Jana Small Finance Bank Walkin Interview For Collections Officer: The recruiters of the Jana Small Finance Bank has posted a Walkin Interview for the Collections Officer. Aspirants who have 0-3 Years of Experience can attend the Jana Small Finance Bank Walkin Drive in Howrah. This is a good opportunity who doesn’t have any graduation or UG. Moreover, the Jana Small Finance Bank Walkin in Howrah will be conducted from 17th To 19th October 2020. The Jana Small Finance Bank Walkin Drive is for the Collections Officer role in Micro Finance as a preference. For Jana Small Finance Bank Walkin Interview, there is also a chance for Freshers to apply.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
Jana Small Finance Bank Walkin – Overview
|Company Name||Jana Small Finance Bank|
|Qualification||10 + 2|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Salary||INR 1,25,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.|
|Functional Area||Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Category||Walkins in India|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meet Customers on a daily basis
- Achieve assigned collection target month on month.
- Build a relationship with the customers
- Candidates who are 10+2 & Above are eligible for the Jana Small Finance Bank Walkin Interview.
- Experience – Experience in Micro-Finance is preferred.
- The two-wheeler is a must.
- Fresher can also apply.
- Salary – Best in Industry + TA + Incentives
- KYC documents like PAN, DL, Adhaar is mandatory
Jana Small Finance Bank Profile
Jana Small Finance Bank is a Scheduled Commercial Bank. Moreover, this Finance Bank is established in Bengaluru in 2008, and it has been recognized globally as one of the most innovative financial institutions working on financial inclusion.
Jana Small Finance Bank Walkin Time and Venue
- Walkin Date: 17th October 2020 – 19th October 2020
- Walkin Time: 9.00 AM – 2.00 PM
- Venue: Uluberia Branch, Amta Road, Ground Floor, Vill & P.O. Jaduberia, Ps. Uluberia, Panpur More, Howrah- 711316, Near Hero Honda Showroom.
Documents Required for Jana Small Finance Bank Walkin Interview
Aspirants need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Jana Small Finance Bank Walkin for verification purposes.
- All the applicants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Aspirants should have recent passport size photocopies
- Applied Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
Hope all the aspirants got the required information about the Jana Small Finance Bank Walkin Interview. For more updates, visit our website FreshersNow.Com and also you can bookmark the website to get daily notifications.