JEECUP 2020 Notification @ jeecup.nic.in | Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Date Out: Good news for the willing aspirants, that JEECUP Notification 2020 is going to release tentatively on 20th December 2019. The authority of the Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh conducts the Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh. Every year vast numbers of aspirants are trying their luck to get admission to the courses offered by the Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh (BTEUP). Moreover, JEECUP is the state level examination.
Update: As per the latest notice, the JEECUP 2020 Exam Date has been released. Check the same information from this page.
So, aspirants can apply on or before the last date of closing notification that is 31st March 2020 (Expected). Therefore, it is the gateway for admission into various polytechnic courses provided by numerous college and Institute of Uttar Pradesh. So, don’t delay and grab the entire information regarding the Notification. Moreover, candidates go and check the other portion offered below of this page.
- 1 JEECUP 2020 Notification – Overview
JEECUP 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Examination||Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh|
|Level Of Examination||State Level|
|Notification Release Date||20th December 2019 – Expected|
|Notification Last Date||31st March 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Mode Of Examination||Offline|
|Sub Categories||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Announced Exam Date|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|JEECUP Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
|Check JEECUP Result|
|JEECUP Admit Card|
|JEECUP Previous Question Papers|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Application Form Status||20th December 2019|
|Application Last Date||31st March 2020|
|Admit Card||3rd Week Of April 2020|
|Exam Date (OUT)|
|Results Availability||20th June 2020|
Courses Offered By JEECUP
Moreover, candidates should remember that the courses are in different groups. Those groups are entitled below
- A: Engineering & Technology Diploma
- B: Agriculture Engineering
- C: Fashion Design, Home science, and Textile design and engineering
- D: Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice, Library & Information Science
- E: Diploma in Pharmacy
- F: Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue culture)
- G: Post Graduate Diploma course
- H: Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- I: Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- K1 to K8: Lateral entry in 2nd Year of Engineering & Technology Diploma courses
JEECUP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before the commencement of the online application process, every individual should check the JEECUP Eligibility Criteria. So, the candidates should check the criteria for appearing for the Exam.
Nationality: A candidate must be the citizen of Uttar Pradesh besides having Indian citizenship.
Age: There is no upper age bar, but the candidate must be a minimum of 14 years old on 1st July.
The board has not set an upper age limit for the candidates. The educational criterion asks to have group-wise different academic qualifications, but all in all, a candidate must pass a minimum higher secondary or any equivalent course.
- Group A – Candidates must pass the 10th examination with a minimum of 35% marks
- Group B – Candidates have passed the 10th exam with Agriculture and score at least 35% marks or must clear Agriculture subject in the 12th examination
- For Group C – Passed 10th class with 35% marks
- Group D – Moreover, the candidates should pass the 12th examination with English and Hindi subject in class 10th and 12th, for Library & Information Science candidates should clear 12th examination
- And, Group E – Must pass the 12th examination in science and secure minimum 50% marks and 40% marks in case of SC or ST category candidates.
- Group F – Students must pass B.Sc with Biology, Chemistry/ Biotechnology.
- Group G – Applicants must be passed Graduation with any stream.
- Also for Group H – Candidates should have passed the 12th examination with 50% marks and 40% marks in case of SC or ST category candidates
- For Group I – Students must have done 10+2 with science scoring 50% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics
- Group J – Candidates must pass Engineering Diploma from BTEUP Affiliated Institution
- Group K1 to K8 – Students must pass 12th or ITI.
Reservation Of Seats JEECUP
As per the Uttar Pradesh Government rules, candidates belonging to certain categories as admitted to the seat reserved for them based on relaxed criteria. Moreover, every individual should look over the section as it is necessary for the examination.
- For Other Backward Classes (OBC NCL) – 27%
- Girl candidates of all categories – 20%
- ST (Scheduled Tribes) – 2%
- Ward of Military Personnel – 5%
- SC (Scheduled Castes) – 21%
- PwD (Persons with Disability with 40% or more disability) – 3%
JEECUP 2020 Application Fee
|Program Offered||Application Form Fee for SC or ST||Application Form Fee for General & OBC|
|Polytechnic Course||INR 200||INR 300|
Candidate have to pay the JEECUP Application Fee through online mode only, using either Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking or e-Challan at any of the State Bank of India branches
Payment by Credit Card or Debit Card and Net Banking
- Candidates after filling the application form should pay the JEECUP Application Fee.
- Select the payment option and then complete the fee payment process
- An acknowledgment page will be generated after the successful payment of the fee.
- Take a print out of the acknowledgment of the payment.
- Save a copy of it for further usage.
Payment by Bank e-Challan
- After submitting all the details of the application form, candidates should follow the steps.
- Select an e-Challan option on the Fee Payment page.
- Automatically, an e-Challan will be generated.
- E-Challan will specify certain details of the candidate and amount to be deposited.
- Take a print out of e-Challan and take it to any SBI branch for payment of fees.
- After confirmation of fee payment.
- The applicant can print the acknowledgment page and then save it.
Prerequisites For Filling JEECUP 2020 Application Form
- Passport Size Photograph of 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm dimensions
- Digital signature of 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm size
- Thumb impression of dimensions 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm
- Aadhar Number
Details On Application Form
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Code of eligibility
- Course applied
- Academic details
- Communication Address
- Choice of Examination Centers
- Mobile Number
Procedure To Fill JEECUP 2020 Application Form
Follow the set of instructions given to fill the JEECUP Online Application Form 2020.
- Visit the official website of the organization, i.e., www.jeecup.nic.in or directly click on the link attached below.
- Then the homepage of the official website is visible.
- Candidates are then able to find the flashed link of JEECUP Notification 2020 on the home screen.
- Meanwhile, go through the JEECUP Notification details carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible for the JEECUP Exam 2020 or not.
- Then, if eligible, then click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Now, fill the JEECUP Online Application Form 2020 with all the details in the mandatory fields.
- Upload the documents mentioned.
- Pay the required application fee for JEECUP, through online or offline mode.
- Thus, candidates need to cross-check their details once before submitting the JEECUP Online Application Form 2020.
- Take the printout of the JEECUP Online Application Form 2020 for further reference.
- Finally, download the Confirmation Page.
- Moreover, save a copy of it.
Apply For JEECUP Notification 2020: Click Here (Link will Be Activated On 20th December 2019)
So, candidates have got a bright idea regarding the JEECUP Notification 2020. Therefore for more details regarding the Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh Examination, results and admit card, previous papers, the syllabus can visit this site. Furthermore, for more queries comment in the below section of our Freshers Now website.