Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & JKBOPEE Exam Pattern: In this article, we had given complete details of JKBOPEE B.Ed Syllabus for B.Ed. Kashmir/ B.Ed. (Special Education) Entrance Exam. Candidates can prepare for the Entrance Exams by checking the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus. At the end of the page, we had given a direct link to download the J&K B.Ed Entrance Test Syllabus. Also, candidates can make a schedule for the exam preparation by using the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus & Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Exam Pattern. In the below sections, we had given the details of the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Exam Pattern.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Syllabus 2020 PDF – Details
|Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Syllabus 2020 PDF | JKBOPEE Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE)|
|Course Name||B.Ed. Kashmir/ B.Ed. (Special Education)|
|Exam Name||B.Ed Entrance Exam|
|Sub Category||Education Entrance Exams|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam, Counselling|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Notification|
|Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Previous Question Papers|
|Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Answer Key|
|Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Result|
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Exam Pattern 2020
The entrance examination shall consist of one paper only. The question paper shall contain 180 Questions. All questions will be compulsory and each question shall carry one mark. There will be 0.25 negative marks for every wrong answer. The time duration for the Entrance Examination shall be one hundred and eighty (180) minutes (three hours).
|Name Of Subjects||Number of Questions||Duration|
|General English||45||180 Minutes (Three hours)|
|Aptitude for Teaching Profession||45|
J&K B.Ed Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 – Subject Wise
Aptitude for Teaching
- Solving Problem of Educational Expert.
- Learner and Learning related Issues.
- Goals of Education.
- Role of Various Agencies and Organizations in Management of Education.
- Issues Related to Teaching-Learning Strategies.
- Handling Educational Contexts.
- Figure Series Completion.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Figural Odd One Out.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Math Operator Replacements Problems on Venn Diagram.
- Arrangement Problems.
- Statement and Assumption.
- Direction Sense.
- Problem on Ages.
- Letter series Completion.
- Number Series Completion.
- Hidden Figure.
- Numeral Odd One Out.
- Direct/ Indirect Speech.
- Question Tags.
- Degrees of Comparison.
- One word Substitution.
- Singular/ Plural.
- Correction of Sentences.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Jumbled Sentences.
- Young Ones.
- True/ False.
- Active Passive Voice.
- Books and Authors of J&K.
- Constitution of India.
- Climate & Crops in India.
- First in India (Adventure, Sports, Discoveries).
- History of J&K State.
- Important Rivers and Lakes in India, National Parks of J&K State.
- Languages of J&K State.
- Everyday Science.
- National Awards – Science/ Literature/ Sports.
- Political and Physical Divisions of World and India.
- Important Dates, Popular Names of Personalities and their Achievements/ contributions of J&K State.
- SAARC, ASIAN, UNESCO, BRICS, WHO.
- The Newspaper World (Current Dailies & Weeklies of India).
- Important Projects and their Impact on State Economy of J&K State.
- Historical Places and their Importance of J&K State.
- Flora and Fauna of J&K State.
- The World of Sports.
- United Nations Organizations Veto powers/ No. of Countries as its Members/ Principal Organs and their Functions.
- World Famous Awards – Science/ literature/ Sports.
To Download Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Syllabus 2020 PDF: Click Here
All the candidates can use the above link to download the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus. Also, keep checking our page @ Freshers Now for all the latest updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many questions will be asked in the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam?
180 questions will be asked in the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam.
What is the Marking Scheme for Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam?
The Marking Scheme for Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam is 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be reduced for incorrect answer.
Does Freshers Now provide Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern?
Yes, Freshers Now provides Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern.