JCECE 2020 Notification @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility: Candidates can get the details about the JCECE 2020 Notification from here. So, candidates who want to participate in the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2020 need to check the details about the JCECE 2020 Registration. Whereas the JCECE 2020 Application Process can be started by the officials in May 2020 tentatively.
Once the application process is started aspirants should also make note of the Closing Date of the application which can be in May 2020 tentatively. So, check carefully all the Eligibility, Exam Fee, and Age Limit from the below sections and apply for the JCECE 2020 Exam with the link shared at the end of the article.
- 1 JCECE Notification 2020 | Overview
- 2 JCECE 2020 Important Dates (Tentative)
- 3 JCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 JCECE 2020 Application Fee
- 5 How To Apply For JCECE 2020 Exam?
- 6 JCECE 2020 Admit Card
- 7 JCECE 2020 Exam Pattern
- 8 JCECE 2020 Syllabus
- 9 JCECE 2020 Result
- 10 JCECE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
JCECE Notification 2020 | Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE)|
|Name Of The Organization||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Exam Date||June 2020 (Expected)|
|Starting Date To Apply||May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Closing Date To Apply||May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Sub Category||Veterinary Sciences Entrance Exams|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|JCECE Previous Papers|
|JCECE Admit Card|
JCECE 2020 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Starting date for applying online||May 2020|
|Last date for applying online||May 2020|
|Admit Card 2020 Release Date||June 2020|
|JCECE examination||June 2020|
|JCECE 2020 Results announcement||July 2020|
JCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are going to apply for the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination can check on to the course wise Eligibility and apply easily.
- B.Tech Diary Technology: Candidates of 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics can apply.
- B.F.Sc: Aspirants with 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics/ Biology/ Inter(Agriculture) are eligible.
- B.Sc. Agriculture & Forestry: Candidates must have completed 10+2 from I.Sc. or equivalent board with Physics, Chemistry along with Mathematics or Biology/ Biotechnology are eligible.
- B.V.Sc and AH: Aspirants who had done with 10+2 or equivalent with 50% (45% for SC/ ST) in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, and English are eligible.
- BHMS: Aspirants who had successfully completed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Chemistry along with Biology.
JCECE 2020 Application Fee
Aspirants who are applying for the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination can check the details about the JCECE 2020 Application Fee from here. We have clearly provided you the course wise JCECE 2020 Application Fee and also according to the categories.
- PCMB Course : General/ OBC Rs. 1,000 & SC/ ST Rs. 500
- PCM Course :General/ OBC Rs. 900 & SC/ ST Rs. 450
- PCB Course : General/ OBC Rs. 900 SC/ ST Rs. 450
How To Apply For JCECE 2020 Exam?
- Well, before applying you have to visit the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- The homepage appears on the screen.
- On the homepage, you can get the Examination Notice tab.
- So, you have to click on the continue reading tab.
- Now, the JCECE 2020 Application Form appears on the screen.
- Click on it.
- Download it/ Download it from this article too.
- Check all the eligibility criteria details.
- Eligible people need to click on the Online Application Form link.
- So, you have to enter all the details.
- Pay an Examination Fee.
- And finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out for further use.
To Download JCECE 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Link Will Be Updated In May 2020 Tentatively)
JCECE 2020 Admit Card
Get the JCECE 2020 Admit Card so that all the applicants can know the valid details about the Exam Center, Timings of the exam. As the higher members of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will release the JCECE 2020 Admit Card in June 2020 tentatively. Moreover, the exam will be released in the 2nd Week Of June 2020 tentatively.
JCECE 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern for the JECE 2020 Exam will be different based on the Groups applied by the aspirants. Well, for the PCM group there will be 3 subjects of Physics, Maths, Chemistry with a total number of 150 Questions and 150 Marks. And for the PCMB group, there will be a total of 4 subjects of Physics, Maths, Chemistry & Biology with a total of 200 Questions & 200 Marks. Later for the PCB group, there are 3 subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with a total of 15 Questions & 150 Marks.
JCECE 2020 Syllabus
Aspirants can get the JCECE 2020 Syllabus from our article. As the Main subjects which are asked for the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) Exam are Physics, Maths, Chemistry & Biology. So based on the PCM, PCMB, PCB groups aspirants can check the JCECE 2020 Syllabus. For more information candidates can refer to the below-given link.
Download JCECE 2020 Syllabus Here
JCECE 2020 Result
Candidates once completed the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination will be eager to know the JCECE 2020 Result. So, all of them can be in touch with our article as we will update the JCECE 2020 Result based on the higher member’s annulment. Therefore, candidates who are in search of the Result can check here and the Result will be released in July 2020 tentatively.
Therefore, candidates need to speed up their process and apply for JCECE 2020 Notification. Therefore, to get the more Entrance Exams Notifications bookmark our website Freshers Now.
JCECE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the JCECE 2020 Application process start?
The JCECE 2020 Application process will start in May 2020 tentatively.
How can I apply for the JCECE 2020 Exam?
Aspirants can apply for the JCECE 2020 Exam from our article FreshersNow.com and also by visiting the official site @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
What is the Application Fee for the JCECE 2020 Exam?
The application fee for the JCECE 2020 Exam for PCMB Course General/ OBC Rs. 1,000 & SC/ ST Rs. 500, PCM Course General/ OBC Rs. 900 & SC/ ST Rs. 450 & PCB Course General/ OBC Rs. 900 SC/ ST Rs. 450.
On which date JCECE 2020 Exam is going to be conducted?
JCECE 2020 Exam is going to be conducted in June 2020 (Tentative).