAM 2021 Application Fee
|Group/ Category||Fee Details|
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|Female (All Categories)/ SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 750.00||Rs. 1050.00|
|All Others||Rs. 1500.00||Rs. 2100.00|
Data Requirement For Filling the JAM 2021 Online Application Form
The following data will be required while filling the form at JOAPS:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- JAM 2021 Score Card will be issued as per the name entered in the application form. Prefix/ title such as Mr/ Shri/ Dr/ Mrs/ Smt, etc. should NOT be used before a name.
Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- JAM paper(s).
- A high-quality image of the candidate’s signature conforming to the requirements specified.
- Scanned copy of the Category (SC/ ST) Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Choice of JAM examination cities.
- A high-quality image of the candidate’s photograph conforming to the requirements specified.
- Scanned copy of the PwD certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID) (This ID proof, in original, should be carried by the candidate to the examination hall).
- Net-banking/ debit card/ credit card details for fee payment.
How To Submit JAM 2021 Online Application Form Online?
- Move to the official site of the JAM 2021 – IISc Bangalore @ jam.iisc.ac.in.
- Then, you will be redirected to the home page.
- After that, read all the detailed information present on the Application Brochure.
- Then, check the JAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
- If you are eligible, then you can click the Candidate Portal (JOAPS).
- After moving to that page, you need to register initially by providing his/ her name, a valid E-mail address, a working mobile number, and a password.
- Fill all the details and then upload the required documents.
- Upon successful registration, an E-mail containing a candidate’s Enrolment ID will be sent to the E-mail address provided by the candidate.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the ID along with the password information safe and confidential.
- After submitting the JAM 2021 Online Application Form, candidates can download, print it out for further usage.
JAM 2021 – Important Links
To Check JAM 2021 Information Booklet PDF: Click Here
To Submit JAM 2021 Online Application Form: Candidate Portal (Available Now)
JAM 2021 Application Procedure – Check Here
JAM 2021 Admit Card
To attend the JAM 2021 Exam, all the candidates have to download the JAM 2021 Admit Card. Candidates can download the JAM 2021 Admit Card from the below link. And applicants can download the Admit Card by entering the login details. The IISc Bangalore officials announced that they are going to conduct the JAM 2021 Exam on 14th February 2021. The JAM 2021 Admit Card will be available on 5th January 2021.
Download JAM 2021 Admit Card Here
JAM 2021 Syllabus
In this section, we had given the details of the JAM 2021 Syllabus. The test papers for JAM 2021 Exam are Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS), Physics (PH). All the candidates can download the JAM 2021 Syllabus from the link given below.
Download JAM 2021 Syllabus PDF Here
JAM 2021 Exam Pattern
All the candidates have to check the JAM 2021 Exam Pattern. By checking the Exam Pattern, candidates can know the Subject Names and marks. And the questions that we will be asked in the JAM 2021 Exam will be Multiple Choice Questions. The Examination shall be conducted as a Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
JAM 2021 Result
All the participants have to check the JAM 2021 Result. Candidates who had taken the JAM 2021 Exam can check the results and download the Score Card from the link given below. As per the released notification, the JAM 2021 Result will be out on 20th March 2021. So, keep checking this page to get the updated information.
Check JAM 2021 Result Here
We hope that the information about the JAM 2021 is useful for your reference. So, keep checking our Freshers Now to get the latest information.
JAM 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the JAM 2021 Registration begin?
JAM 2021 Registration is started on 10th September 2020.
Who conducts the JAM 2021?
JAM 2021 will be conducted by IISc Bangalore.
How to apply for JAM 2021?
Candidates can apply for the JAM 2021 by visiting the official site @ http://jam.iisc.ac.in/. Or else, you can get the direct registration link from FreshersNow.Com.
Who can apply for the JAM 2021?
Candidates who have a Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the JAM 2021.
What is the Application Fee for JAM 2021?
Application Fee for 01 paper for Female (All Categories)/ SC/ ST/ PwD is Rs. 750/- & for other category candidates is Rs. 1500. And Application fee for 02 papers for Female (All Categories)/ SC/ ST/ PwD is Rs. 1050 & for other category candidates is Rs. 2100.