JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form @ jeeadv.ac.in | Eligibility, Exam Date (Out): The Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi (IIT Delhi) will organize the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-Advanced) in 2020 for admissions in 23 IITs all over the country. Also, all the foreign candidates need to start applying for the JEE Advanced Application Form 2020 through the official web portal or with the help of the direct link attached to the end of this page from the 3rd Week Of April 2020 (Tentative). Furthermore, the officials of the IIT Delhi have scheduled the JEE Advanced on 17th May 2020 at various centers.
New Update: As per the latest news, the officials of the Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi (IIT Delhi) scheduled the JEE Advanced 2020 for 17th May 2020. AAT 2020 Dates Released. When the officials release the JEE Advanced 2020 Notification, we will update this page. Keep checking our article for the latest information.
Check the complete procedure on how to apply to the JEE Advanced Application Form 2020. Moreover, the registration link for JEE Advanced 2020 will be activated on this page when the JEE Advanced 2020 is out. The starting date of the application will be in the 1st Week Of May 2020 for JEE Mains Qualified Candidates. Hence, we suggest all the aspirants to keep checking the last dates.
JEE Advanced Application Form 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi (IIT Delhi)|
|Name Of The Examination||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-Advanced)|
|Date Of Written Exam||17th May 2020|
|Sub Category||Science Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams, Architecture Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Application Starting Date||1st Week Of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|End Date||2nd Week Of May 2020 (Tentative)|
From the table, aspirants can check the name of the organization, the name of the examination, etc. Here the Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi (IIT Delhi) has now declared the date of the written test that is on 17th May 2020. Hence, the aspirants can start the preparation. To crack this exam aspirants should also practice the online mock tests and previous papers which you can find on our website. Also, contenders can now view the details like the notification release date, notification last date, application mode, and official website details. For more queries, you can visit the official website of JEE Advanced @ jeeadv.ac.in.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Download JEE Advanced Admit Card|
|JEE Advanced Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Get JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Papers PDF|
|JEE Advanced Result|
|Starting of online registration||1st week of May 2020|
|Closing of registration||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date for fee payment||2nd week of May 2020|
|Releasing of admit card||last week of May 2020|
|Date of Exam||17th May 2020|
|Exam response sheet send to the candidates||1st week of June 2020|
|Releasing of answer key||1st week of June 2020|
|Receiving of objections||1st week of June 2020|
|Announcement of result||8th June 2020|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) online registration date||2nd week of June 2020|
|AAT Exam date||12th June 2020|
|AAT Declaration result||16th June 2020|
|Seat allotment||17th June 2020|
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria 2020
Contenders should surely check out this section to find the details regarding JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria 2020. Every individual who is going to attend the JEE Advanced Examination should know the eligibility details. Once, the aspirants meet the eligibility criteria then they can easily apply to the examination. In case, if the aspirant does not meet the eligibility details his application will be rejected. Hence, we suggest all the aspirants check the points given below.
- Nationality: Aspirant should belong to India. NRI/ OCI/ PIO candidates are also eligible to apply for JEE advanced exam.
- Age Limit: Contenders should be born on 1st October 1993 or after 1st October 1993. Moreover, there will be five years age relaxation for the aspirants who are born on or after 1st October 1988
- Appearing Students: Candidates those who are pursuing intermediate can also apply to the JEE Advanced 2020.
- Appearance in JEE Mains: Candidates who qualify in the JEE Mains are eligible for the examination.
- Attempt Limit: Candidates can attempt the Jee Advanced for two times in consecutive years.
- Contenders who belong to the general category should obtain 75% in the intermediate or equivalent examination and SC/ ST/ PWD candidates secure 65% in the intermediate exam.
- Also, the individuals whose admission was canceled at IITs are not eligible to register for JEE advanced.
Registration Fee | JEE Advanced 2020
JEE Advanced Application Form 2020 | Required Details
- Aspirants should bring the 10th certificate.
- The date of birth is mandatory.
- Class 12th or equivalent certificate.
- If the aspirants change their name then they should carry a gazette certificate showing the name change.
- OBC certificate for BC candidates.
- If the OBC-NCL candidates fail to bring the certificate they will not be permitted for the examination.
- Should bring the caste certificate based on the guidelines of the government of India.
- Physically handicapped candidates should show the physical disability certificate issued by the medical authority.
- Also, you must carry a Request letter to the Chairman of the respective Zonal coordinating IIT.
JEE Advanced Application Form 2020 | Online Application Process
- Visit the official web portal of JEE Advanced @ jeeadv.ac.in
- Click on the “Log In”.
- You have to enter your JEE Mains 2020 hall ticket number and password.
- In case if you do not have the password credentials then contact higher officials.
- Select JEE Advanced 2020.
- Generate a new password so that it will redirect you to the application form of JEE Advanced.
- Fill your personal details, educational details, and all the empty particulars with appropriate information.
- Save the data and move on to the JEE Advance registration process.
- Upload your images based on the instructions provided in the notification.
- Also, check the details and upload your signature and certificates.
- Next, aspirants have to pay your registration fee online using net banking/credit card/ debit card.
- The application fee varies from one category to another. Hence, aspirants should check the details before applying to JEE Advanced.
- After, the successful registration aspirants can download the hall ticket.
- Also, take a print out for future use.
To Check JEE Advanced 2020 Information: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated in The 3rd Week Of April 2020
Therefore we hope that the information provided by us is useful to you. Furthermore, for more updates and relevant information regarding JEE Advanced Application Form 2020 and Exam Dates, Fees, Online Registration keep browsing our website FreshersNow.Com. Also, bookmark our page by Ctrl + D to get the latest information. Along with that, you have to allow our site notifications to get alerted with all the fresh updates.