JEE Advanced 2020 Notification @ jeeadv.ac.in | Online Registration, Result (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: The Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi (IIT Delhi) will organize the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-Advanced) in 2020 for admissions in 23 IIT’s all over the country. As of now, JEE Advanced 2020 For Foreign Nationals Application Form is released on 5th September 2020 and the Applications will be closed on 17th September 2020. So, all the candidates can start applying for the JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form through the official web portal jeeadv.ac.in or with the help of the direct link attached to the end of this page from 12th September 2020.
New Update: The JEE Advanced 2020 Result is Released On 5th October 2020. So, check the direct link to download your hall ticket.
Check the complete procedure on how to apply to the JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form. Moreover, the registration link for JEE Advanced 2020 Exam is activated on this page as the JEE Advanced 2020 Form is out. The closing date to submit the application form is 17th September 2020 for JEE Mains Qualified Candidates. Hence, we suggest all the aspirants to keep checking the last dates.
- 1 JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form – Overview
- 2 JEE Advanced 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 JEE Advanced 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 JEE Advanced 2020 | Registration Fee
- 5 JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form | Required Details
- 6 JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form | Online Application Process
- 7 JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card
- 8 JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Pattern
- 9 JEE Advanced 2020 Syllabus
- 10 JEE Advanced 2020 Result
- 11 JEE Advanced 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi (IIT Delhi)|
|Name Of The Examination||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-Advanced)|
|Date Of Written Exam||27th September 2020|
|Sub Category||Science Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams, Architecture Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Application Starting Date||Released On 12th September 2020|
|Application Last Date||17th September 2020|
From the table, aspirants can check the name of the organization, the name of the examination, etc. Here the Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi (IIT Delhi) has now declared the date of the written test that is After JEE Main Exam. Hence, the aspirants can start the preparation. To crack this exam aspirants should also practice the online mock tests and previous papers which you can find on our website. Also, contenders can now view the details like the notification release date, notification last date, application mode, and official website details. For more queries, you can visit the official website of JEE Advanced @ jeeadv.ac.in.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|JEE Advanced Admit Card|
|JEE Advanced Syllabus|
|JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Papers PDF|
|JEE Advanced Results|
JEE Advanced 2020 – Important Dates
JEE Advanced 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Contenders should surely check out this section to find the details regarding JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria 2020. Every individual who is going to attend the JEE Advanced Examination should know the eligibility details. Once, the aspirants meet the eligibility criteria then they can easily apply to the examination. In case, if the aspirant does not meet the eligibility details his application will be rejected. Hence, we suggest all the aspirants check the points given below.
- Nationality: Aspirant should belong to India. NRI/ OCI/ PIO candidates are also eligible to apply for JEE advanced exam.
- Age Limit: Contenders should be born on 1st October 1993 or after 1st October 1993. Moreover, there will be five years age relaxation for the aspirants who are born on or after 1st October 1988
- Appearing Students: Candidates those who are pursuing intermediate can also apply to the JEE Advanced 2020.
- Appearance in JEE Mains: Candidates who qualify in the JEE Mains are eligible for the examination.
- Attempt Limit: Candidates can attempt the Jee Advanced for two times in consecutive years.
- Contenders who belong to the general category should obtain 75% in the intermediate or equivalent examination and SC/ ST/ PWD candidates secure 65% in the intermediate exam.
- Also, the individuals whose admission was canceled at IITs are not eligible to register for JEE advanced.
JEE Advanced 2020 | Registration Fee
JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form | Required Details
- Aspirants should bring the 10th certificate.
- The date of birth is mandatory.
- Class 12th or equivalent certificate.
- If the aspirants change their name then they should carry a gazette certificate showing the name change.
- OBC certificate for BC candidates.
- If the OBC-NCL candidates fail to bring the certificate they will not be permitted for the examination.
- Should bring the caste certificate based on the guidelines of the government of India.
- Physically handicapped candidates should show the physical disability certificate issued by the medical authority.
- Also, you must carry a Request letter to the Chairman of the respective Zonal coordinating IIT.
JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form | Online Application Process
- Visit the official web portal of JEE Advanced @ jeeadv.ac.in
- Click on the “Log In”.
- You have to enter your JEE Mains 2020 hall ticket number and password.
- In case if you do not have the password credentials then contact higher officials.
- Select JEE Advanced 2020.
- Generate a new password so that it will redirect you to the application form of JEE Advanced.
- Fill your personal details, educational details, and all the empty particulars with appropriate information.
- Save the data and move on to the JEE Advance registration process.
- Upload your images based on the instructions provided in the notification.
- Also, check the details and upload your signature and certificates.
- Next, aspirants have to pay your registration fee online using net banking/credit card/ debit card.
- The application fee varies from one category to another. Hence, aspirants should check the details before applying to JEE Advanced.
- After, the successful registration aspirants can download the hall ticket.
- Also, take a print out for future use.
JEE Advanced 2020 For Foreign Nationals: Click Here (Available Now)
To Check JEE Advanced 2020 Notification: Click Here – (Available Now)
To Submit JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form: Click Here – (Available Now)
JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card
As the JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card is the proof that should be carried by the aspirants who are going to attend the exam. Moreover, the JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card is released on 21st September 2020. So, it is important to download and check the JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card to know the valid details about the Exam Center, Timings, etc. Make a note that the JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Will Be Conducted On 27th September 2020.
Download JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card Here
JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Pattern
JEE Advanced 2020 Exam for Paper I will be conducted in online (computer-based) mode. The Questions papers will be available in English or Hindi language. The time limit given for the JEE Advances Exam is 3 Hrs. There are two papers for the JEE Advanced exam i.e, Paper I, Paper-II. And the question paper will consist of Objective type questions. For the Physics subject, there will be 6 Questions with a total of 18 Marks. Chemistry with 8 Questions and a total of 32 Marks. And mathematics with 4 Questions and 12 Marks in total.
Architecture Aptitude Test (Paper 2): The paper II Exam Mode will be in Offline mode. The Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions. The time duration for the JEE Advanced Paper 2 Exam is 3 hrs.JEE Advanced Paper 2 questions will be asked from the subjects of Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test.
- Mathematics: 30 Questions 120 Marks
- Aptitude Test: 50 Questions 200 Marks
- Drawing Test: 2 Questions 70 Marks
JEE Advanced 2020 Syllabus
Aspirants who want to start their preparation for the JEE Advanced 2020 Exam can check on to the given topics wise subjects below. For more information candidates can also download the Syllabus with the help of the below link.
- Physics: Mechanics, thermal physics, electricity & magnesium, optics, modern physics Units & dimensions, speed of sounds.
- Chemistry: Electrochemistry, surface chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry includes preparation & properties of non-metals, ores & minerals and etc. Organic Chemistry will include the reaction of benzene, carbohydrates, Physical Chemistry includes general topics as oxidation, reduction, gaseous & liquid state, atomic structure & chemical bonding, amino acids 7 peptides, etc.
- Mathematics: Trigonometry, Geometry, Integral & Differential Calculus, Algebra, Matrices, Probability, etc.
Download JEE Advanced Syllabus PDF Here
JEE Advanced 2020 Result
Through this article, candidates can also be fond of the JEE Advanced 2020 Result. Whereas, the JEE Advanced 2020 Result announced on 5th October 2020. So all those who will be eager to know the JEE Advanced 2020 Result can click on the below link.
Check JEE Advanced 2020 Results Here
Therefore we hope that the information provided by us is useful to you. Furthermore, for more updates and relevant information regarding JEE Advanced Application Form 2020 and Exam Dates, Fees, Online Registration keep browsing our website FreshersNow.Com. Also, bookmark our page by Ctrl + D to get the latest information. Along with that, you have to allow our site notifications to get alerted with all the fresh updates.
JEE Advanced 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form be available?
JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form is released on 12th September 2020.
How to apply for JEE Advanced 2020 Exam?
Candidates can visit the official site at https://jeeadv.ac.in/ or FreshersNow.Com to apply for JEE Advanced 2020.
Can I fill the JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form in offline mode?
No. Candidates who want to apply for the JEE Advanced 2020 Exam must fill the Application Form in Online Mode Only.
When will the JEE Advanced 2020 Exam be conducted?
JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Will Be Conducted on 27th September 2020.