JEMAT 2020 Notification @ wbut.ac.in | Application Form (Extended Till 15th July 2020), Eligibility, Exam Date: The authorities of the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal released the JEMAT 2020 Application Form on 15th April 2020. Candidates who are willing to join in MBA and PG Diploma in Management can check this page. And, the last date of the online submission of the application form which was extended is 15th July 2020. Moreover, the officials are planning to conduct the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) in August 2020 Tentatively. So, keep visiting this article for more JEMAT 2020 important dates, eligibility details, online application form details, etc.
Latest Update: The JEMAT 2020 Application Form is extended till 15th July 2020. So aspirants who want to apply can refer to the below link.
- 1 JEMAT 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 JEMAT 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 WBUT JEMAT 2020 Application Fee
- 4 JEMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 JEMAT 2020 Application Form
- 6 Details In WBUT JEMAT 2020 Application Form
- 7 Registration Process For JEMAT 2020 Notification
- 8 JEMAT 2020 Admit Card
- 9 JEMAT 2020 Syllabus
- 10 JEMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 JEMAT 2020 Result
- 12 JEMAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
JEMAT 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal|
|Name Of The Examination||Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT)|
|Date Of Written Exam||August 2020 (Tentative)|
|Sub Category||Management Entrance Exams|
|Notification release date||15th April 2020|
|Notification last date|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|JEMAT Admit Card|
|JEMAT Previous Year Question Papers|
JEMAT 2020 – Important Dates
|Release of JEMAT 2020 Application Form||15th April 2020|
|Deadline for Application form Submission||15th July 2020|
|Admit Card availability||August 2020|
|JEMAT 2020 Exam Date||August 2020|
|Results Declaration||August 2020|
WBUT JEMAT 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the JEMAT Application Fee as per their category. So, check the below table to get the information. Also, you need to choose your own payment method while applying for the JEMAT Notification. When you are choosing the online mode, use the Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking. Or else, you need to draw the Demand Draft in favor of the organization.
|Category||JEMAT Application Fee|
|General, OBC||INR 600|
|SC, ST||INR 350|
JEMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the JEMAT 2020 Notification all the candidates must match with the complete criterion as given below.
- Candidates from any country can apply.
- Students from Nepal and Bhutan must submit No Objection certificate from their High
- Commission along with the Form hardcopy.
- The nationality certificate is to be submitted by Foreign/NRI candidates.
- Candidate must have completed an undergraduate degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate from any recognized University
- Final year graduation candidates are also eligible to apply. However, they must provide the final year mark sheet by September.
Number of Attempts
There is no set limit for the number of times a candidate appears for the exam.
A minimum of 50% marks in any discipline is required to attempt the JEMAT 2020 exam.
There is no age limit to appear for the exam.
JEMAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates check all the important stuff stated on this page. Furthermore, the officials of the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal are ready to accept the JEMAT 2020 Application Form before 15th July 2020. So, check your eligibility and then start applying from 15th April 2020.
Details In WBUT JEMAT 2020 Application Form
- Father’s Name
- E-Mail Address
- Academic Details
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Identity Proof
Registration Process For JEMAT 2020 Notification
- First, visit the official web portal of the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal @ wbut.ac.in
- Check for the JEMAT 2020 Notification link.
- After finding it, click on it.
- Nextly, fill the personal data like name, father’s name, address, educational qualifications, etc. Click on Submit.
- Upload your photograph and Signature based on the size that they demand.
- The size should not extend between 20kb – 50 kb
- Use the blue pen or black pen on a white paper for signature.
- Hit on SUBMIT. After this process, the registration id will be sent to the registered mail.
- Application Fee has to be paid through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- After this, submit the physical documents through the online gateway that is present on the official website.
Download JEMAT 2020 Information Brochure PDF: Click Here
JEMAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who are in search of the JEMAT 2020 Admit Card can refer to our page. As of now the officials of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University will release the JEMAT 2020 Admit Card in August 2020 Tentatively. So keep in regular touch with our article and get the JEMAT 2020 Admit Card downloaded with the help of the link provided below.
Download JEMAT 2020 Admit Card Here
JEMAT 2020 Syllabus
The subjects involved in the JEMAT 2020 Syllabus are General English, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning. Any doubts regarding the JEMAT 2020 Syllabus you can refer to the below link. By checking to the JEMAT 2020 Syllabus aspirants can get started their preparation from now easily.
Download JEMAT 2020 Syllabus Here
JEMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Check on to the JEMAT 2020 Exam Pattern while preparation. Well, the JEMAT 2020 Exam Pattern includes a total of 100 Questions with 100 Marks. And each subject carries 40 Questions for General English, Mathematics & 20 Questions for Logical Reasoning.
JEMAT 2020 Result
From this section, aspirants can also know the information about the JEMAT 2020 Result. Whereas the officials will release the JEMAT 2020 Result in August 2020 Tentatively. Till then keep visiting our article as the JEMAT 2020 Result will be available once the official releases.
Check JEMAT 2020 Result Here
Therefore for more updates regarding JEMAT 2020 Notification and WBUT JEMAT Exam Date, Online Application Form closely follow our website FreshersNow.Com
JEMAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Application Fee to apply for JEMAT 2020?
The Application Fee to apply for JEMAT 2020 General, OBC is INR 600 & for SC, ST is INR 350.
How can I apply for JEMAT 2020 Exam?
Candidates can apply for JEMAT 2020 Exam from the official site @ wbut.ac.in and also directly through our article Freshers Now.
What is the starting date of the JEMAT 2020 Application Form?
The starting date of the JEMAT 2020 Application Form is 15th April 2020.
When will the JEMAT 2020 Application Process be closed?
The JEMAT 2020 Application Process will be closed on 15th July 2020.