JEECUP 2020 Notification @ jeecup.nic.in | UP Polytechnic Application Form (Extended Till 20th May 2020), Exam Date, Eligibility: Good news for the aspirants, JEECUP 2020 Notification is released on 28th December 2019. The UP Polytechnic Application Form is released on 1st January 2020. The Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh conducts the Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) Exam to provide admission into various courses.
Latest Update: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the last date for JEECUP 2020 Registration is extended till 20th May 2020. So, candidates can apply with the direct link provided below. Also, New Exam Date Announced.
Furthermore, the last date to submit the JEECUP 2020 Application Form is 20th May 2020. So, go through the complete page and then get the UPJEE 2020 Exam Details. The JEECUP 2020 Exam will be conducted on 19th, 25th July 2020. We have provided the updated link so that you can easily apply for JEECUP 2020 (UP Polytechnic) Exam.
- 1 JEECUP 2020 Notification – Details
- 2 JEECUP 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 Courses Offered
- 4 JEECUP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Reservation Of Seats
- 6 UP Polytechnic 2020 Application Fee
- 7 Details On UP Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
- 8 Process To Fill JEECUP 2020 Application Form
- 9 JEECUP 2020 Admit Card | Exam Dates
- 10 UP Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 JEECUP 2020 Syllabus
- 12 JEECUP 2020 Result
- 13 JEECUP 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
JEECUP 2020 Notification – Details
|Name of the Organization||Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh (BTE UP)|
|Name of the Examination||Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP)/ Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic)|
|Level Of Examination||State Level|
|Notification Release Date||28th December 2019|
|Application Form Status||Released On 1st January 2020|
|Last Date||20th May 2020|
|Sub Categories||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Examination||Offline & Online|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|JEECUP Admit Card|
|JEECUP Previous Year Question Papers|
|JEECUP Seat Allotment Result|
|JEECUP Answer Key|
JEECUP 2020 – Important Dates
|Application Form Status||1st January 2020 (Released)|
|Application Last Date||20th May 2020|
|Admit Card||July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Results Availability||July 2020 (Tentative)|
Moreover, candidates should remember that the courses are in different groups. Those groups are entitled below
- A: Engineering & Technology Diploma
- B: Agriculture Engineering
- C: Fashion Design, Home science, and Textile design and engineering
- D: Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice, Library & Information Science
- E: Diploma in Pharmacy
- F: Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue culture)
- G: Post Graduate Diploma course
- H: Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- I: Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- K1 to K8: Lateral entry in 2nd Year of Engineering & Technology Diploma courses
JEECUP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before the commencement of the online application process, every individual should check the UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria. So, the candidates should check the criteria for appearing for the Exam.
Nationality: A candidate must be the citizen of Uttar Pradesh besides having Indian citizenship.
Age: There is no upper age bar, but the candidate must be a minimum of 14 years old on 1st July.
Academic Qualifications: The educational criterion asks to have group-wise different academic qualifications, but all in all, a candidate must pass a minimum higher secondary or any equivalent course.
- Group A – Candidates must pass the 10th examination with a minimum of 35% marks
- Group B – Candidates have passed the 10th exam with Agriculture and score at least 35% marks or must clear Agriculture subject in the 12th examination
- For Group C – Passed 10th class with 35% marks
- Group D – Moreover, the candidates should pass the 12th examination with English and Hindi subject in class 10th and 12th, for Library & Information Science candidates should clear 12th examination
- And, Group E – Must pass the 12th examination in science and secure minimum 50% marks and 40% marks in case of SC or ST category candidates.
- Group F – Students must pass B.Sc with Biology, Chemistry/ Biotechnology.
- Group G – Applicants must be passed Graduation with any stream.
- Also for Group H – Candidates should have passed the 12th examination with 50% marks and 40% marks in case of SC or ST category candidates
- For Group I – Students must have done 10+2 with science scoring 50% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics
- Group J – Candidates must pass Engineering Diploma from BTEUP Affiliated Institution
- Group K1 to K8 – Students must pass 12th or ITI.
Reservation Of Seats
As per the Uttar Pradesh Government rules, candidates belonging to certain categories as admitted to the seat reserved for them based on relaxed criteria. Moreover, every individual should look over the section as it is necessary for the examination.
- For Other Backward Classes (OBC NCL) – 27%
- Girl candidates of all categories – 20%
- ST (Scheduled Tribes) – 2%
- Ward of Military Personnel – 5%
- SC (Scheduled Castes) – 21%
- PwD (Persons with Disability with 40% or more disability) – 3%
UP Polytechnic 2020 Application Fee
|Program Offered||Application Form Fee for SC or ST||Application Form Fee for General & OBC|
|Polytechnic Course||INR 200||INR 300|
Candidate has to pay the JEECUP Application Fee through online mode only, using either Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking or e-Challan at any of the State Bank of India branches.
Payment by Credit Card or Debit Card and Net Banking
- Candidates after filling the application form should pay the JEECUP Application Fee.
- Select the payment option and then complete the fee payment process
- An acknowledgment page will be generated after the successful payment of the fee.
- Take a print out of the acknowledgment of the payment.
- Save a copy of it for further usage.
Payment by Bank e-Challan
- After submitting all the details of the application form, candidates should follow the steps.
- Select an e-Challan option on the Fee Payment page.
- Automatically, an e-Challan will be generated.
- E-Challan will specify certain details of the candidate and amount to be deposited.
- Take a print out of e-Challan and take it to any SBI branch for payment of fees.
- After confirmation of fee payment.
- The applicant can print the acknowledgment page and then save it.
Details On UP Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Code of eligibility
- Course applied
- Academic details
- Communication Address
- Choice of Examination Centers
- Mobile Number
Process To Fill JEECUP 2020 Application Form
Follow the set of instructions given to fill the JEECUP 2020 Application Form.
- Visit the official website of the organization, i.e., www.jeecup.nic.in, or directly click on the link attached below.
- Then the homepage of the official website will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are then able to find the flashed link of UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2020 Notification on the home screen.
- Meanwhile, go through the JEECUP Notification details carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible for the JEECUP Exam 2020 or not.
- Then, if eligible, then click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Now, fill the Online JEECUP 2020 Application Form with all the details in the mandatory fields.
- Upload the documents mentioned.
- Pay the required application fee for UP Polytechnic 2020 Exam, through online or offline mode.
- Thus, candidates need to cross-check their details once before submitting the JEECUP 2020 Application Form.
- Take the printout of the JEECUP 2020 Application Form for further reference.
- Finally, download the Confirmation Page.
- Save a copy of it for further usage.
To Check & Download UP Polytechnic 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here
Group Wise Course Details: Click Here
Courses Offered: Click Here
JEECUP 2020 Admit Card | Exam Dates
Candidates who have applied for the Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) can now download the JEECUP 2020 Admit Card for Group A To K. Moreover, the officials of the Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh (BTE UP) will release the JEECUP 2020 Admit Card in the month of July 2020 (Tentatively). So, download it from the direct link provided below.
- Group A & E – 19th July 2020 (09.00 am to 12.00 pm) in all districts of Uttar Pradesh
- Other course groups (Group B, C, D, F, G, H, I & K1 to K8) – 25th July 2020 in major districts of Uttar Pradesh (variable)
Download JEECUP 2020 Admit Card Here
UP Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern
In UP Polytechnic 2020 Exam, Paper Group A – 3 Sections. Paper Group B to K Each Group will have a different section as per the course. Moreover, the exam will be conducted offline (Pen & Paper Based). The exam will be conducted for 400 marks for 3 Hours. So, candidates can check the JEECUP 2020 Exam Pattern before appearing for the test.
JEECUP 2020 Syllabus
Aspirants have to prepare for the JEECUP 2020 exam well so as to qualify the test in the first attempt. Moreover, the subjects to be covered for the JEECUP 2020 Exam are Maths, Physics, Chemistry, General Awareness, Reasoning & Intelligence, English & Hindi comprehension, Numerical Ability, Biology, Zoology. Check the below provided JEECUP 2020 Syllabus PDF while preparing for the JEECUP 2020 Exam.
Download JEECUP 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
JEECUP 2020 Result
The officials of the Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh (BTEUP) will release the UP Polytechnic 2020 Results on their official site @ jeecup.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared for the Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) can check their results in the month of July 2020. So, check the link provided below to get the result.
Check JEECUP 2020 Result Here
So, candidates have got a bright idea regarding the JEECUP 2020 Exam by checking this page. Therefore for more details regarding the Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh Examination, keep following us on our Freshers Now website.
JEECUP 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the closing date to submit the online JEECUP 2020 Application Form?
Candidates should submit the online JEECUP 2020 Application Form on or before 20th May 2020.
What is the UP Polytechnic 2020 Application Fee?
Candidates should pay the application fee based on the category. Fee for General & OBC is Rs. 300 and the Fee for SC or ST category is Rs. 200.
How can I apply for JEECUP Exam?
Candidates can check the official site @ jeecup.nic.in to apply for the JEECUP 2020 Exam. There, click the direct applying links for Group A To K. Or else, you can check Freshers Now page to get simple steps to apply.
When will the JEECUP 2020 Exam be conducted?
For Group A To K, the UP Polytechnic Exam will be conducted on 19th, 25th July 2020.